benmatthews

I have the following goalkeepers in my squad:

Sergio asenjo

pontdeme

rui patricio

makabu-makalambay

urko

islas

i know ruipatricio and segio asenjo are tipped to be stars of the future, but what about the others? my budget is low and i need to sell somebody.....i have tried loaning them out and sending a pm to managers but i have had no luck. islas is still under a transfer ban but what about maakabu-makalambay and urko and pontdeme??

Re: Goalkeepers

IMO we all need more GK in our squads ,for example I have Buffon as first choice but I keep Rui Patricio and Shunin as youths too because I think that they will be some future stars and because sometimes the GK get red cards and the other team have penalties

IMO we all need more GK in our squads ' date='for example I have Buffon as first choice but I keep Rui Patricio and Shunin as youths too because I think that they will be some future stars and because [b']sometimes the GK get red cards and the other team have penalties[/b]

When have these happened exactly? I'm not having a pop at you mate ;) but.... if the GK ever did get sent off there isn't a function in SM to replace them, there has never been a keeper injured even, and in any of my set ups I can guarantee you (because on the forum we are all on we post our match scores ect; there) that apart from shoot outs there hasn't been any penalties, and even in those circumstances lower rated teams have quite often won

so shud i sell or wat? my post was who to sell' date=' not whether i need more than one....[/quote']

In my opinion, seeing as you have Rui Patricio an Sergio Asenjo (I do aswell there quality :P ) i definitely think you should sell Makabu Makalambay as i don't think hes a great keeper or the sort of player who is going to keep going up and up for you, whereas the other prospects look as though they are going to go further than him.

Just my opinion hope ive helped fella :).

In my opinion' date=' seeing as you have Rui Patricio an Sergio Asenjo (I do aswell there quality :P ) i definitely think you should sell Makabu Makalambay as i don't think hes a great keeper or the sort of player who is going to keep going up and up for you, whereas the other prospects look as though they are going to go further than him.

Just my opinion hope ive helped fella :).[/font']

yup thats exactly wat i needed. advice from someone who knew more than ;) lol. ill sell makabu-makalambay then. thanks mate

I got plent6y of 'keepers if anyone wants one on loan in English Championship 113, doe anyone know if any of the above will be going up or down in the next rating changes, anone I should cash in on before I have to settle for next to nothing?

KAMENI, Carlos Idris - 91 (1st choice)

ISAKSSON, Andreas - 89 (2nd choice)

HENNESSEY, Wayne - 85 (Youth)

SCHMEICHEL, Kasper - 84 (Youth)

SERGIO ASENJO, Andrés - 83 (Youth)

RUI PATRICIO, Pedro - 83 (Youth)

SIPPEL, Tobias - 75 (Youth)

LEWIS, Joe - 75 (Youth)

CORRADINI, Eros - 70 (Youth)

Even Hibs fans say they need a more consistent keeper.

Have to agree with that.

Makabu-Makalambay isn't the greatest of keepers' date=' the SPL isn't the highest standard of football and even there he struggles. I think that many people read too much into him once being on the books at Chelsea, I can't see him playing at a high level of football, I would be very surprised if a team would take a chance on an inconsistent and inexperienced goalkeeper like him, so the chance of him playing at a higher level is somewhat unexpected by me.

According to Wikipedia, he recently made his first international cap for the Belgian national team, although the article also says he is 0.22 meters tall and his brother died in a f@rting accident which measured as 3.7 on the Richter scale. :rolleyes:

(F@rting seems to be censored :()

[url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yves_Makabu-Makalambay[/url]

Have to agree with that.

Makabu-Makalambay isn't the greatest of keepers' date=' the SPL isn't the highest standard of football and even there he struggles. I think that many people read too much into him once being on the books at Chelsea, I can't see him playing at a high level of football, I would be very surprised if a team would take a chance on an inconsistent and inexperienced goalkeeper like him, so the chance of him playing at a higher level is somewhat unexpected by me.

According to Wikipedia, he recently made his first international cap for the Belgian national team, although the article also says he is 0.22 meters tall and his brother died in a f@rting accident which measured as 3.7 on the Richter scale. :rolleyes:

(F@rting seems to be censored :()

[url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yves_Makabu-Makalambay[/url]

makabu-makalambay - Garbage in all honestly

Sergio what ever his name is only seen him play once and he conceded 6

Rui Patrico watched him on goalissimo and made a horrible blunber :eek: