• No

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Lionel Messi Just seen that one also m8

Re: 99 for Messi? Off topic. Saw this in Game today and it made me laugh cause he looks really camp doing that pose with his little Wii-mote, almost sexual look in his eyes and the long hair

maybe so,

but i suppose hes at the right place.

he was a bit plagued by injury towards the end of the season when the season was coming to a climax, ie champ league final.

he will shine this year, and come into his own.

id like him to take his twinkle toes upto wayne rooney.

**SNAP**

weve all seen him play at BArca and for Argentina' date=' He is like the next ronaldinho, why is his rating just 92????? i think that he is better than players like Toni and Van nistlerooy who are rated better than him???? plaese explain/ or do something about it???? :confused:[/quote']

well messi has had what 3 quarters of a season?? thats it

Van nis has been with henry as the top scorer in the prem season after season.

Messi has looked good but to say hes the next ronaldinho means nothing you hear it all the time about loads of players, doesnt mean they will do it

messi has looked really good but he doesnt deserve to be more than 92 due to what hes actually done in football some might even say he doesnt deserve a 92

rating

it shouldent be about reputation, it should be about there ability and current form, van nistlerooy has a fantastic scoring record(hard to say that coming from an arsenal fan) but he has had his best years and i doubt that he will be able to score like that for Real madrid, and he was poor last season so why should he have a rating the same as someone that scored 31 goals in one season????(Toni)

I have already bought this up

Ive already said i think he deserves a 93,

if Tevez is worth 93 so is he. not much more yet though

hes been plagued with a lot of injuries etc, he needs a full season

to shine at barcelona

then review his rating

it shouldent be about reputation' date=' it should be about there ability and current form, van nistlerooy has a fantastic scoring record(hard to say that coming from an arsenal fan) but he has had his best years and i doubt that he will be able to score like that for Real madrid, and he was poor last season so why should he have a rating the same as someone that scored 31 goals in one season????(Toni)[/quote']

but your not asking about toni u are asking about messi Van N prob played as many games as messi did this season scored more goals and yes he doesnt have the skill that messi does but to people who have this debate

why can you never give any proper reasons why he deserves more than a 92+?

hes only done what most tallented wingers can do, dont get me wrong i think he looks amazing when ive seen him play but according to reports in spain so has gonzalez and hes only 88

just over half a season does not put you with the best players in the world

van nistelrooy's rating has dropped because of his poor season. current form is taken into account along with what a player has done in his past. if it was down to current form alone fluctuations would go up and down for all players like crazy. how do you suppose SM would fit in those calculations for all the players on the database every couple of months?

im not slagging off van nistlerooy, or toni i just think that they are no better players than messi. yes he has only had like 3/4 or a season at barca, but when he was fit he was in the starting 11 and he was very dangerous, i would say more so than ronaldinho and etoo in some games and they are rated far higher than him,

To even compare Messi (young unexperienced kid, with bags of POTENTIAL), to players like Toni and Van Nistlerooy is a joke.

Regular performers and goalscorers, compared with a debut half season at a top club. I have no doubt Messi will be an outstanding player, but at this moment in time a 92 is generous enough.

And he isnt comparable to Tevez, he has been voted South Amercian footballer of the year for the last 3 seasons. And has been a sucess at Boca and Corinthians.

Im not putting Messi down at all, but the hype is a little over the top at the moment

To even compare Messi (young unexperienced kid' date=' with bags of POTENTIAL), to players like Toni and Van Nistlerooy is a joke.

Regular performers and goalscorers, compared with a debut half season at a top club. I have no doubt Messi will be an outstanding player, but at this moment in time a 92 is generous enough.

And he isnt comparable to Tevez, he has been voted South Amercian footballer of the year for the last 3 seasons. And has been a sucess at Boca and Corinthians.

Im not putting Messi down at all, but the hype is a little over the top at the moment[/quote']

yeah thats what i been trying to say but u put it miles better :)