OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL GM's

Niks

well I’ve again thought of something new, a new Idea for a new kinda setup. It’s kinda a Original Idea [at least i haven't seen on SM] but it'll need some co-operation from all the "Respected Forummers" on the forum for it to be a success and the way i visualized this could really be a great idea.

First things 1st i need a good regular active forummer who is Gold Member and who wants to make this setup if this thing really goes through. He has to be a regularly active [almost daily] and needs to be a LEADER coz this is what this setup's about LEADERSHIP coz he needs to captain his team. So if u think u got the above mentioned credentials then Step up and Prove yourself against Me and My team.

Now u maybe wondering what is this guy talking bout? Ya it's a bit of a crazy thought which came to my mind today after my exams got over. The Setup will have 2 Teams 1 team will be led by me and 1 team will be led by the setup owner which means we'll be the 2 captains of the 2 teams.

Here's what i have thought of ... it's a bit long but plz go through it before switching to another page coz I think it’s worth it.

The Setup will have -

1. 20 teams

2. 10 teams per division

3. 2 captains for the 2 teams [Niks & ????? ]

4. The captains will have to make his team of 10 managers.

5. The choosing of the team mates can be done in any way possible [we'll decide that later] but just make sure that 10 managers r present on Ur team. U can even get ur Friends in ur team heck get ur Girl friend in ur team if u wanna.[lolz]

6. Then once the teams’ r chosen by the 2 managers then it's the time for the selection of the clubs for the managers.

7. Now u can't choose the 10 clubs of ur choice for ur team mates although that is possible coz the procedure of club selection for ur managers will be done as follows.

--- The 2 captains can consult their team mates and get a list of the clubs they prefer. [ If the captains wants to consult , I’m sure I’ll do it]

--- There'll be rounds for selection of Clubs for ur team mates. In each round u can choose 1 Club and the other captain gets to choose 1 club for his team

--- In the 1st round of selections of clubs 1st captain will choose a club and then the 2nd captain will choose a club then in the 2nd round the 2nd captain goes first and so on... so each captain gets alternate turn at going 1st in picking the club.

--- Once 10 clubs r selected in each team then it's up to the team captain and his team mates as to which managers takes which club.

8. Now that teams, managers and the clubs r ready. Here’s the format of the setup 5 managers from each team in each division like this.

Division 1 -----------------------------------------Division 2

Club from-------------------------------------------Club From

1. Team 1 ........................................ 1.team 1

2. Team 1 ........................................ 2.team 1

3. Team 1 ........................................ 3.team 1

4. Team 1 ........................................ 4.team 1

5. Team 1 ........................................ 5.team 1

6. Team 2 ........................................ 6.team 2

7. Team 2 ........................................ 7.team 2

8. Team 2 ........................................ 8.team 2

9. Team 2 ........................................ 9.team 2

10. Team 2 ........................................ 10.team 2

9. Team mate along with captain can decide which managers go in which division.

10. Now the points system for each team

LEAGUE only cup matches have no points but the WINNER and runner up will get points

Win = +5 points

Loss = 0 points

Draw = +2 points

Earth quake = NO MATCH he he [Loll]

Most Goals in a match= +5 points

LEAGUE WINNER = +100 points

LEAGUE RUNNER UP = +50 points

LEAGUE 3rd Place = +25 points

CUP WINNER = 50 points

CUP RUNNER UP = 25 points

Relegation or Last Place [2nd division]= -50 points .

11. Now the team that'll win the Overall Championship, each manager will be awarded with

--- Title of "INVINCIBLE" or "ELITE" [still to decide]

--- [OPTIONAL]3 +reps[or more] and if there can be some more prizes which can be set later. Plz give me some ideas for the Prize for the winning team coz i ran out of ideas.

AWARDS FOR THE WHOLE WINNING TEAM and their Managers are still to be decided coz I couldn’t think of anything [pardon me for that] so plz suggest some prizes or awards or maybe titles for the winning managers.

12. I’ve thought off all the things how they r going to work out and if u have any questions or queries just post them here and I’ll reply to them.

I Think the team selection and club selection is a lil complicated [but I’ll clear all the doubts] but other things r crystal clear I suppose. 10 great members fighting it out against 10 other great managers which’ll take some team work, strategy and lil bit of brains to work out everything. It can be Great Fun I think. So I hope u guys like this idea and hope we can have fun with this idea

Re: OPEN CHALLENGE TO ALL GM's

Sounds like a class idea mate

so the team draw would be like the NFL draft or the WWE draft process or picking mates to play football when at junior school lol?

ie team 1 chooses Barca and then team 2 chooses man utd and so on

I havn't time to be a captain of a team but I'l certanily be up for being picked as a participant.

well lukeufc is interested in making this setup but the only doubt i have is that the opp team captain should have good contacts in order to get 9 good team mates that's all... and he should be a LEADER [ like me B) lol]

and SONOFPLUTO mate u r my 1st choice as my team mate so whatever the other captain says I'll have to sign the deal with my team..

i'll pay u hmmm..... well i can afford.... hmm... nothing ... but a good club and i m gonna appoint u as the VICE CAPTAIN..

i got my whole team on the paper and just want everyone to agree...

and Lukefc do u think u can take up this challenge?

well lukeufc is interested in making this setup but the only doubt i have is that the opp team captain should have good contacts in order to get 9 good team mates that's all... and he should be a LEADER [ like me B) lol]

and SONOFPLUTO mate u r my 1st choice as my team mate so whatever the other captain says I'll have to sign the deal with my team..

i'll pay u hmmm..... well i can afford.... hmm... nothing ... but a good club and i m gonna appoint u as the VICE CAPTAIN..

i got my whole team on the paper and just want everyone to agree...

and Lukefc do u think u can take up this challenge?

sounds good to me mate count me in as for teams - Inter - Real or Man utd

sounds good to me mate count me in as for teams - Inter - Real or Man utd

well i think MY TEAM as a whole will decide which teams i should pick during the one on one selection against the opposition captain....

and from then on v'll decide which manager gets which club...

Guys V Still need a Setup Creator for this who also has to be the opponent captain against me and by the looks of it no one has shown any interest apart from lucklufc and he's out of action for a week or so ....

so V got to find a setup creator who'll be the 2nd CAPTAIN for this thing to go through..

and Also don't request for the clubs to me coz i'm responsible only for the clubs which my team get during the one on one selection and i'm responsible for only my team mates so here's the deal

1. V'll have to get a setup creator [ 2nd captain]

2. choose the 2 teams with 10 managers

3. Have a one on one [captain Vs Captain] selection of clubs for their respective teams.

4. Then tell the captain ur prefered choices from the CLUBS which UR team has Got...

Got it??

cheers

Niks I would like to join. Your ideas are getting better day by day mate.

Not a GM though.

ya thanks mate...

and ya the ideas just pop into my head....

such a pity i ain't a GM Damnnnn...... but still never the less

and ya i won't mind a few reps here and there:rolleyes: [juz kidding]

and REDDEVILFC u r one of my team mates if this setup is created.. would u like to join my team?

I'd like to join please

1 Bayern

2. Real

3.Inter

4.Chelsea

5.Liverpool

Thanks Niks' date=' I'll also be your partner if thats alright:)[/quote']

i'll happpilt take ya as my team mate ..

cheers

but stilll need a opposition captain [setup owner]

i would love to join mate' date=' might consider making it and be captain of other team but i dnt have any setups atm and im not sure if i would get one any time soon.

heres my choice of teams:

-MAN CITY!!!!!!

-ajax

-Sao Paulo[/quote']

well again u r welcome BUT STILL no one's interested in making it yet..

so fingers crossed...

I Tell u what....

I'll Give it a time of 2 more ENTIRE DAYS TILL MARCH 4th and if NO ONE SHOWS UP THEN we'll have to think over this thing ......

but if v get that other guy then ROCK ON!!!!!!

im going to ask some of ma gold mem mates if they have any spare setups and i think i no the guy,il just go talk to him