Gareth Bale  

1. 1.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gareth Bale I think, because Bale scored two goals today he will be rated 97.

Re: Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale At least a rise to 89 is due, correct? I'm not too thrilled about his position change though... Any chance he might keep LB as his primary position?

I think the new boy wonder! fullback Gareth Bale of Southampton' date=' already linked to moves to Spurs and other Big clubs must be worth more than a rating of 74![/quote']

i have to say......that this is probably the most truthful thread i have ever seen.....hats off to you oakiedoke. i think he could rise to 80, but he need first team football, and we wont give him that straight away, with danny higginbottom at LB (prob our best player). a few more games for wales, maybe friendlies and im sure he will rise.

also watch out for another few saints young men, david mcgoldrick, and bartosz bialkowski, (a free agent in most oldish setups)

Yes one for the future.....G Bale 16.

an upgrade should be granted once he gets some back to back first team action and proves his worth, he has been called up for international dutie but that cant be the only reason for an upgrade.

still very young. one to keep tabbs on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Re: gareth bale

I would have preferred it if spurs had bought a slightly more 'experienced' left-back...

I am with you yid on that one

I watched him play against Norwich a month ago. Great crosser of the ball. It was his attitude that got me. Thought he was something special. I am a Spurs fan. But wanting Norwich to win, as it where I live. I was actually booing him, as he was time wasting really badly, faking injury!!!

Re: gareth bale

I am with you yid on that one

I watched him play against Norwich a month ago. Great crosser of the ball. It was his attitude that got me. Thought he was something special. I am a Spurs fan. But wanting Norwich to win' date=' as it where I live. I was actually booing him, as he was time wasting really badly, faking injury!![/b']!

Have you not been to many games recentley?!? alot of players of teams winning in the last few mins of a game time waste these days, and as for not wanting him? why not? he is a good defender, very young what else would you want for a player?

• 3 weeks later...