Sign in to follow this  
Rishabh Desai

A few talents worth a buy

Disclaimer: Berfore i begin i must say that i have used the search tool and i have found nothing my about the players i am about to post. Plus i am not going to say any one of them is 'MY FIND' so don't jump on me if it's not my find

;)

Eden Hazard

He is still 17 years old but is a really promising player. Cheak out his gall against FC Bruges:

Rating: Not on the DB

Club: Lille

Position: AM

Nationality: Belgian

Price: unkonwn

He has already made 4 sub appearecnes for the Lille squad playindg a total of 38 min. It is less but he is really one for the future. :D

Fabien Robert

(Born on: 06/01/1989)He is a 18 year old kid and he plays for french club Lorient. He has started 1 game so far this seson and has made 3 sub app. He has played a total of 104 min this season.

1181923268frobert.jpg

Rating: Not on the DB

Club: Lorient

Position: F

Nationality: French

Price: ??

He is one for the future.

Dmitriy Kombarov

He is 21 years old and plays for Dinamo Moskva. He has been loking really promising this season and is sure to rise. He has start 29 games this season(most in the club) and has played a total of 2560 min. He has scored 4 goals this season as well.

77115905.jpg

Rating: 87

Club: Dinamo Moskva

Position: LM/AM

Nationality: Russian

Price: £5,984,000

He is not the cheapest buy but if u are looking for a play who will rise to about 89ish thenhe is the man to buy.

I think he should rise to 89 ATM.

Kiril Kombarov

He is 21 years old and he too plays for Dinamo Moskva. He has started 25 games tis season and has made 4 sub app. playing a total of 2316 min. He has also scored 3 goals this season and has looked really impressive.

Rating: 86

Club: Dinamo Moskva

Position: CM/RM

Nationality: Russian

Price: £5,319,000

He isn't too cheap either but is worth a buy.

I think he could rise to 87/88 now and is a really one to look out for in the future.

Tijan Jaiteh

Here is a rear talent the Gambia would cherish for many years to come. The young footballer was born, December 31, 1988 in the Foni village of Bwiam. He began his football career with Gambia Ports Authority and was very influential in the country’s appearances at U-17, U-20 and U-23 levels. His outstanding performance for country and club attracted many European clubs but it was clear after his trial in Norway that Bran FC was going to sign him.

He has already paid dividend for money the club has paid him. The 2007 season is Bann’s 99th season and their 21st consecutive season in the Norwegian Premier League. SK Brann won the Norwegian Premier League in 2007. In the end they finished 6 points ahead of its nearest rival, Stabæk. Brann also qualified for the group stage of the UEFA Cup for the first time after beating Club Brugge from Belgium in the qualifier.

The team won its first victory in the group stage of the UEFA Cup by defeating the Croatian side Dinamo Zagreb. Brann will face Premiership side Everton at home on February 11 with the return leg at Goodison Park a week later. When he came home recently he had in his luggage a gold medal plus two prestigious awards given to him by supporters and the club. He received an award from the clubs supporters, naming him Young Player of the Year.

A couple of weeks later he won another prestigious award as he was chosen as the recipient of Roald “Kniksen” Jensen’s Memorial Fund. Named after the clubs most famous player of all time, the fund is rewarded to a local young player that shows extraordinary talent, potential and promise.

tijan_jaiteh__SkBra_484693b.jpg

Rated: 78

Club: SK Brann

Position: CM

Nationality: Gambian

Price: £1,434,000

Got an increase of 6 last time around and is sure to go much higher this time. He has started 7 game this season and has made 4 sub app. playing a total of 650 min.

I thnk he should rise to about 82 this time and even more if he continues to play.

Jakob Johansson

Jakob Johansson (born 21 June 1990 in Trollhättan) is a Sweden football (soccer) midfielder.

He became the first player born in the 1990s to have played in the top league of Sweden, Allsvenskan, on 27 June 2007 when he debuted for his club IFK Göteborg.

He was brought to the Gothenburg club, together with the current IFK Göteborg manager Jonas Olsson, from FC Trollhättan. Jakob Johansson's first club was Trollhättans BoIS.

His brother Rickard Johansson plays football as well, he is a goalkeeper currently playing for Örgryte IS in Superettan.

33139.jpg

Rating: 75

Age 17 years

Club: IFK Göteborg

Position: AM/F

Price: £593,000

He has started 4 games this season and has made 5 sub app. playing a total of 356 min. Should rise to abot 79 this time but is really one for the future.

Birkir Bjarnason

Birkir Bjarnason (born May 27, 1988 in Akureyri) is an Icelandic footballer, currently playing for Viking F.K..

Bjarnason joined Viking in summer 2005 from Figgjo. In season 2006 he scored his first goal for Viking against Hamarkameratene.

427px-Birkir_Bjarnason.jpg

Rating: 78

Club: Viking

Position: AM/W

Nationality: Icelandic

Price: £1,434,000

This season he has started 1 game and made 5 sub app. playing a total of 154 min.

Won't rise by much this time around but is defo one for the future.

Brecht Capon

He is a 19 years old player and he plays for Belgian giants Club Brugge. This season he has started 5 games and made 6 sub app. playing a total of 379 min.

zm4179395.jpeg

Rating: 77

Club: Brugge

Position: F/AM

Nationality: Belgian

Price: £1,100,000

I think he should rise to 81/82 right now but is sure to rise higher in time.

Aydın Karabulut

Aydın Karabulut (born 25 January 1988, Berlin) is a Turkish-German footballer. He currently is a part of Beşiktaş squad.

Aydın had started his career in Hertha Berlin, one of the leading teams in German capital where he was born. After a while, he pulled the attention of Turkish national team scouts as a promising starlet. He had 5 caps for U-19 national team. He joined Beşiktaş January 2006. His contract came into force on 8 February 2006 which will expire in May 2010. Aydın had several recent occasions on Turkcell Super League in first season mostly as a substitute player.

6726.jpg

Rating: 72

Club: Beşiktaş

Position: LM

Nationality: Turkish

Price: £88,000

This season he has started 2 games and has made 3 sub app. playing a total of 173 min. I expect him to rise 75 but is sure rise to the early 80's in 12 months time if he continues to play.

Ibrahim Kaş

Ibrahim Kaş (born 20 September 1986, Karabük) is a Turkish footballer. He currently is a part of Beşiktaş squad.

Kaş is regarded as a promising defender by Turkish media authorities. He is a versatile player who can adopt himself both for central defender and full-back. He had several chances to play in Turkish League in 2007/08 season.

His decent performances in league matches made him to be called up to national team in a very crutial match against Norway for his first cap which Turkey had won 2-1. Unfortunately, he injured in early minutes and substituted off.

brahim_zlmez.jpg

Rating: 80

Club: Beşiktaş

Position: CB

Nationality: Turkish

Price: £2,111,000

This season he has started 7 games and has made 2 sub ap. plauing a total of 594 min and has recieved only a single YC.

I think he should rise to about 83/84 now but is soon becoming a regular and in a years time might just shoot up to the mid or even late 80's.

Yes i know Tijan Jaiteh has been mention before with a nice bit of info but i just thought i'd remind u guy's he exists ;)

Re: A few talents worth a buy

Top stuff mate, thumbs up for u:D . Gd call on Dmitriy Kombarov, gd info on Tijan Jaiteh, great shout on Aydın Karabulut, he is a great talent i hear and finally Birkir Bjarnason...another gd shout. Fantastic scouting and brill posts, rep comin ur way. Keep it up!:D;) .

Disclaimer:

Aydın Karabulut (born 25 January 1988' date=' Berlin) is a Turkish-German footballer. He currently is a part of Beşiktaş squad.

Aydın had started his career in Hertha Berlin, one of the leading teams in German capital where he was born. After a while, he pulled the attention of Turkish national team scouts as a promising starlet. He had 5 caps for U-19

[/b']

He has a good left foot.

On 16 February 2008, he played a corner kick and assisted Nobre to score a goal. Later in that match , he tried a cheeky move - scoring directly from a corner kick. However he was denied by the opponent keeper Senecký after his direct curving shot.

Player name: Tijan JAITEH

Nationality: Gambian

Position: Central Midfield

Rating: 72

Value: £93k

Club : Brann (Norwegian 1)

His Story : I’m shocked that he’s 18. Looked great, but his future rests on how much he plays in Norway. Already has 4 matches since January, and the coaches compare him to Sissoko. Get him while he’s cheap.

That was my opinion on him in July, and I must say he has been playing very well. So I agree with you. Good post.

Guest .кєσgн

+ Rep for you, Some quality finds there mate, Im buying 2 as we post :P

Just wanted to update u guys on these talents

Eden Hazard- Has been added to the DB so u can buy him if ya want to ;)

Dmitriy Kombarov & Kiril Kombarov- The new season has just started and both of them started and finished the first game of the season :D

Tijan Jaiteh-The new season is yet to start. We'll just have to wait and watch how much he plays. :o

Jakob Johansson-Again the new season is yet to start. :o

Birkir Bjarnason-New seaon is yet to start :o

Brecht Capon- Capon has made 2 more sub app. He has now made 5 starts and 8 sub app. playing a total of 421 min. :)

Aydın Karabulut-He has made 2 more sub app. Now he has made 2 starts and 6 sub app. and has scored his 1st goal playing a total of 210 min. :D

Ibrahim Kaş - Has made one more start and has now made a total of 8 atarts and 2 sub app this season playing a total of 686 min :D

Another update on these kids:-

Eden Hazard-Has made 2 starts this season and 5 sub app. playing a total of 224 min, and has scored 2 goals as well. :)

He scored in Lille's imoressive 3-0 victory over Saint-Etienne, in which he started and played 68 min. And also against Auxerre, in which he came on in the 73rd minute and scored a last gasp equalized in the 89min minute of the game. :D

Dmitriy Kombarov- Has started 27 games this season playing 2611 min totally and has also bagged 1 goal. :)

Kiril Kombarov- Has started 26 games and made 1 sub app playing a total of 2310 min and has also scored 1 goal.

Tijan Jaiteh- He has started 10 games this season and has made 5 sub app. playing a total of 984 min and has scored 1 goal. Things looking good for him as well. :)

Jakob Johansson- Young JAcob also seems to be doing really well. This season he has started 8 games and has made 7 sub app.playing a total of 834 min scoring 2 goals as well. :)

Birkir Bjarnason- Has now joint Bodo Glimt, where he is doing brilliantly. He has started 12 games this season and has made 8 sub app. playing a total of 1065 min and has scored 5 goals as well !!!

Brecht Capon- Capon, i am afraid is not going so great. This season he has only made 2 sub app. playing 9 min only. LAst season he did managed 7 starts and was subed in 11 times and scored a goal, but this season he has not really played. If you have bought him sell him asap or you can take a risk and keep him. I'm sure he'll do better in the fututre. He has got his rise to 80 an is worth double of what he was when i made the post. ;)

Ibrahim Kaş- Has now moved to Getafe !! He has made only one app. in 1-0 win over Ath Bilbao in which he played 76 minutes.

Aydın Karabulut- He has made 3 starts for Besiktas this season playing a total of 144 minutes. He started in the 0-0 draw against Trabzonspor in which he played 53 minutes before getting subbed off. ;)

Fabien Robert- He has strated 1 game this season and has made 4 sub app. playing a total of 123 min. He ended last season with 2 starts and 9 sub app. and featured in matches against Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseilles, Saint-Etienne and Lille !!! :D;)

Hope this helps. :)