Gareth Bale  

1. 1.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gareth Bale I think, because Bale scored two goals today he will be rated 97.

Re: Gareth Bale

Re: Gareth Bale At least a rise to 89 is due, correct? I'm not too thrilled about his position change though... Any chance he might keep LB as his primary position?

Re: Bale

**** no' date=' i cant be doing with them, as you are aware im doing my exams at the moment and really have no time except late at night. ill go on msn to talk to you now.

what about Bale ?[/quote']

well he is international class, therefore a 90 right? :)

Re: gareth bale

I think that Bale could go up to an 88 or 89 if he is a regular for Spurs early in the season. He is after all a full international for Wales and plays regularly for them.

I have heard talk he is going to be played on the left side of midfield......any truth to the rumour??

I think that Bale could go up to an 88 or 89 if he is a regular for Spurs early in the season. He is after all a full international for Wales and plays regularly for them.

I have heard talk he is going to be played on the left side of midfield......any truth to the rumour??

None. No truth in that rumour. Also, Bale is not gonna be a regular! :eek:

Lee, or Assou Ekotto.

I would be very surprised if Bale didn't play a fair amount. I also heard he might be tried on the left wing, as he is stronger going forward, and we lack a natural left sided winger. I think certainly if there are injuries to wide players like Lennon he could find himself pushed up.

I disagree. In one season, there is absolutely zero chance of his rating going anywhere 91. If he plays brilliantly, he will make an 88 in his first season I think. 91-93 is the level of a top international, Spurs won't be in the Champions League and I would be amazed if he was good enough for Wales to get to a 91.

• 2 months later...

Yeah 2 games sure does warrant a increase :rolleyes::P

I dont think he should be raised unless he constantly plays for Spurs. I know he has the ability but its all about play time and performances

He's been the best player in both games, He'd be 1st choice left back if there wasnt so many injuries. Bale is 84, Lee is 88 & Ekotto is 87 - They are the clubs left backs.

There are a few adjustments needed at Spurs

Robinson to high, Chimbonda, Dawson & Kaboul to Low (as well as Bale)

Zokora & Malbranque are to high, Taarabt is to low (He's on the Bench ahead of Teemu Taino & yet theres 10points difference) . Bent to Low & Berbatov may need to be looked at - He's easily good enough for any club in the world, but looks like he will be held back by the big fish/small pond scenario.

I think u should judge a player on a minimum of 5 games.

If he play in the next 3 games And plays well maybe he will be a 87/88 then but give him at least 3 m more before we change his rating.

Thats awful ! i could go in to a championship side, play really well for 5 games and be rated 85. Get real thats stupid. 5 games isnt form. nor can you judge a players ability on it

plus puttin him on the same level as Mikel, Gabriel Agbonglahor and Ashley Young ( and many more ) is offensive to them. :mad:

Guest lil wayne

Thats awful ! i could go in to a championship side' date=' play really well for 5 games and be rated 85. Get real thats stupid. 5 games isnt form. nor can you judge a players ability on it

plus puttin him on the same level as Mikel, Gabriel Agbonglahor and Ashley Young ( and many more ) is offensive to them. :mad:[/quote']

yeh agree bale should be for now a 86 btw i dont like his hair style lol

Thats awful ! i could go in to a championship side' date=' play really well for 5 games and be rated 85. Get real thats stupid. 5 games isnt form. nor can you judge a players ability on it

plus puttin him on the same level as Mikel, Gabriel Agbonglahor and Ashley Young ( and many more ) is offensive to them. :mad:[/quote']

Whats wrong with that? Bale was one of the best players in the Championship

He was Young Player of the Year for the Championship, Got 1/2 a dozen Welsh Caps & scored 2 goals, He may also have been in the team of the season for the Championship last season (not sure on that).

Also, as soon as he was fit he was straight into the first team at a club that had finished 5th for two seasons running, so its not as if he's joined some mid-table club.

He should have a rating on Par with being a first choice starting XI & not a rating where he's only 3rd Choice at best.

As I said, He was the best player in both games he's played so far, if he carries on the same in his next 3 or 4 games (Arsenal, Bolton, Boro & Villa - Established Premiership Teams) - then he cant really be denied a rating that would make him 1st Choice in this game? At the moment, he's not even being considered.