Sign in to follow this  
Sinny

Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: Gold Championship 12 - News, Transfers & Match Reports

HEARTS OUTCLASSED IN EUROPE

Hearts entertained FC Basel tonight at Tynecastle and were looking for the result which would put them in strong contention to advance to the next stages of the tournament. It wasn't to be as the classy Swiss champions outplayed and out gunned the home team in a game that showed the tremendous gap between the two sides. Fc Basel went ahead in the 12th minute when David Nugent collected a through pass and made no mistake to put Basel one up. 0-1. Hearts rallied and showed plenty of spirit but the class was there for all to see. HT 0-1.

Hearts came out in the second half with tenacity but in the 55th minute, Nicolas Pavlovich smashed home number two from an acute angle to end any doubt about the outcome. 0-2. In the 64th minute Craig Dargo watched his effort go agonisingly over the bar as Nikopolidis was beaten. Andrew Driver should have scored to give Hearts some hope a minute later but again the ball went just wide. Any chance of a comeback was settled when Benjamin Huggel struck a beautiful shot which flew into the net with Butron rooted to the spot. FT 0-3.

A disappointed Hearts manager said after the match that his side were well beaten by a class side and it was a pointer to where we need to be if we want to compete in Europe. He went on to say that they missed the force of Fabbiani up front but was making no excuses when he said they were given a lesson tonight.

club_everton.gif

Massive Clear Out At Everton

All players that are not English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and Irish will be on sell only for exchange of players that are only the languages that I've said, Players 85 or higher will be good for trade all cash offers are no deals, cash and players I will accept the offers.

Manager Grant Thame want a British and Irish team for the next season and ready to sell players.

heartha.jpg

Hertha Dissapointed With Late Bremen Comeback

Hertha dissapointed not to be leaving Weserstadion with a point or even 3.

43,000 people piled into the stadium on a cool yet chilly day to watch two of the German Greats Battle

Bremen took an early lead when a perfect croos allowed English International Peter Crouch to head in at the far post and give them the lead

It stayed that way to the 36th minuted when Solari pulled Hertha back on level terms with a cool finsh that would of pleased the player and raised his confidence

Bremen once again took the lead on the 60th minute when Arshaving turned very skillfully on the edge of the area and side footed it into the corner

Hertha again equalized deservingly on the 73 minute when Solari again socred this time it was a scrapy goals after a couple of failed clearances in the Bremen back four.

Bremen snatched a winner on the 84th minute when there 24 year old Brazilian Diego showed why he is so highly rated by alot of manager when he hit the top corner from all off 30 yards

After the game there was a round of deserved applause form Both Sets of fans which the players deserved after such a delgihtful match

ederson.jpg

Also Ederson has had a transfer request Accepted By The Hertha Manager

Guest Toggs

Red Bull got a somewhat disappoininting 1-1 draw with Dinamo Bucharesti too put them only three points ahead of second placed Steaua Bucahresti. Patrick Helmes grabbed Red Bull's goal on the night.

Red Bull will give debuts too Getafe pairing Contra & Beleguener who both arrived in the past couple of days for a combined fee of 10M. The 88's will strengthen the back line.

Toggs is also hot on the heels of Hertha's Ederson after he put in a transfer request at the German side. Toggs could let all of Ilic, Bazenhov & Vontahlen leave in the deal too land the Brazillain.

Guest Toggs

After 122 games in charge, Toggs finally left Red Bull after accepting an offer from Dai's former club Fiorentina too manage one of the most feared sides in the world.

Toggs has been quick since his arrival in Italy. Deals are on the table for both Dani Alves & Arbeloa as its no secret that Toggs needs a RB. A loan move for Burdisso has been agreed in words but will not take place until Internazionale are ready too let the player go.

Toggs is chasing former players Patrick Helmes & Fabio Rochemback and says hed love too work with the pair again. Moussasa Dembele could depart.

Toggs is as usual listening too offers for ALL players in P/E deals for 89+. Toggs says he is happy with the depth but wants more CM & . Toggs could let Semoli & Aramal in deals with similarly rated CM's.

Big players such as Adrian Mutu, Montolivo, Frey & Carvalho amougst others can all leave in P/E deals and Toggs says if the offer meets his demands, he wont hesitate but too accept.

vuud vanesterooy is for sale for player exchange.

91+ strciker and 90+ player in any position

Mate.. I notice you spell striker as stricker all the time... Its striker.. Just thought I would help you. :)

And.. Its. Ruud Van Nistelrooy.. If you cant spell the players names off the top of your head then copy and paste...

Mate.. I notice you spell striker as stricker all the time... Its striker.. Just thought I would help you. :)

And.. Its. Ruud Van Nistelrooy.. If you cant spell the players names off the top of your head then copy and paste...

sorry :o

its that i rush short posts and concentrate more on my teams.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

HEARTS MAKE IT INTO BOTH SCOTTISH CUP FINALS FOR THE SECOND TIME IN TWO SEASONS.

Hearts moved into both Scottish Cup Finals for the second season in a row. In a rousing game they took on a Queens Park side who are riding high in the league. Hearts shook off their disappointment of losing out in the SMFA Champions Cup last Friday, followed by a 2-1 defeat against arch rivals Hibernian at Easter Road, and came out today and literally tore Queens Park apart. A goal after 19 minutes from Full Back Bronowicki set the tone for a Hearts side who were clearly focused on their second Scottish Cup Final in two years. Although Hearts dominated the game, a dogged Queens Park rallied and in the 28th minute, Boyraz levelled the scores against the run of play. HT 1-1. Hearts came out in the second half and for all their pressure, they went behind in the 67th minute to a Pedro Garcia strike. This goal would have broken many a team but in an eight minute spell, Hearts hammered home four goals and prolific striker Andrius Velicka finished it off in the 87th minute with a powerful right foot shot which ended the game as a contest. FT 6-2. A delighted Hearts coach said after the match, we outplayed and out thought them and still they came back at us but we refused to yield. We have a huge league match against Rangers on Wednesday and I'm going to focus on that match, it's a game we simply must win to pull back the nine point lead they have set up. Their a strong squad but we will have to wait and see. The Hearts manager would not comment on his master stroke of reverting to a 3-5-2 system from his orthodox 3-4-1-2 system he started with in the 75th minute when his side got back in front at 3-2. He pulled of Craig Dargo and sent on midfield ace Edwin Movil who immediately got on the score sheet as Hearts then sealed up their defence to run out easy winners to meet Drogheda Utd in the Scottish Cup Final.

As Grant Thame was looking for another job he gets a call as the only 2 words was YOUR FIRED!!! said by the Everton Chairman and it went public in the space of 10 minutes and Kettering Town chairman snaps up manager Grant Thame after 20 minutes of being a manager that manages no team.

SHels Lands Barce Posisition
:eek::) Cough (Barce Land Supremo Shels)

Lyonais Gutted To Lose Title Winning Gaffer' date=' Shels Said? Getting Barce In A GC Hard? huuuhh Phis Easy :rolleyes:

Oportunity Too Good To Turn Down[/center']

the last manager got them then quit again. he got chelsea in gc 54 then quit. :(

well at least it went they went to a good home.

i would like that lyon but napoli going strong and only two points behind 1st place inter. the top 6 is really tight

Lyonais Gutted To Lose Title Winning Gaffer' date=' Shels Said? Getting Barce In A GC Hard? huuuhh Phis Easy :rolleyes:

Don't mean this in a harsh way but how the heck did you get offered them :o

They should be offered out to people who've done well with smaller sides not someone like Lyon

But still, good luck with them :P

If anyone has an 88+ keeper they would swap for Ustari, PM me please :) Must be under 26 ;)

Matt's old Barca, at least a good manager has them now. The one after Matt (Who lost them through 'cheating') sold Lass Diarra for cash, and a few others :rolleyes: .

All Chelsea players for sale :)

Including Sneijder, RVP, Vucinic, Malouda, Joaquin, Flamini

Congrats Shels on Barca...What a team that is:eek:

You getting Barca = Job offers seriously needs to be looked at ! :P

Nice one :D

I'm at Real Madrid and the Valencia manager is no slouch either

Nice one :D

I'm at Real Madrid and the Valencia manager is no slouch either

I was hoping to get the offer myself. I really want a Barca. I will be fine sticking with Inter though. :D

Spanish championship going to the wire with 2 games left

After my Valencia side cruised past barca 3-0 there is now 3 points seperating the top 3 With Barca on 81/ Me 79 / Real madrid 78

Valencia two games are 2 away games in Madrid the first against Athletico who occupy 4'th position and the last a HUGE Game against Real madrid that could decide the title should barca slip up

Remaining Fixtures

Valencia -Athletico Madrid , Real Madrid

Barcelona-Sevilla , Levante

Real Madrid-Getafe , Valencia

Barce Lift Trophy In Valencia

Barcelona Lifted The a Liga Crown Last Night Despite Going Down To Levante On The Final Day Of The Season.

As Barce Were Losing In Valencia, In Madrid Real & Valencia CF Were Cancelling Each Other Out, & It Stayed Like That Which Meant Barce Could Celebrate.

Thanks For Nice Comments Below Lads :rolleyes:;)

colo-colo.gif

Season Review

League

Runners up

Latin America Cup

Lost in round 1

Away at Palmeiras 3-2

Latin America Shield Round 1

Lost in round 1

Home to Cruz Azul 3-1

Top Goalscorer

n42796931702_8315.jpg

Giuseppe Sculli (15 goals)

Player Of The Season

7146.jpg

Agustín Orion

Young Player Of The Season

boukari.jpg

Razak Boukari

Dinamo Zagreb finished 2nd in the end, 7 points behind Porto and 6 ahead of Olympiakos, quite happy with that seeing as it was 1st season in charge :) Drawn with Man City, Barca and Rosenborg in the Champions Cup.

Meanwhile, Ireland face Israel in the World Cup Quarter Final tonight after a 2-0 penalty win over Brazil yesterday after coming from behind to draw 2-2.

Hi everyone, my high flying Stuttgart team are looking to purchase players and really need a LM/LB, LM or a LB around 88+ and can give out some 85-89 rted strikers i exchange with money. Thanks.

Please contact me via PM if interested.

l_635.gif

109_1245419601.jpg

Inter have been in sensational form and continued where they left off last season and the season before that. Since Winston took over tey have dominated Serie A and even some of the domestic cups. Winston has got the best out of the current crop of players.

Inter are currently six points clear at the top of Serie A and even at this early stage they look like they are going to be hard to catch, unless Winston decides to focus on the SMFA Cup. He may well decide to do so as the club has a decent lead in the league and Winston wants that SMFA Cup more than any other trophy.

20070103192151!Logo_psv_eindhoven.png

PSV Wrap Up Title With 5 Games To Go!

PSV Eindhoven have won the Dutch Division 1, after beating Vitesse 3-2 last night. There is now a gap of nineteen points at the top, and with five games remaining the chasing pack are now unable to catch PSV. They have scored 80 goals and conceded just 28 in their 33 games so far, winning 25, drawing 4 and losing 4. With the league now in its 4th season, PSV have yet to win any silverware under any of their previous managers. Harvey guided them to runners up in the Dutch Shield earlier on in the season, and now after wrapping up the league title, he will be hoping to win the Cup, in which they have a Quarter Final on the 31st August. Here are the season awards for the new Dutch champions:

Defender of the Year - Andrea Barzagli

265_200x250.jpg

Andrea Barazagli, despite suffering with injury in the latter stages of the season, has been a rock at the back for PSV, and his contribution has been massive in his side's defensive record this year.

Midfielder of the Year - Alberto Aquilani

7452_200x250.jpg

Aquilani joined in a swap deal with Jimenez Xisco which saw Jefferson Farfan go in the opposite direction. The Italian has been in great form since arriving in Holland, playing 25 games, scoring 5 and assisting 7. His average performance rating is 7.12.

Striker of the Year & Player of the Year - Claudio Bellucci

227_200x250.jpg

This award goes to another Italian - veteran striker Claudio Bellucci. The 34 year old notched 21 goals and 17 assists for PSV Eindhoven, and at an average rating of 7.92. He is the league's top goalscorer and with still 5 games left, he will be hoping to add to his tally.

Young Player of the Year - Sebastian Blanco

17691_200x250.jpg

The young Argentine has been sensational down the left hand side this year. He chipped in with 9 goals and 13 assists, and showed great maturity at the age of 21. The £11M fee now seems like a bargain and PSV hope that Blanco will be with them for a long time to come.