Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Sinny

The setup will be created on Sunday 2nd March at 1600 GMT (4PM UK time) -Only use this thread when you have got your team - NOT before!

This is the official Match Report thread for Gold Championship 12. No spam or anything like that or before :)

(Sorry, just had to get my name down as the Creator! :o:P)

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Roma.jpg

Roma Appoint New Manager!!

Around 20 Minutes ago, Roma was left unamanged but Nath didnt waste time and got stuck in!, on a new 5 year contract.

Im speech-less, A great to team to manage and a great squad to work on, Im looking to bring some new players in, if anybody has a 90+ CF for sale please let me know.

More News later :D

*only got these so dont really have big post to er, post :D

Main News

0,,10673~3339567,00.jpg

The Crowd Goes Wild

yeovil2.jpg

As Daniel Bolam has arrived at Huish Park :D

Quote from Daniel's speech around 20 mins ago!

'I am very pleased that i have chose yeovil town to managed in the wonderful new setup' _

'I've got a new squad, new player, and all the teams are fresh out of the tin'

'My challenge is too rocket into the premiership in around 4 season's , and end that season with a top half finish!'

' Its going to be one big rollercoaster ride for lads, we will have our ups 'n' our downs '

'' Im going to be non stop on the transfer market'

'Any players for sale around 70-83 please PM me of contact me'

More details will be posted late on!

B)

lyon.jpg

90_front_small.gif329.gif4_front_small.gif

Lyon Appoint Temporary Manager

Lyon have appointed Friel on a temporary basis until contract negotiations between a yet unknown Irish manager have been finalised. Friel will be under strict rules not to purchase or sell any player during this time and any bid made will be rejected instantly by the club.

New man at the Brugge!

354.gif

Austin took over Club Brrugge today and was delighted that he found such a rubbish team.

I am glad to have found such a rubbish team to coach because I am a rubbish manager and we certainly go together.Austin has started negotiating for rubbish players to start of the rubbish season:mad:

172.gif

Valencia this afternoon announced SonofPluto as there new manager after replacing the tactically unaware Dutchman previously in charge.

SoP have added the following players to the transfer list:-

CANIZARES, Santiago 90 rated goalkeeper

BARAJA, Rubén 90 rated CM

All players in youth squad are avalilable for loan

SoP has also stated he is looking for 3 89+ rated foward players

373.gif

INTERVIEW WITH KEVIN

"My plans are simple win the league we have a good team to say what league we are in, to win the SMFA Shield if we keep it simple it can happen, to keep the team happy, to have a good season"

GOOD LUCK KEVIN AND WE HOPE TO HEAR MORE FROM GREECE AS THE LEAGUE GETS UNDERWAY

wolfsburg.gif

Winston appointed VFL Wolfsburg manager on temporary basis.

He is named as the new caretaker manager while the team looks for a long term manager as Winston has his eyes on a high profile job at a bigger club.

linfield.gif

George at most successful club in the world!

Upon GeorgeECFC being unveiled as new manager of Linfield, he made the brave decision to keep the squad fully Northern Irish, knowing it would be a difficult task, made even harder as they will come up against the likes of Rangers and Celtic.

With around £16.5 million available for transfers, an offer for Burnley striker Kyle Lafferty has already been turned down.

However, George is confident of securing the signing of Fulham defender Chris Baird soon.

chris_baird.jpg

Bids have also been placed for Manchester United's Craig Cathcart, and Exeter City midfielder Wayne Carlisle.

Other than that, he admitted he had no idea who else could be joining, and that he would be trying as hard as possible to bring in as many players as he can before the season's opener against Queens Park on Saturday.

banner100jaarfeyenoord.JPG

Ben Read takes over at Feyenoord

At 4PM today high profile manager Ben Read took over at Dutch giants Feyernoord. Ben's aim for the first season is to get into the quarter finals of the SMFA Shield, get a good run in the domestic cup and finish top 3 in the league. To do this Ben Realizes he needs to bring in a fair few players.

Vela.jpg

It is repoted Ben has made a bid for Vela accepted

Reported to be around 15 mil

Players Out

_41901980_denny_getty.jpg

Ben Read has transfer listed Denny LANDZAAT,

Two bids of £8,000,000 have been received from forumers

Ben says 9 mil should seal if for either club

guzman.jpg

De Guzman to go!!

The canadian international may go for the right bid,

Only P&E's acceptable

In to Loan

Ben is looking for anyone 87+ to bring in and loan.

(Any forumer who loans me someone will receive +3 rep)

Pm me if you can help :)

172.gif

Valencia manager has announced after a few "intresting" bids on some of his players, there are some guidelines to bids being looked at let alone being accepted.

SILVA, David - A 91+ rated winger under 25 and A 90+ forward under 25 plus money.

VILLA, David - 2 92+ forwards under 25 + money

ALBIOL, Raul - 2 91+ centre backs under 25 (not lb or rb only CB) plus money

SoP asks one manager in particular - why would I want a 87 rated CM 34 years of age when I have 4 decent CM's already? lol

Barja's off to Fulham

Canizares bids still being looked at, but hes unlikely to be going to the highest bidder because it simply wouldn't get past the chairman.

Most the youth team already out on loan

More updates later

linfield.gif

• Linfield agree £3.7 million fee with Fulham for Chris Baird
  • Wayne Carlisle set for £50k move from Exeter City
  • After bidding the same amount, Craig Cathcart agrees £1 million move to Hansa Rostock over Linfield
  • George confirms the club are targeting Derby County keeper Roy Carroll
  • Hibs' Dean Shiels on his way to Windsor Park?
  • Gregg Shannon, Mark Dickson and Glenn Ferguson on the transfer list, more to follow?

arsenal3.jpg

Arsenal News

Arsenal appointed Steven Barnes as there new manager earlier this afternoon.

He inists that no players are for sale at this time, but he will be looking to bring a winger in.

Stevie Barnes said

I am very happy to be here. We have one of the best if not the best squads in the league and the youth we have here is amazing. I will be looking to bring in a few players, but there wont be many that will be leaving.

Transfer News:

Bayern Munchen midfielder Bastan Schweinsteiger has been added to Arsenals shorlist, and Stevie Barnes is hoping to tie up a deal for him.

schweinsteiger.jpg

Ryan Babel could also be a possibilty, Steven Barnes is expected to put a bid in for him, but nothing is certain yet.

7809.jpg

Clichy available for transfer!

Gael Clichy could leave Arsenal if they recieved the right bid, Stevie is looking for a 90+ winger(s) under 25 + cash for the left back.

8258.jpg

dortmundgy7.png

Mattis takes over Dortmund!

"This Afternoon, English manager Louis Mattis took over Germain side Borussia Dortmund, the English manager looked like he was going to take over French champions Lyon, but he rejected the offer, and got the first plane to Germany to put pen to paper which will keep him at the club until 2011".

"In Louis Mattis's first 4 hours in charge at Dortmund, he has already had two transfer bid's accpected, which could see Yossi Benayoun and Denny Landzaart join the Germain club, Louis Mattis has also quoted that Alexander Frei is for sale, but only for two 90+ strikers or a 91+ striker and cash".

"Mattis's first game in charge will be against Germain team Alemannia Aachener and will feild his strongest squad and he will look to Frei and Petric to supply the goals for Dortmund".

"Dortmund will also play Scottish side Hearts in the SMFA Shield on the 11th of April which will be live on Setanta sports 1".

freian2.jpgpetricoj0.jpg

(Dortmund will look to at these men to score the goals!

benayounrw8.jpglandzaatua7.jpg

(Dortmnd are hoping to snap up these two players!

dortmundgy7.png

Mattis takes over Dortmund!

"This Afternoon' date=' English manager Louis Mattis took over Germain side Borussia Dortmund, the English manager looked like he was going to take over French champions Lyon, but he rejected the offer, and got the first plane to Germany to put pen to paper which will keep him at the club until 2011".

"In Louis Mattis's first 4 hours in charge at Dortmund, he has already had two transfer bid's accpected, which could see Yossi Benayoun and Denny Landzaart join the Germain club, Louis Mattis has also quoted that Alexander Frei is for sale, but only for two 90+ strikers or a 91+ striker and cash".

"Mattis's first game in charge will be against Germain team Alemannia Aachener and will feild his strongest squad and he will look to Frei and Petric to supply the goals for Dortmund".

"Dortmund will also play Scottish side Hearts in the SMFA Shield on the 11th of April which will be live on Setanta sports 1".

[center']freian2.jpgpetricoj0.jpg[/center]

(Dortmund will look to at these men to score the goals!

benayounrw8.jpglandzaatua7.jpg

(Dortmnd are hoping to snap up these two players!

Newly appointed Cruz Azul manager Jacko would like to point out that it was his club who first agreed a deal with Feyenoord for Landzaat, and that should their be any justice at the SMFA the player will be flying into Mexico in the morning...:D

Newly appointed Cruz Azul manager Jacko would like to point out that it was his club who first agreed a deal with Feyenoord for Landzaat' date=' and that should their be any justice at the SMFA the player will be flying into Mexico in the morning...:D[/quote']

Could increase the fee...

Took over Deportivo (Full explanation on GC12 thread)

Need players for loans... please please please let me know guys ;)

I need all the help I can get...

It's me, MR Nice Guy. Danny Williams and Simon in the same league...

not bad ;)

Leicester_City_badge.png

Ian Holloway OUT as Liam Wilder comes in as boss

Milan Mandaric has sacked Ian Holloway after an awful season, and Liam Wilder has only been oppointed as a caretaker Manager.

The media are already criticizing Milan Mandaric for making it 4 managers with in the season

Leicester have put in a loan offer for CSKA shot stopper Veniamin Mandrykin

5394.jpg

Liam Wilder has quoted

If Leicester want promotion we have to look at our 3 main players for the goals former Derby duo Steve Howard and Matt Oakley, also ex Birmingham player Stephan Clemance.

The defensive duo of Bruno N'Gotty and the Australian Patrick Kisnorbo will also help keeping the ball out of our net.

Archived