Members who you get on the best with...!

LiamLUFC

Made this thread, mainly cos im bored!

But i think it would be good to know who you all get on best with from the forum, chatroom, and perhaps the game itself?

Laura J

Been mates with her since she joined and she's a right legend

Had a fair few ups and downs with her but shes one of, if not the, best person i've met through this game!

Nicoll H

Soap Dropper :D

Chat just hasn't been the same since she stopped using it, miss her...

She has a sense of humour and can have a laugh, and would be a mod by now if her comp was still working IMO

Jack D

Baby Boy ;)

Dirty minded, always chatting the lasses up, just funny in general, the guys awesome :D

He's a right laugh, and one of the only 2 people I'm still in touch with since i stopped using the chatroom... (Will be back on chat when SM Speeds up, it just freezes as soon as i sign in atm...)

Mark T

Winds me up about the fact that Ipswich were the team to send Leeds down to the Coca-Cola League 1, but at the end of the day, we'll be back!

Down to earth guy, always greets me on msn (Although half of the time i ignore him) :P

4 of the best people to meet in this game ^

Who do you get on best with?

Re: Members who you get on the best with...!

Mr Adamski - What a legend, never really had a bad word with this guy or had one to say about him :rolleyes: . Funny as well!

Dan Payne - Even though he's a Yid, He's not an annoying Yid ;) Always got on with Dan, trustworthy lad.

Matt Phillips - Funny guy, and a legend for a favour!, Can talk for ages with him.

and of course

Mr Farine (Insider) - Yeah i'll admit I forgot :P God knows how!?! but what a guy!, Very trustworthy and I can talk for hours with him ;)

Teb - Despite the fact he's a dirty Yid :( , he is a great guy, and someone i definitely look up to,His advice on players and other things is top notch, I would listen to him ahead of anyone! :eek:

Just to name a few ;)

Mr Adamski - What a legend' date=' never really had a bad word with this guy or had one to say about him :rolleyes: . Funny as well!

[b']Dan Payne[/b] - Even though he's a Yid, He's not an annoying Yid ;) Always got on with Dan, trustworthy lad.

Matt Phillips - Funny guy, and a legend for a favour!, Can talk for ages with him.

Just to name a few ;)

Fine then!:mad:

For me :

Eclipse : My English twin. 'Nuff said

watlw : He's done enough for my team Spain that we get along fine now.

TomOwen : Such a rivalry developping here, but two scouts always stay together.

bestpay : mutual respect here is amazing. same for LukeLUFC

Sparky! : Heh since the beginning, we've never disagreed.

and..

Danny : You didn't mention me. I'm sarcastically mad. But your still on my list.

Guest the plummer

Ross- We Have Intercourse

George- He Sends Me Pictures Of His Willy

Nah

Ross- Best Lad Going , Top Top Guy

George- When A Was A Noob He Was The Only One That Treated Me Like Everyone Else. Ment So Much To Me.

Shelbourne- We Have a weird relationship but really funny

Leigh also a good guy , funny windin him up tho

Also

Joel or mole or what ever his name is

Crytal Palace 5-0 Brighton albion

Wasmen

Tim Sansum

Great people , give me some laugh

Ross- We Have Intercourse

George- He Sends Me Pictures Of His Willy

Nah

Ross- Best Lad Going ' date=' Top Top Guy

George- When A Was A Noob He Was The Only One That Treated Me Like Everyone Else. Ment So Much To Me.

Shelbourne- We Have a weird relationship but really funny

Leigh also a good guy , funny windin him up tho

Also

Joel or mole or what ever his name is

Crytal Palace 5-0 Brighton albion

Wasmen

Tim Sansum

Great people , give me some laugh

[/b']

in response to last months rant... maybe thats why?

All the senior members:

(I'm pretty much posting the majority of my buddy list)

• Sam W
  • Sam B (Bobo)
  • Dai
  • Smudger
  • Tebster
  • Nav
  • Yuri
  • Perry
  • Felix
  • Adam
  • Fraser
  • George
  • Kevster
  • LEAMMY!!! :)
  • Havoc
  • Kamil
  • Kev Carlisle
  • Whappy Razza
  • Orgy
  • Che Newman/Newmania
  • Miles
  • Dan Payne

All the chatroom and forum admin, and of course (arse kissing time) the devs. :)

Right..... I'll give this a go!

Danny Williams - Ledgend of a guy, considering he supports the wrong side of North London, but I can forgive him for that, one of the friendliest people on here, but don't annoy him, he will destroy you in any argument!

Dan Payne - Fellow yid and friend, Always helpful, and a great person to get to know

Ross - Don't speak to him that often, but he is also a great person, jsut not very good at Call of Duty (Im gonna get my head bitten off for that :P)

There are others, sorry if I have forgot!

ok ill give it ago

Sam W My best mate on here a chatroom and forum star and helpled me though my tough times on here:)

George superstar on chat awsome lad to talk to doint no why he supports that exeter rubbish tho:D

Shels Super celtic and shelbourne fan always been a star on forum and when he comes into chat hes a super funny lad.

Cally Great guy knows his stuff we have had our debates but over all hes a top guy supporting some dull teams:D

Kevche Super guy on chat knowes how to tell a good dog story :D also supports a good team and makes some crakin setups.

Tom Pham Great guy on forum must have posted the most on here to get 2000 posts in 7 months top pguy on chat to.

Tom sinar super lad been mates with him since I joined awsome forumer to

lee Great guy on chat my jedi master Obi lee Kanobury teaches me the way of the mod buisness:D

Tom G great guy on chat and forum is a good laugh expecily when he goas on about midllesbough who will go down this year:cool: :D

Leigh great person on msn and forum also makes that rare appernce on chat but is a great guy to know and talk to also no's a good deal.

Mark great guy on chat doint think he gets the credit he deserves tractor barmby army and ipswich till he dies

Allan upcoming star on chat great guy to talk to but agian like many supports a rubbish team

Tebthereb Well hes a SM legend on here great when he comes on chat great lad and also helped me threw my tough times.

Bobo super guy from malta who ever says malteise people doint no there football are mad hes a great guy.

Offside a super celtic fan whos a star in my view a great foumer and its unfortuente that hes banned from chat.

Jack Dimmick A great guy on chat always on it 24/7 same agaiin doint think he gets enuff praise fo his input on chat,

David Knape A good chatroomer only recently has he been coming back on but hes still got that touch but supports a rubbish team.

and last but not least. Amy shes a star on chat very polite and great at grammer shes a credit to the girls and southampton

all my main mates sorry if i misse any out

Well...

Sparky - Top Lad, Best mate on this game fo sure, makes me laugh aswell, great forumer, list goes on and on really, oh and he always helps me :D

Matt Jewi- Makes me laugh, good forumer, talk to him on MSN alot and heloed me make a setup :P

Stevie - great lad, comes out with random things most of the time:confused: but hes great

Could go on and on but im sorting my new Porto side out in GC11:p B):D

My mates....

Tom Sinar - Same reason he listed me - read it!!:P

Gazza Thomas - Great mate, always helping each other out ;)

Matty Jewiss - Top mate to talk to,

Eclipse - Don't think he needs any reason!!!! This guy always makes me laugh..... However, I'm funnier when I'm on chat :P

Insider - Good friend, currently peaired up in a setup :P - Really helpful and always optimistic :P

Dan Payne - Dan is extremely friendly, helped me find some of the top clubs....He's a great mate

Adamski - Very kind and thoughtful, even when we are debating on the forum, he'd send me "No hard feelings" PM :P

Shelbounre FC - Shels is brill! We talk on chat and on the forum....Get along really well.

Havoc - Havoc is also a fantastic friend, not much active now... but when he was.... we talked a he.ll lot :P

Armand_MUFC - He is great to talk too, on the chat is always lively and top man to be with

OFFSIDE - Offside and I had our differences.....But over the past few weeks, we sorted them out and are good buddies.... Both him and I have the same problem..... SLEEP!!! :P

George - how can I foget him!!!:eek: George is a fanastic guy :)

Overall, I get along with everyone....

Here are just a few but everyone here is cool, no arguments with anyone really.... Not too serious anyway:D

TomOwen - How could i have forgot him :confused: , one of my best mates on the forum!

Sinar - What a ****, joking :P , great guy, speak to him on msn a lot.

Gazza - Also talk to him on msn a lot, great guy,(I secretly love him:p )

George - Talk to him a lot in the chatroom, kicks me a lot, but still a great and funny guy!

BenReado - Help each other out, brill guy and will become a great forumer!

Mitu - Hes cool

Sam W - Talk to him a lot on the chat, funny guy :D

Adamski - Great guy, and an immense forumer, speak to him on msn now and again.

Cally - Speak to HIM in the chat a lot! HE is so coool :D

Leigh - We dont really speak to each other much, but i really look up to this guy :)

Typo :o:D

Sinar - What a ****' date=' joking :P , great guy, speak to him on msn a lot.

[b']Gazza[/b] - Also talk to him on msn a lot, great guy,(I secretly love him:p )

George - Talk to him a lot in the chatroom, kicks me a lot, but still a great and funny guy!

BenReado - Help each other out, brill guy and will become a great forumer!

Mitu - Hes cool

Sam W - Talk to him a lot on the chat, funny guy :D

Adamski - Great guy, and an immense forumer, speak to him on msn now and again.

Cally - Speak to her in the chat a lot! She is so coool :D

Leigh - We dont really speak to each other much, but i really look up to this guy :)

He isn't going to like that Stevie :D

I have been very welcomed in the short time I have been a member....Thanks

Here are a few of the people I get on with the most.......

Leigh: Got me into the forum and always worth a chat to on MSN, he has helped me loads. Cheers mate, I appreciate it.

Dan Payne: Always good advice and the one I go to for help with Italian players and teams, cool to talk to as well.

Gazza Thomas: Like him ad his posts.

Shelbourne FC: Cant say we get on as we don't speak that much but I love his posts as they are colorful and funny.

Tebthereb: Has helped me out, as he does everyone but I respect his judgment.

Mattyjewi: Good lad, get on well when we speak.

KeithFitsomonz: I think we disagree about absolutely everything but still, we talk a lot.

Sparky: I agree with most of what he says but generally I just laugh at his cheeky posts.

Neraly forgot.......:

Neller: I agree with nearly all of his posts and he is a good man to debate with. Passionate? I don't think that covers it!

Well i ain't on SM chat so not many know me well...

anyways these r some guys whom i get on best with...

Ruud-17 - Old friend and a really great rival in all the setups v r in.. great bud.

SonOfPluto - One of the Best Persons on the Forum and a good friend of mine never has he ever SAID NO to me and my invites and i admire his managerial skills too...

Levingtonstone - He's a great manager no doubt bout that but the best thing i like bout him is the way he so politely refuses some of my invites and u never feel bad after the refusal too..

TomOwen - v acutally started by fighting over in some thread but then it all settled down and v r quite good buds now.. [ atleast i feel so]

now these r some people who well... read it u'll understand what sort a thing v have between us..

Sparky - This guy is great.. the way he ignores my PM's no one else can do it... thumbs up for that mate

Eclipse - How can i forgot him? He hates me a LOT!!!! the fight v had in the Euro nations setup of sparky burst him into angry and i think he still hates me for that...

Cheers for saying me some of you bit struck dumb as to why but alas have to say my list:

IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER :)

Miles - What a guy, loves his chicken and is a Chelsea fan and we agree with everything.

Lee - Probably the closest to a brother i never wanted :D best friend without a doubt especially in the glory days.

Tebthereb - Just missed out on the best friend column by being a spurs fan :D Helped me alot and we have a mini alliance goin' on

Nathan Kirby - Awesome lad. Known him ever since he joined and he gets better and better.

George - Another awesome bloke. great lad to talk to.

Mark and Cally - Put them together and you get the chuckle brothers. 3 musketeers in the chat room.

Kev Doyle - Legend and a DC fan, an older version of me.

Insider - In a way, saving the best till last. My Canadian Twin :)

more to come :)

wel obviously everyone hates me because i have only 1,100 posts and i joined only in june so i have no mates lol.

nah, i have a few, didnt mention me but i will them

Sparky-gave me a united in a wc and juve in euro nations and i'm top of the league with both of them lol

mattyjewl-we made the uwe which fell apart two days after lol

Tom sinar- joined my setup and is friendly

Offside- GAVE ME A GM!!!

Danny Williams-dont really know him much, but I've read his posts and their funny and argumentaitive lol

Mr Adamski- exchanged pms on more than 2 occasions

Benreado-on myt friends list and his inter are gonna lose against my Bayern tommorow lol

Kevin- I first neg repped him,then he neg repped me back, then I deceid to join his setup and settle the score with football.My Porto met his Barcelona in the cup and thumped them 5 - 2.I settled the score

Basically thats it lol:D

got time to do some more now :)

Welshman - Love how he says what he feels, has stuck up for me a few times on the GC2 thread, he makes me laugh with his modesty, hes great :D

Sinar - I love him :o hes great, funny lad to talk to on MSN but he not let me loan Crouch in GC11, which is anoying, but overall.. hes just a top lad.. that i love :P Jokes

Stevie-.. i didnt know you had feelins for me B)

here's my list:

Sparky: My best friend here. He told me of the forum, and I thank him for it.

Smartdoc: Good advisor, and a good guy. Kudos, Doc!

Ben Read: He's very understanding, and one of those "sudden impacts" on the forum. I like his setup as well.

Insider: When he was scouting he was second to none. Now he has gifted his methods to people and now we have Joe, and others (named Joe as he does alot of players, but there are others! :))

I get along with them, but do they get along with me?

here's my list:

Sparky: My best friend here. He told me of the forum' date=' and I thank him for it.

Smartdoc: Good advisor, and a good guy. Kudos, Doc!

Ben Read: He's very understanding, and one of those "sudden impacts" on the forum. I like his setup as well.

Insider: When he was scouting he was second to none. Now he has gifted his methods to people and now we have Joe, and others (named Joe as he does alot of players, but there are others! :))

I get along with them, but do they get along with me?[/quote']

hey hey hey look who's talking

MR.

I think that all are equal, so I won't put down names

juz kidding mate ....

I'll name a few.

Mark Farine-Scouts get along well, like he says. Mark is one of the best scouts, perhaps the best and we always seem to be playing each other. :P Still need to beat him with my Ferrol though (3 losses :o)

Sparky-The best of the best, always excellent match reports. :)

Stevie-He knows that we have been the best of friends. We joined from the similar time and we have always got along well.

Jad Houssami-Asians :) Of course, we get along too well. We are partners in Ben Read's league

All Liverpool fans, especially Ben Read (Excellent forumer)

Smartdoc: Another smarty pants, great limericks and his posts are just the best.

Niks-He said it.

Gazza Thomas-Good friends :)

Grieg and Ross-Us three are part of a secret association, so we must be close to do so.

Havoc-Was very nice to me when I was new to the forum and when I have grown a bit and become more mature, he is the one I remember the most that has taught me

George and Tom Sinar-The brothers. Tom Sinar and George are always there for a joke.

Nathan Kirby-Always talking to me. Great lad on chat. ;)