Gareth Bale  

1. 1.

Re: Gareth Bale

he wont get a 90 until he moves to man utd when they all decide he should be 90 & vote in record numbers.. except it will probably end up at 94 or 95.

He will get a 90 by staying in spurs. He will never move to United. How can you say that he will never rise. It doesn't matter about the team you play for, it matters HOW he plays in that team. So far so good. If it was like that then Nani should be 94/95 winger like you mention. Anderson should be 94/95 AM.

Agree with you there Clayts, he has better quality then Alves.

All I can say is that I disagree with this comment

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gareth Bale I think, because Bale scored two goals today he will be rated 97.

Re: Gareth Bale At least a rise to 89 is due, correct? I'm not too thrilled about his position change though... Any chance he might keep LB as his primary position?

So every player should move to a bigger club just to get a higher rating?

I understand what he's saying, as in moving to a bigger club would make them better but it is possible to improve by staying where you are.

I don't think Arteta is in the 94 level, he recently received a rating change to 92 (Which SM think is right) if he should get a rating change next time then this shows that he can get better and better by staying at Goodison Park.

Anyway back to Bale, I think he's worthy of a 90 but could be rated more.

As everyone saw, he is more of an attacking player who scores goals.

I think he's position needs to change form LB/LM to LM/LB

This is where we'll disagree.

Arteta is one of the best midfielders in the Premierleague. Unless Everton can finish consistently high in the league & in Europe, we cant really gage him compared to the juninhos, pirlos & Gattussos of this world.

Which is why theres players over rated & under rated because they play for a big/small club

Is Alex at Chelsea really a 92? not IMO

I think Gael Clichy is a perfect example of a Left Back, should he really be 91 compared to Bale being 86

Then you got Finnan 92. Good defender, but not worth 92

I dont think Carragher is a 94 either (nor Kolo Toure) - Especially when Walter Samuel, Sergio Ramos & Christian Chivu are rated lower.

Fact is, when it comes to ratings, the big clubs will more favourly have their players bumped up because of the fan base voting.

Every England manager have picked a Fit Ledley King ahead of Carragher, yet one is "rated" at 91 & the other 94. A fit Woodgate & Wes Brown get in the England team before Carragher thinking about it.

This is where we'll disagree.

Arteta is one of the best midfielders in the Premierleague. Unless Everton can finish consistently high in the league & in Europe' date=' we cant really gage him compared to the juninhos, pirlos & Gattussos of this world.

Which is why theres players over rated & under rated because they play for a big/small club

Is Alex at Chelsea really a 92? not IMO

I think Gael Clichy is a perfect example of a Left Back, should he really be 91 compared to Bale being 86

Then you got Finnan 92. Good defender, but not worth 92

I dont think Carragher is a 94 either (nor Kolo Toure) - Especially when Walter Samuel, Sergio Ramos & Christian Chivu are rated lower.

Fact is, when it comes to ratings, the big clubs will more favourly have their players bumped up because of the fan base voting.

Every England manager have picked a Fit Ledley King ahead of Carragher, yet one is "rated" at 91 & the other 94. A fit Woodgate & Wes Brown get in the England team before Carragher thinking about it.[/quote']

Yes arteta is simply AWESOME! love him, except he will hardly get a chance with the spain team with guti, xavi, alonso, fabregas, iniesta etc ahead of him.

now you mentioned Samuel, and he has been horrible for inter WHEN he has played. he has barely done so in the last 6-ish months. so his drop wasd justified.

you may well be the only person who think carragher and toure havent done enough for a 94, although they are both better than ferdinand who also is a 94.

and carragher is way better than king or brown or woodgate.

Whenever Everton play Man Utd including this year never have I seen Ronaldo outplay Arteta. Arteta is always the better player on the pitch when the two play against each other and it's the best way to compare the two. IMO Arteta should be a 94! He is awesome and personally, I know I will get slaughtered for this but I think he is the best Winger in the premiership and if he moved to Arsenal he would be the best Winger in the world without a doubt. I think just because he does not play for Spain doesn't mean he can't be rated a 94! Plus he defends really well.

The reason Arteta's rating is limited is because he simply hasnt played for his country yet. I know it sounds crazy but its true, he has never been capped for Spain.

We all know Arteta has bags of quality and can dictate a game with his passing and creativity, but until he manages to sneak in the Spain midfield in place of XAVI, INIESTA, ALONSO etc etc I cant see his rating going any higher.

On topic, Bale upto 88 for me possibly 89 if he carries on getting first team performances, he is a full Welsh international and is playing week in week out for spurs. This alone should inherit him a 90 rating. But his age is his downfall.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Gareth Bale

Gareth Bale, age 18 or 19 i forget

his position is left back

he's been playing regularly in his team(Tottenham) and his national team(Scotland)

he is good in both attack and defence

and he is trusted to take penalty shot at Scotland National Team, sometimes free kicks and corners

maybe deserve a rise

Gareth Bale' date=' age 18 or 19 i forget

his position is left back

he's been playing regularly in his team(Tottenham) and his national team(Scotland)

he is good in both attack and defence

and he is trusted to take penalty shot at Scotland National Team, sometimes free kicks and corners

maybe deserve a rise[/quote']

a plus 1 maybe but he hasnt really done alot for spurs this or last season and it would help his rating most if Spurs won a game now and then

He was Trusted but he Missed it :P

He is a quality player and definitly welsh :D . He only dropped due to injury, this season, if not this ratings changes then next he will get an increase of 2 at least to 88, or maybe 3 to 89 if like marspur sed spurs starts winning. If u hav a chance to buy do it straight away cus in 2 or 3 years he will hav improved a gr8 deal so cud be 91-92 like clichy

talking of spurs

is zakora likely to get a positional change

with hutton injured i think zakora currently a DM on SM has been playing at RB for spurs in real life.

Hasnt Gunter been playing Rb for Spurs? :confused: ( another young welsh talent :D )

Now that Corluka's at Tottenham I doubt Zokora will have a positional change.

• 3 months later...

Re: Will Gareth Bale rise???

He is not getting good match time nowadays to be honest mate, he had an awful start to the season and has been dropped in favour of Benoit Essou-Ekotto who has been very good on the whole.

I think he was put to 87 in recognition of his performances for Wales, as it was certainly not based on league form.

He will probably be back the next few games as Benoit got himself sent off for a stupid challenge against WBA the other day (the other option is Gilberto but don't even get me started on him - can't see Redknapp risking him) but after that I think Benoit will go back to being the main LB.

I think 87 is more than generous. Can't see any movement this time around though.

He is not getting good match time nowadays to be honest mate' date=' he had an awful start to the season and has been dropped in favour of Benoit Essou-Ekotto who has been very good on the whole.

I think he was put to 87 in recognition of his performances for Wales, as it was certainly not based on league form.

He will probably be back the next few games as Benoit got himself sent off for a stupid challenge against WBA the other day (the other option is Gilberto but don't even get me started on him - can't see Redknapp risking him) but after that I think Benoit will go back to being the main LB.

I think 87 is more than generous. Can't see any movement this time around though.[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that Redknapp said that Gilberto would never play for Spurs again after his poor performance in their last UEFA cup match.

For me Bale hasn't done enough for a rise, although he should get a chance to cement a place whilst Assou-Ekotto is out. Incidentally Spurs have still never won a league game when Bale has appeared, a run which i think has now stretched to 19 or 20 games.

It's quite possible that he could go down due to his injury in February and also his team's lack of form. He hasn't fulfilled his potential to deserve a rating boost. If you have him, keep him. If you don't have him, go get him, but don't expect interest soon. His stock will not rise any time soon.