CHELSEA - Rating Changes

Keith Fitz

Just my opinions feel free to give yours...

Petr Cech - 96

Branislav Ivanovic - 88

Paulo Ferriera - 88

Juan Belletti -90

Ashley Cole - 91

Wayne Bridge - 90

Alex - 93

Carvalho -95

Terry - 95

Ben Haim -89

Malouda - 90

Wright Phillips -91

Joe.Cole - 93

Salomon Kalou -92

Lampard - 94

Ballack - 93

Essien - 95

Mikel -90

Sidwell -87

Makelele - 92

Anelka -92/93

Drogba - 96

Shevchenko -91

Pizarro - 88

Sinclair - 85

Di Santo - 85

Re: CHELSEA - Rating Changes

Rating changes are not for a little while yet.....

Mate....Your rating changes are a wee bit bias, you love these players so you will give them awesome status:

Petr Cech - 96- 96/95 Only just survive at 96 IMO, may be 95

Branislav Ivanovic - 88

Paulo Ferriera - 88- Only 88 because he is still appearing for Portugal, I would have given him less otherwise

Juan Belletti -90- 89/90 Belletti has emerged first choice RB so might increase, not sure though

Ashley Cole - 91- 90 He might drop just one if Capello keeps picking him but I don't think he will. He has not been th same since he left Arsenal

Wayne Bridge - 90- 89I don't think he should rise as he not doing anything different to any other season, a few appearances in different competitions and on the fringe of the England squad. This is always the case for him so I say he should stay 89

Alex - 93- 92 Are you watching a different player to me then? He has been like a donkey and no way deserves 93, he may well get it on appearances though which I think would be wrong. NO WAY is he as good as Gabriel Milito. Or better than Pepe

Carvalho -95- 94 is fine as he has not been as impressive for me as he has been in the past and as had a his fair share of injury woe

Terry - 95- 95 Still first choice for England IMO, although pressure is on him now to perform with other defenders playing well

Ben Haim -89- 88 Should never be a 89 on his ability but playing time and stats might prove otherwise

Malouda - 90- 92/91 Will not drop 2 as he is playing regular and performing

Wright Phillips -91-91 agree with you here

Joe.Cole - 93 93 same here

Salomon Kalou -92- 91/92 Not sure if he will rise as he is used as a sub generally or only plays then there are injuries but ability wise should be 92 IMO

Lampard - 94- 95 Shouldn't drop for me, he is still as good as he was

Ballack - 93- 92/91 He plays 11 times and deserves a rating increase? your dreaming lol

Essien - 95- 95 class player, will be around this rating for a while

Mikel -90- 90 Should go higher if potential if fulfilled

Sidwell -87- 87/88 Might get a rise as he is playing for Chelsea

Makelele - 92- 92/91 Migh drop as has been used in Europe mostly and only a few League appearances

Anelka -92/93- 92 a hard one, 2 goals in 22 games for Bolton as not good and since going to Chelsea being played out of position will not help him increase

Drogba - 96- 95/96 only 10 League appearances so far due to injury and ACON. Has played all CL games so should be safe at 96

Shevchenko -91

Pizarro - 88

Sinclair - 85

Di Santo - 85

Last four I agree with.

I know a lot can change before now and the English rating changes but this is how I would do it on form now....

Think its 6 weeks to epl changes and will be pretty much end of season,going by this Chelsea ratings could be very good if they are still challanging for epl and cl.

On current form would agree with most of Welshmans predictions,in fact reading it again agree with them all:)

Alex....93??? sry mate...tht does make me laugh. I agree 200% with welshman. He was used because terry was injured and he dint impress me at all with his defensive abilities. He can go up for a free kick and toe punt the ball...but wud tht get him a 93. True that he has been playing but now tht terry and carvalho are back and the eng rating changes a long way off....i dont see alex rising to 93. Will he even play??? Dont think so. Just my thoughts.:)

Welshman there is no way Malouda is performing out of our four wide-men he is defo the worst' date='as for Alex he has been outstanding with Terry out..

Anelka two goals in twenty two for Bolton??:confused:[/quote']

Malouda is consistently the same every game mate, he is playing regular and that what matters im afraid.....You may not like him but he is still playing.

Alex is Poo.....I don't think many will disagree with that other than Chelsea fans. I still think he is dodgy as I watched him defend against Newcastle's crap attack he was all over the place and could not mark a player stood still.

Just my opinion mate, I don't like him and he will never be 93

Alex is Poo.....I don't think many will disagree with that other than Chelsea fans. I still think he is dodgy as I watched him defend against Newcastle's crap attack he was all over the place and could not mark a player stood still.

Just my opinion mate' date=' I don't like him and he will never be 93[/quote']

LOL...well said mate...thts wat im tryin to say:D .

Malouda is consistently the same every game mate' date=' he is playing regular and that what matters im afraid.....You may not like him but he is still playing.

Just my opinion mate, I don't like him and he will never be 93[/quote']

Are you serious,that's one game,I have seen him quite a bit and he has been very solid to say the least,Chelsea haven't conceded many even with Terry out,unlike last season,the reason for that has been the signing of Alex no doubt,Malouda is in/out of the team and he isn't doing the business at all..

Guest luke_*

Alex has been great this year, much better than Ben Haim and apart from Arsenal and Man United he would easily get in any other premiership's defence. Malouda hasn't been very good, imo 3rd choice behind Joe Cole and SWP. Joe Cole should easily get a 94 as he has been Chelsea's most consistent player and arguably England's best player since 2006 World Cup. A 92 for Kalou would be extremely generous, not always in the team for Chelsea.

Alex has been great this year' date=' much better than Ben Haim and apart from Arsenal and Man United he would easily get in any other premiership's defence. Malouda hasn't been very good, imo 3rd choice behind Joe Cole and SWP. Joe Cole should easily get a 94 as he has been Chelsea's most consistent player and arguably England's best player since 2006 World Cup. A 92 for Kalou would be extremely generous, not always in the team for Chelsea.[/quote']

Yet 9 goals for Kalou,but thank you about Alex/Malouda because I can't believe the reaction I am getting with Alex..:eek:

I like malouda alot when he plays but sadly like someone just mentioned he is in and out of the side. Alex for me is very dodgy and tbh even 92 is a bit high imo.

And for me SWP is the worst Chelsea player.. His crossing is awful and most of the times the balls ends up in row Z.

Lampard for me is a better player than Gerrard. He is a better passer. So he should go to 97.

Kalou plays well and should get 92.

Surely Essien must be 96. Chelsea's unsung hero.

I like malouda alot when he plays but sadly like someone just mentioned he is in and out of the side. Alex for me is very dodgy and tbh even 92 is a bit high imo.

And for me SWP is the worst Chelsea player.. His crossing is awful and most of the times the balls ends up in row Z.

Lampard for me is a better player than Gerrard. He is a better passer. So he should go to 97.

Kalou plays well and should get 92.

Surely Essien must be 96. Chelsea's unsung hero.

can i have some of ur weed cuz i am to serious these days :D

now back to topic, Kalou should get 92 for sure but lampard 97??

maybe you are watching some other player and just thinking that its lampard :), he is closer to 94 imo

essien is going to stay 95

Joe.Cole and Kalou where class for Chelsea against West Ham' date='and I believe Chelsea play their best football when these two are wide..[/quote']

I said to you that I like Kalou and he is good for you mate.....I know you do not agree with my opinion on ALex and Malouda but now do you understand my opinion about Kalou?

Guest Oliver Husseini

Petr Cech - 96 - 96. Arguably best goalkeeper on the earth.

Branislav Ivanovic - 88 - 88. Not seen anything of him at Chelsea yet.

Paulo Ferriera - 88 - 88. Has been playing decently but shifted out by Belletti.

Juan Belletti - 90 - 89. Keeping Ferriera out of the team but isn't doing anything spectacular.

Ashley Cole - 91 - 91/92. Needs to drop if Bridge overlaps him in the pecking order.

Wayne Bridge - 90 - 90. Doing well atm, if he keeps up should rise.

Alex - 93 - 92/91. 93 would be very stupid, playing pretty badly.

Carvalho -95 - 94. Although he is doing very well he is not World Class, YET.

Terry - 95 - 96/95. Hit by injury's but is amazing when fit.

Ben Haim - 89 - 88/87. Unreliable, squad player.

Malouda - 90 - 92. Not done anything amazing but doesn't deserve a drop.

Wright Phillips - 91 - 91. Agree he's done well this season.

Joe.Cole - 93 - 93. Very good and skillful winger deserves to rise.

Salomon Kalou - 92 - 91. Seems very lightweight to me, never a 92.

Lampard - 94 - 95. Still a very good player although I hate him.

Ballack - 93 - 92. The guy has just come back from injury and you except a rise?

Essien - 95 - 95. Not had his best of seasons but still world class.

Mikel - 90 - 90/91. Seeming to keep Makelele out of the squad alot.

Sidwell - 87 - 87. Squad player.

Makelele - 92 - 92/91. Being edged out alot, reaching his peak.

Anelka -92/93 - 92/93. Hasn't made a huge impact at Chelsea.

Drogba - 96 - 96. Has been tough for him with injury's but still one of the best strikers in the world.

Shevchenko - 91 - 91/90. Sad to think he was once the best striker on the earth.

Pizarro - 88 - 88/89. Squad player, doesn't get the job done when needed.

Sinclair - 85 - 86/87. Very good youngster, alot of potential.

Di Santo - 85 - 85. Not played yet for Chelsea, has a potential of 93+ in the future.

Let me enter the debate.

Ivanovic should hit 89, had played well before he joined Chelsea.

Kalou to 92. Played many matches for Chelsea while he was rated 91.

Lampard to stay. Played quite well, but 95 is good for him.

Malouda to drop by 1. Didn't get chances to play.

A.Cole to drop by 1. Didn't play well.

Pizarro to drop.

Sidwell to drop or remain.

Makelele to drop.

Essien to rise by 1.

J.Cole to rise by 1.

SWP to remain.

Mikel to remain.

Ballack MIGHT get a rise, or stay.

Bridge to stay.

Alex should rise by one. He played many matches, scored some goals.

• 4 weeks later...