Sign in to follow this  
Sinny

Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Re: Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Feyenoord have been drawn against Simon's Real Madrid, Real Betis, and Manchester City in the SMFA Champs Cup. Feyenoord manager Louis Mattis said he would love to qualify for the knock-out stages of the SMFA, but he doubt's his squad has the talent to do it.

Feyenoord have been drawn against Simon's Real Madrid' date=' Real Betis, and Manchester City in the SMFA Champs Cup. Feyenoord manager Louis Mattis said he would love to qualify for the knock-out stages of the SMFA, but he doubt's his squad has the talent to do it.[/quote']

I wouldnt worry about my Madrid cup side to much mate, they need some work lol

Guest Toggs

359_1198797416.gif

With the turn of a new season, a surprisingly amount of transfer activity has happened @ the Scandanivan side at late. They include the additions of 3 key players.

Patrick Helmes was described as a 'steal' by Toggs when he signed from Chievo late last season. Since then the striker has adapted to his role at Red Bull and is pushing for a starting XI place, which Toggs admits is hard too get at this club. Toggs also said on the deal, its one of the best 17M hes spent.

4490_1224594969.jpg

When Toggs joined the club, he knew that CM was the place where the squad was lacking. Since then the signings of experienced Belarusian Segei Gurenko, Brazillian Fabio Rochemback & Frenchman Etttiene Didot have made it arguably the best part of Toggs'es squad.

4046_1210628239.jpg3345_1209755861.jpg3400_1210093624.jpg

Feyenoord have been drawn against Simon's Real Madrid' date=' Real Betis, and Manchester City in the SMFA Champs Cup. Feyenoord manager Louis Mattis said he would love to qualify for the knock-out stages of the SMFA, but he doubt's his squad has the talent to do it.[/quote']

Real Betis= ME :D

i dnt stand a chance lol

Napoli News

aaron dhandli the new manager of napoli took control at the end of the season as they thought he was the right man to do the job. The chairman gave aaon free range over who he bought. When aaron found out he was aloud this he instanly got some people to contact the players he wanted. the players consisted of a amazing 20 players. But aaron feels and we are confiedent so do all the fans that the biggest transfer was the signing of Ruud VAN NISTELROOY.

ruud_van_nistelrooy_ap.jpg

Also confirmed that Heskey is taking a medical at Valencia. Also that arce is taking a medical at napoli.

With Heskey leaving i will be looking for a forward as heskey may leave. I ahv loads of money and a few players for player exchange.

Chelsea manager Sparky revealed his disappointment of not mounting a 'serious' title challenge in the league as last seasons champions failed to even reach the top of the table in the last 20 games. :o A run of poor results in the latter stages of the season saw the Blues drop to third place, gifting the title to Liverpool, whom they beat earlier on in the season.

However, Sparky's second season wasn't at all bad as they reached the SMFA Cup semi final, defeated by Roma.... And winning both domestic cups, the FA Cup and the Carling Cup... A tournament which the Blues found extremely easy thanks to their schedule.

Sparky has said that he has managed to win the League, FA Cup and Carling Cup in 2 seasons and now wishes to add the SMFA Cup in his third. Ahmed will face fierce competition from Liverpool as they look to retain their crown but Ahmed believes his side does have what it takes.

And to boost his squad, the manager has transfer listed Spanish striker Raul who arrived from Sop's Real Madrid last season and bagged an impressive 18 goals. But with Rossi and Van Persie injured, SParky believes his team need more depth up strike and therefore has asked for either 2 strikers or a striker and a winger in return.

Another player to leave is forer Reading midfielder Steve Sidwell who will head to Germany to play under Ross Philp, the fee being paid is approximately £12,000,000 but Sparky has openly said that he would welcome an 11th hour bid.

Flamini and Kalou complete the transfer listed list.

Chelsea's season kicks off against minnows Watford, a match which the Blues should win. But injuries to Van Persie and Rossi means Jimmy Briand must once again take the target man's role.

The players have returned from loan and Chelsea now hold an impressive 31 players in their first team with two 91+ in every position (Bar Full backs)

Loans may be available later on but the Blues have said that they will need every player if they are to challenge for the league as well as the SMFA Cup.

Seaosn Kicks off Saturday....Good Luck Guys

Loans may be available later on but the Blues have said that they will need every player if they are to challenge for the league as well as the SMFA Cup.

Seaosn Kicks off Saturday....Good Luck Guys

In which Chelsea will meet Inter in the Group stages! :D

After my Heroics getting my valencia GC12 from 17'th to 4'th Ive Been drawn with Spartak,Fenerbarche And Bayern:(

Im going to be taking it very seriously so watch it :)

After my Heroics getting my valencia GC12 from 17'th to 4'th Ive Been drawn with Spartak' date='Fenerbarche And Bayern:(

Im going to be taking it very seriously so watch it :)[/quote']

O your the Valencia manager - you done well with my old club after the previous manager didnt do so well with them lol - I think your going to be my main competion next season after all the strenghing of the squad your doing :D

Guest Toggs

...but loses out to Werder Bremen who win with a bid of £12million

But then Bremen lose out too Bayern Munich who sign him for 15M :rolleyes:

Guest Toggs

Real will be waiting for you both in the knockout stage :P

Along with Red Bull Salzburg :o

Few avaliable for straight cash. Include Runje (32' date='88,GK), Rene Aufshacher (32,88,CM) & Imbrahima Gueye (30,87,CB).

[b']Expecting a signing for the future today![/b]

Kick the season off Away too Austria Wien. Anything less than 3pts is a disappointment.

Things too look for are Toggs'es 100th game @ the club. (Against League holders Basel) During his time @ Red Bull, he's won everything possible in Scandinavia. Next is the Champs Cup ;)

After my Heroics getting my valencia GC12 from 17'th to 4'th Ive Been drawn with Spartak' date='Fenerbarche And Bayern:(

Im going to be taking it very seriously so watch it :)[/quote']

The SMFA Champs cup is my only priority!!!!! :D

Guest Toggs

Jimmy Bullard, Ziko Zivkovic & Robert Vittek all join too complete Toggs'es spending of the summer budget. Bullard arrived for 5M from Dutch club Vitesse. Vittek joined from Nunberg for 7M & Zivkovic arrived from Chievo for a minute value. He wasnt Toggs'es initial target after missing out on Hoffenheim kepper, Ozcan.

Players for loan: Jimmy Bullard (87), Fabio Rochemback (87), Christoph Leigteb (86), Antonio De Nigris (87), Timo Ochs (86), Sebastien Freis (86), Tsy Minmanoto (86), Radolslow Sarblowski (88).

Players for Transfer: Verdan Runje (88,GK,A.P: 4M), Santos Alex (85,LM/LB,A.P: 2.2M), Jorge Vargas (86,CB,A.P: 2.5M), Manuel Perez (86,DM,A.P: 3.5M) (A.P: = Asking Price)

Hull Ready to Fight!

Hull City are ready for the new season ahead. manager Elliot Hartfree-Pearce os aiming for automatic promotion. i am looking for a Striker, a Centre Back and a Striker of 86+ for either loan or buy. i am willing to other my 85 goalie and money as part of the deal or a striker thank you :)

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

SCOTTISH LEAGUE GC12

After the shock departure of Rangers manager Scott Cameron in midweek, Stevie Dillon has taken over last years League Champions Rangers. Rangers won 1-0 against last years Runners Up Hearts in a closely fought match on the opening day of the season and followed up yesterday with a 5-0 trouncing of Livingston. Hearts got back on track with a 4-2 victory over Dundee at home and Hibernian, last season's third placed team beat Drogheda 2-0 away from home to maintain their early lead at the top of the table. Manager David Belkevitz of Hearts was pleased with his sides win when he told an SM reporter, " It was a great result for us after losing the opener to our rivals Rangers last week, I have brought in a few new faces and they are settling in well. We had a great season, finishing second to Rangers on the last day was a gut wrencher but we brought some silverware to the club playing in two Cup Finals against Celtic, winning one and losing the other. We also had a great run in the SMFA Shield, losing in the Semi to eventual winners Torino so I'm looking to go one further this season and bring the league title back to Tynecastle."

Chelsea Gold Championship 12

League Cup, and FA Cup winners Chelsea have started their new campaign well winning in both matches against easy opponents Watford and Bristol City. On Saturday they will travel to Villa park to play Aston Villa is a league game which Sparky has stated they 'need a win'. Champions Liverpool have unsurprisingly started well and are ahead of Chelsea by goal difference, it may change in Saturday however depending on the results produced in both matches.

Sparky has also praised his reserve side for filling in when they were needed as the past two games saw Chelsea without Robin Van Persie and Vucinic. Jimmy Briand filled in for the duo, and also managed to bag the winning goal on Saturday.

The Chelsea boss stated that Kalou and Alex are still available.

Napoli 3 - 1 Lazio

brand.gif

Aaron's Second game in charge saw him earn his second win. the team now goes 2nd. the goal scores were Heskey baggng two and Domizzi. even though Heskey got two goals the MOTM watch VAN NISTELROOY. The former Manchester united and Real Madrid great is a key player in Napoli's so far sucssess.

ruud-van-nistlerooy431x300.jpg

Guest Toggs

Red Bull have started with two good wins 3-2 & 3-0 against Austria Wien & St Gallen respectively. They top the table with FC Basel & Rapid Wien.

l_635.gif

109_1190676380.gif

Inter maintain unbeaten start to season

12_front_small.gifParma 0 - 2 Inter168_front_small.gif

S. MAXWELL (3)

K. HUNTELAAR (20)

3082_1209755861.jpg3242_1209755861.jpg

Inter have started the new season well with two wins and a draw. Winston wants to rack up as many points in the early stages of the season as possible as he will be playing a weaker team in the League this season. The main targets this season are the cups. Domestic and SMFA. The first team at Inter is very strong, capable of beating anyone on their day, but the second/league team is weaker this season than previous seasons. The Welshman still expects effort from his players though and expects the league team to keep up with the leading pack of teams until the big guns come back from cup matches.