• No

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Lionel Messi Just seen that one also m8

Re: 99 for Messi? Off topic. Saw this in Game today and it made me laugh cause he looks really camp doing that pose with his little Wii-mote, almost sexual look in his eyes and the long hair

Re: Messi to 98?

does any1 think that he is capable of even hittin a 99 with the amt os assists and goals he has..............

and dnt u think he needs a positional change like a W/F or a F/W

he can play all F/W and AM

He will not reach 99 now, nor may he ever. If anyone can it is he but 99 denotes perfection. Will get 98 next time round I'd imagine. F/W is the best position to give too.

Messi is the greatest player in the world atm, and should be the first 99 player...:)

He should go up to 98 on the next rises and then later 99 if his form continues..

Kaka and Ronaldo will stay the same and so should Torres he is no more than 96!!!!

Or maybe they should make Ashley Young the first 99 player??????:D

ronaldinho got 99 at one point didn't he? if so' date=' messi can attain a 99[/quote']

People seem to think I'm saying Messi isn't good enough- I'm not, on another thread I said I think he'll be the one to achieve the hallowed 99. I was just saying it is possible he may never get it. As for Ronaldinho, I don't think he got 99 but like yourself, I'm not sure. As far as I remember, Ronaldinho not getting 99 when he was at the height of his powers was used as an example of why Ronaldo doesn't deserve 99 and why Messi can't get one yet. As I say though, not sure.

help on player ratings

hi could people please give their advice on the possible player ratings below :)

will they drop, rise or stay the same ?

julio cesar ?

maicon ?

k toure ?

i cordoba ?

e abidal ?

cambiasso ?

iniesta ?

ribery ?

essien ?

ibrahimovic ?

rooney ?

tevez ?

sniedjer ?

thanks i will be grateful for any replies :)

Re: help on player ratings

hi could people please give their advice on the possible player ratings below :)

will they drop' date=' rise or stay the same ?

julio cesar ?

maicon ?

k toure ?

i cordoba ?

e abidal ?

cambiasso ?

iniesta ?

ribery ?

essien ?

ibrahimovic ?

rooney ?

tevez ?

sniedjer ?

thanks i will be grateful for any replies :)[/quote']

I think they'll all stay the same at a quick glance.

People seem to think I'm saying Messi isn't good enough- I'm not' date=' on another thread I said I think he'll be the one to achieve the hallowed 99. I was just saying it is possible he may never get it. As for Ronaldinho, I don't think he got 99 but like yourself, I'm not sure. As far as I remember, Ronaldinho not getting 99 when he was at the height of his powers was used as an example of why Ronaldo doesn't deserve 99 and why Messi can't get one yet. As I say though, not sure.[/quote']

During those main 2 years he was amazing Ronaldinho did hit 99 I think hes the only player ever to have had the rating.

I reckon him being a 21 Y.O 97 Rated player is like being a 25 Y.O having 99 rated so i don't think he will go up' date=' maybe when hes like 23 he will get the chance to go to 98.[/quote']

age shudnt matter one bit to their rating! value, yeh. nt rating.

doesnt make him less of a player because hes young!

age shudnt matter one bit to their rating! value' date=' yeh. nt rating.

doesnt make him less of a player because hes young![/quote']

That's true, especially so of Messi who has a lot of experience under his belt for a 21 year old. Usually the reason that talented 21 year olds don't get such a high rating (even if they are playing to that standard) is because they haven't proven themselves sufficently whereas that certainly can't be said of Messi.

Re: help on player ratings

will they drop' date=' rise or stay the same ?

julio cesar ?

maicon ?

k toure ?

i cordoba ?

e abidal ?

cambiasso ?

iniesta ?

ribery ?

essien ?

ibrahimovic ?

rooney ?

tevez ?

sniedjer ?

thanks i will be grateful for any replies :)[/quote']

No offence mate but this is a thread discussing Messi. Could u kindly make another thread if u wish to get these quetions answered.

thankyou.

• 1 month later...

Leo Messi?

I don't think anyone can disagree with me about Messi being the best in the world right now. He deserves 98 and will go higher. Ronaldo is good at shooting and skills like Kaka. But Messi is better his shooting is better and he has more pace then both of them. Ronaldo has hardly touched a CL net before the Inter match but Messi has been scoring in the both the La Liga, Cop De Rey and CL. So to say Ronaldo is better then Messi was probably the stupidest remark a Ronaldo fan could make. Ronaldo is a good player but he's not better then Messi and everyone knows it. They just don't admit it.

Re: Leo Messi?

So to say Ronaldo is better then Messi was probably the stupidest remark a Ronaldo fan could make.

Where did that come from? Who said Ronaldo was better than Messi, because I'm a Manchester Unitd fan so therefore a "Ronaldo fan" and I admit openly Messi is better than Ronaldo.

Guest R. Peters

Ronaldo p*sses all over Messi when they are both on tiptop form. Ronaldo hasn't hit crystal form yet and when he does he's unstoppable, banging in goals in all competitions and beating the Manchester United record, can Messi do that? Nope. Is Messi better attacking and dribbling? Nope. Messi to 98? Ronaldo to 99.

Ronaldo p*sses all over Messi when they are both on tiptop form. Ronaldo hasn't hit crystal form yet and when he does he's unstoppable' date=' banging in goals in all competitions and beating the Manchester United record, can Messi do that? Nope. Is Messi better attacking and dribbling? Nope. Messi to 98? Ronaldo to 99.[/quote']

Tiptop form?

How old is C. Ronaldo?

And how old is Messi?

Ronaldo p*sses all over Messi when they are both on tiptop form. Ronaldo hasn't hit crystal form yet and when he does he's unstoppable' date=' banging in goals in all competitions and [b']beating the Manchester United record[/b], can Messi do that? Nope. Is Messi better attacking and dribbling? Nope. Messi to 98? Ronaldo to 99.

The bold part is obvious- Messi can't beat Manure records if he doesnt play for them. Face the facts- Ronaldo is a one season wonder. Yes he is good but he is not the complete player. When a defender is constatly in his face and at his feet all the time he disappears from game- this was proven most recently by Aurelio. Messi is the more complete player. He can create space, has great pace and skill and can be a one man team or team player! Ronaldo can only be a one an team:p. And as stated earlier compare their ages. Messi is only 20. He hopefully hasnt even reached his peak!Messi is and will be the better player!

In other words put Gerrard, Torres and Messi together and your attack would torment defences and would score 10 goals between themevery match!;););)

Personally I'd rather Messi in my team than Ronaldo. Mainly because Ronaldo is a complete tool, but also because watching Messi, he truly is outstanding.

I have never seen someone go that fast with the ball that close to his feet since Giggs when he was in his prime, and before that just videos of Georgie Best.

Ronaldo is being horrendously hard done by on this forum though! He's still an absolutely phenomenal player, Messi is just in a bit better form than him at the moment. The other thing is that United are on for Quintuple, so I doubt SM will fancy dropping him yet.

Face the facts- Ronaldo is a one season wonder.

Oh right' date=' I didn't know he did nothing at all in the 06/07 season, shall we look back on that?

[b']06/07[/b] [All competitions]

Appearances: 53.

Goals: 23.

Assists: 14.

Wow, that was bad season for him wasn't it?

And if he's a one hit season wonder, he must have done nothing this season, let's look into that..

08/09 [All competitions]

Appearances: 37.

Goals: 17.

Assists: 6.

Hardly a bad season..

So you're still telling me he's a one hit wonder, pfft. Think before you talk you tool.

In other words put Gerrard' date=' Torres and Messi together and your attack would torment defences and would score 10 goals between themevery match!;););)[/quote']

How come Liverpool fans on this forum can't say a sentence without mentioning Gerrard? Shut up about him, we know he exists.