Sign in to follow this  
Sinny

Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Re: Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

deportivo.jpg

"Better Than Nothing" - Sparky

Just a few hours ago, Spanish strugglers Deportivo La Coruna appointed Mitu Ahmed as their new manager, the experienced gaffer admited that Deportivo wasn't his dream job but it'll do. He told TalkSport.com; "I'll admit it, Deportivo aren't my desired option, however, I will try me best while I am here and hopefully look for a decent midtable finish"

"Guardado Not Leaving"

New manager Sparky has also revealed that Mexican wizz Adres Guardado will not be leaving the club, the statement was revealed after an audacious attempt from Seviila. Sparky told SMTV; "Guardado is our key this teason, he will be the main man. And we cannot afford to lose him at any cost"

p1_guardado_0817.jpg

Not Going Anywhere

Difficult Start For Deportivo

Deportivo start their league campaign off with an extremely hard game against Barcelona at the Nou Camp, Sparky revealed that all he wants from his boys is a good performance; "You can't go to the Nou Camp expecting to get something, all I want for my boys to do is enjoy themselves!"

barcelona-vs-deportivo-la-coruna.JPG

Deportivo Face Barcelona On Saturday

More News To Follow

LOL...Unlucky mate, talk about kicking you when you are down...lol

Wolfsburg are in the market for loans and any players to buy rated above 87

racing-santander.jpg

Racing Santander appointed Danny Rsca as their new coach. His first words to the press were "Call me crazy, but I'm going for the top 4." Yeah, you heard me. :D The cup and shields will be second priority, sure.. it would be nice to win a cup or shield but our team isn't large enough to compete for everything.

Like Deportivo we're not exactly eager to sell our best player, Garay. He's already the strong man in our defense and will become even better.

329.gif

90_front_small.gif - 4_front_small.gif

Olympique Lyonais

Get There Man

In The Form Of Shels, Who Arrived This Morning After Lyon Technical Advisor Jinky Handed The Irish Man The Vacant Managers Posisition At The French Outfit.

Aims For This Season

Champions League

Reach Knock-Outs At Minimum

League

Win

Cup

Win With 2nd Team

Shield

Win With 2nd Team

Transfer News

Wanted

LB, 2 AM, LM or RM or W, CF

For Sale

Dalgado (F,90) For CF 90+ PREFARBLY

Roux GK/82 - Minimum Price/1m

Juninho (Cm/Am 95) Younger World Class 93+ CM or AM +*

zenit.gif

Mr HoW got the Russian mission

Yesterday afternoon Mr HoW got his job at Zenit St. Petersburg. "This will be very interesting I must say! When I arrived here, I looked around and said how cold is here! Even I have ancestors from Iceland, I'm freezing here. BUT, I really want to achieve the best with the club, going as far as we can! said Mr HoW

The Arshavin thing

"He can leave, but its not my main target. If money plus two 90+ rated players are offered, I'm opened for letting him go. But of course he is our key player, so I wont let him go for pennys and average players."

arshavin_280x390_369021a.jpg

Will leave or not?

LEGIA WARSZAWA APPOINT FRUITBAT

FRUITBAT PREDICTS A BRIGHT FUTURE

In a statement released to the Polish Press fruitbat was confident he can bring success and put smiles on the faces of Legia fans

"From now on we will be bringing in quality players and improve the atitude,fitness and ability of our squad.We will instill confidence in the players with a win only mentality.I have already added to my squad with more to arrive later."

NEW SIGNINGS

IVANKOV G 32 88

DANILO CB 23 87

OROZCO LM 16 74

WILSON MATHIAS DM/RM 24 87

VELA W/F 23 87

MARQUINHOS F/AM 31 87

NEW MAN AT DROGHEDA

Gazlad is the new man in charge at United Park, gazlad took over the irish side Drogheda yesterday at 4.11pm. I'm looking forward to the challenge stated gazlad, our first game of the season is against our irish rival derry city who's manager is Patrick Dingham.

Gazlad as already signed his first player in youg brazilian cb 24yr old SANTO LEO FORTUNATO signed from Cruzeiro and gazlad is hoping more young players will come to united park..

172.gif

Valencia have 25 million to spend on an AM / F or CF (89 or above rated under 26 years old)

thay can also throw in CANIZARES, Santiago 90 rated keeper and youth prospect 19 year old ANGEL MONTORO, Sanchez 80 rated.

ATALANTA PRESS CONFERENCE

Atalanta announce yesterday that their new manager was Benno77. He has a great reputation and we hope he will do a great job here in Italy. Speaking for the 1st time Benno77 said "he is delighted to have be given the chance to prove himself and a top quality manager. My aim for this season is to strenghten to squad and get a top 6 finish and get back into SMFA competitons."

Benno77 has already made one signing, he brought in the striker Esteban Solari. "I'm still looking to add to my squad with the possible striker and midfielder before we kick off our new campaign" added benno77.

dortmundrg4.png

Dortmund transfer news!

"This morning, Borussia Dortmund can reveal the signing of 31 yeard old Denny Landzaat from club Dutch club Feyenoord, it cost manager Louis Mattis £9MIL to wrap up the 89 rated midfielder and will go straight into the line up for Dortmund's game on the 8th of March".

landzaatip6.jpg

(This man joins Dortmund from Dutch gaints Feyenoord for a fee of £9MIL.)

Guest davinho

David Hasemore was unveiled at a press conference today as new Manchester United manager. He said "It's a wonderful honour to have the oportunity to manage United, and exhausting, i have been non stop on the phone and emails rejecting bids left right and centre, i want to say we are not a selling club, never have never will. Although there are some players i want to try and bring in and that may force my hand to sell. But saying that the players brought in would have to strengthen the squad so theres nothing the fans should worry about."

David Hasemore was unveiled at a press conference today as new Manchester United manager. He said "It's a wonderful honour to have the oportunity to manage United' date=' and exhausting, i have been non stop on the phone and emails rejecting bids left right and centre, i want to say we are not a selling club, never have never will. Although there are some players i want to try and bring in and that may force my hand to sell. But saying that the players brought in would have to strengthen the squad so theres nothing the fans should worry about."[/quote']

Your the fella who has a brother managing Inter, aren't you?

Your the fella who has a brother managing Inter' date=' aren't you?[/quote']

Oh dont forget Gillingham aswell

Because there "Rich" and have 3 different IP adresses...REMEMBER??:rolleyes:

Back to topic

Anyone have a CM 84+ there willing to sell cheap?

arsenal3.jpg

Arsenal News

Interview with Arsenal manager Steven Barnes:

I - Hey, thanks for accepting to do this interview with us.

S - My pleasure :)

I - How did you feel when you was offered the managerial job at Arsenal?

S - Overwhelmed to be honest. They are such a big club and it is an honour to manage them.

I - Are you looking to bring any players in? Or are you willing to let any players go?

S - I am looking for a good winger, and the only players that i am willing to let go are Sagna and Eduardo.

I - What are you hoping to achieve in your first season with Arsenal?

S - I am hoping to finish in the top two in the league, and hopefully progess to the later stages in the cup and shield. I am hoping to reach atleast the knock out stages

in the Champs Cup, but i believe we could cause a big shock in that.

I - Thankyou for accepting the interview, and best of luck in the new season!

S - Thanks mate!

Arsenal Transfer News

Players available for transfer -

Striker Eduardo will be able to leave the club if an offer of a winger 25 and below if offered. Other part exchange offers will be considered.

eduardo_da_silva.jpg

Shortlisted Players

Hatem Ben Arfa is one of the top players on Stevies shortlist, and he is hoping to tie up a deal for the winger.

Hatem_Ben_Arfa800x600_560467.jpg

Liverpools Ryan Babel has also been placed on Stevies shortlist. Stevie believes there is a great chance that he could arrive at Arsenal inthe next few days!

ryan_babel.jpg

Season Targets

League - Finish in the top two.

English Cup - Win, Progress to the final atleast

English Shield - Win, progress to the final atleast

Champs Cup - Progess to the semi finals at least

1.gifArsenal Vs Portsmouth62.gif

Arsenal face a tough game against Portsmouth at home on the opening day of the season, but Stevie is confident they can start there season with a win. Arsenal will be fielding a full strength squad, and hopefully a new signing will be included in that. Stevie said " Portsmouth have some great players, and will be very hard to break down. But i believe we have the capability to put a few past them, Adebayor and Van Persie are two top class strikers, and Portsmouths defence will find them hard to cope with. We have a great defence with the likes of Toure and Gallas, and also have quite a bit of depth. I expect us to go out there and give it 100%, i will tolerate no less, and we should win the game".

Likely Line Ups :

Arsenal :

1.Lehman

2.Sagna

3.Gallas

4.Toure

5.Fabregas

6.Gilberto

7.Hleb

8.(New Signing)

9.Rosicky

10.Van Persie

11.Adebayor

Portsmouth :

1.James

2.Lauren

3.Campbell

4.Distin

5.Aubey

6.Muntari

7.Pedro Mendes

8.Kranjcar

9.Utaka

10.Baros

11.Defoe

Back to topic

Oh Yeh!

And Yeh on topic, I am the mighty Fulham, woulkd have wanted a btter team, but being poor, i have 1 slow computer!

Make an offer for anyone really i aint too bothered about this Fulham side!

Oh Yeh!

And Yeh on topic' date=' I am the mighty Fulham, woulkd have wanted a btter team, but being poor, i have 1 slow computer!

Make an offer for anyone really i aint too bothered about this Fulham side![/quote']

I have 2 comps...but only 1 IP adress.. yeh im poor aswell:rolleyes:

All my players for sale that are under 85:o

Wow, look at all the intrest:p

172.gif

Valencia announce they have had a very intresting bid for David Villa that is being seriously considered at this moment in time and proberly will be accepted unless a better one comes in by midnight tonight.

Valencia also announce the transfers into the club of:-

Deniss JOGISTE £15k Ajax Lasnamäe

Alexis Maximiliano MACHUCA £125k Newell’s Old Boys

Aleks VRTESKI £15k Pobeda

Luiz WASHINGTON £8.0M Fluminense

Safiou SAIBOU £175k Al Ittihad

Ferreira WAGNER £6.8M & Miguel ANGULO Cruzeiro

and transfered out of the club so far:-

Rubén BARAJA £9.0M Fulham

Guest davinho

Back to topic

i think you will find we are all grown up and have moved out of mummy's house and live in different towns.

i think you will find we are all grown up and have moved out of mummy's house and live in different towns.

Yeah but still:p pampers.jpg

Inter manager here and i honestly don't see the problem. We not allowed to have relatives?:P

Anyways, just like to say I'm looking to sign another striker sometime soon with possibly another striker goin the other way. more details when i have them:D

Guest davinho

Inter manager here and i honestly don't see the problem. We not allowed to have relatives?:P

Maybe theres a problem with Darren and Len playing as well eh?

Guest davinho

Im sure one of you told matt that your rich and have 3 IP adress's....

I wish i was mate, i lost my job and barely have enough money to have broadband and live with my pregnant missus and son.