Members who you get on the best with...!

LiamLUFC

• 2 years later...

Re: Members who you get on the best with...!

Look what I just stumbled across!

Let's see, who do I get on well with?

Nathan - Known him for a very long time, starting a good few years ago on chat. Don't really talk to him as much now but we still have the odd conversation on MSN.

Lee - Again I've known him quite a long time on chat and again we don't talk much now. Played with him plenty on the Xbox as well.

Goodson - Like Lee I've known him since chat and played a fair bit of Xbox with him. Have the odd convo here and there.

Dimmick - Play FIFA with him a fair bit and enjoy the odd drunken conversation on Facebook.

Other than that I don't think there's anyone else. Guess I don't talk to any forumers on a personal level much these days :P

Kroitzz - Even do he's from down under we are quite good mates, we talk on facebook are in a few of teh same set-ups and talk quite abit on msn :)

R0b Walshe - From Ireland aswell is a sound lad and good fun to be around with :)

Theres a few others that are nice lads I talk to oddly - Stuart, Dom Latouch (cocky lad), Mr - Hammer.

Dylan Ritchie My best mate out of that list

I like just about everyone on the forum really' date=' but here are my top current members that I talk to off the forum and I apologise to anyone who is not on there that should be:

1) Leigh - seem to lose hours talking to him. Has an opinion on everything just like me so makes for a good laugh. If he was prettier I would think we were related.

2) Neller - poor guy listens to me rant so must have the patience of a saint. Part of the furniture round SM and a top top man. If he was smarter I would think we were related.

3) Sam Wainwright - Sam and SM is like the egg and the chicken debate; tough to work out which came first as he has been about so long. We are sleeping together. If he was better endowed, I would think we were related.

4) Mr Adamski - Our forumer of the year gets the thumbs up from me. He went to uni but still bothers with an aging hasbeen like me which is quite flattering. If only he could drink more I would think we were related.

5) Bobo - Our resident Malteser and sex deviant (I am kidding, of course) is a legend. Took some grief in his early days but is a true young gentlemen. in fact, if he was any more well mannered, I would think we were related.

6) Herby - I think I have offended him in recent times but Herby will always have a place in my heart and is one of the more interesting, genuine, and knowledgeable people on SM. If he was any more stroppy though, we would be related.

7) Danny Williams - Supports Arsenal, but I always enjoy talking to him despite this obvious flaw. Danny is an old head on young shoulders and is underrated on the forum due to his blind faith in Arsenal. If he had better taste in teams, we could almost be related.

Thats one of the oddest descriptions of me, or anyone, that I have ever read!! [b']Anyone would think I had an ego[/b]! :D

Actually, I thought it was "Here's some rep, and don't forget - what goes around comes around, spread it around"

whos the one that if they were more modest/humble would be related to you

Mr Adamski - Helped me a lot a grate person from SM just hope he dose well in the rest of his time here.

Leddy - A grate mate off SM talk to him a lot, a grate person to deal with just some people get him wrong some times.

l0nelykidxD - Known him for now nearly 5 years since I joined SM a gate manager on SM and fun to be in the same setup as.

Arfon - Mr. Ryan Evens a grate mate done some grate stuff over the years but still a top manager that everyone should know.

Nick Justic - Sorry nick always get your name wrong but a long time manager to SM shame he is now only hanging around SM.

Kroltzz

SonofPluto

Dudeskin

and a few others. Unfortunately' date=' however, my list for people i don't get on with is far longer.[/quote']

Kroitzz - Even do he's from down under we are quite good mates' date=' we talk on facebook are in a few of teh same set-ups and talk quite abit on msn :)

R0b Walshe - From Ireland aswell is a sound lad and good fun to be around with :)

Theres a few others that are nice lads I talk to oddly - Stuart, Dom Latouch (cocky lad), Mr - Hammer.[/b']

Seems like I have a bit of a fan following ;)

Well I get on with:

KopStar - Even though he's a city slicker we can talk A-League and say how much we hate Melbourne. He welcomed me to the forum and that was a little while back now. Great bloke.

Leddy - Good bloke who thinks dropbears do exist...or that's what he said in his assignment thanks to me :P

Nikidinho - We are always rambling on about something stupid :confused:

Tiesto - Talk lots about music...or what he calls music

Dom Latouche - Real funny bugger! Unfortunately for him, I outwit him and that can't be saying good things for him.

R0b Walshe - Another funny bloke.

There are other notable mention but I will say that Infernito is good if you want to lose a debate! :o

Lee (SkyBlueLee) - Couple of idiots who just seem the same.

Mr. Adamski, Adam AVFC W/e - A hero. A couple of years ago he said he'd buy me a pint. Still holding him to it.

drseanfitz - a great forumer and all round good guy. I don't talk to him as much as I'd like.

Neller - Like me, he's dissapeared into the furniture, mainly cause he's so quiet on the Xbox Live mic.

Andyowls - Another smashing bloke, also the fact that his deadmau5 avatar is brilliant. But to me he is one of the forumers who speaks the most sense.

Kensational - McCandless, we don't talk anymore old friend. Lets sort that out. Wise owl already.

Donkey Punch (Nimmick) - Another unsung hero of the forum, if you knew him on XBL, you'd realise what such a nice fella he is.

Midnight To Six - I admire him though barely talk to him anymore, then again the forum for me isn't as personal as it was.

SonofPluto - for obvious reasons. I like to think of him as Gandalf.

Would like to get to know Kroitzz though :)

Best forumer of alltime.

WASEMAN

Seems like I have a bit of a fan following [/b]

Well I get on with:

KopStar - Even though he's a city slicker we can talk A-League and say how much we hate Melbourne. He welcomed me to the forum and that was a little while back now. Great bloke.

Leddy - Good bloke who thinks dropbears do exist...or that's what he said in his assignment thanks to me :P

Dom Latouche - Real funny bugger! Unfortunately for him' date=' I outwit him and that can't be saying good things for him.

There are other notable mention but [b']I will say that Infernito is good if you want to lose a debate![/b] :o

I wouldn't go that far...

People on here don't help themselves with their arguments, very weak.

I wouldn't go that far...

People on here don't help themselves with their arguments' date=' very weak.[/quote']

Haha true but I felt like flattering you ;)

Would like to get to know Kroitzz though :)

So I don't get a say in it? :P

It'll be good to get to know you too because I see you on here all the time but I don't think we've actually had a chat lol

Haha true but I felt like flattering you ;)

So I don't get a say in it? :P

It'll be good to get to know you too because I see you on here all the time but I don't think we've actually had a chat lol

Flattering YOU i think you mean. You should be honoured that i get along with you.

Seems like I have a bit of a fan following ;)

Well I get on with:

Dom Latouche - Real funny bugger! Unfortunately for him' date=' I outwit him and that can't be saying good things for him.

There are other notable mention but I will say that Infernito is good if you want to lose a debate! :o[/quote']

They are real I seen a pic on Google, you all belive me dont you :P:mad:

Couple of guys I get on with;

Leddy - Really sound lad, talk to him almost every day on msn, could talk to him all night long.

Rob Walshe - Talk to him quite regularly. Yet again, another really nice bloke, who is always up for a laugh, is funny and good to talk to. Shame he supports Celtic tho:rolleyes:

Biffy Clark - Good bloke. Really likes to comment on my avatars, which is great:D