• No

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Lionel Messi Just seen that one also m8

Re: 99 for Messi? Off topic. Saw this in Game today and it made me laugh cause he looks really camp doing that pose with his little Wii-mote, almost sexual look in his eyes and the long hair

Re: Messi

So with the spanish ratings coming up soon I have to ask.

Ronaldo and Kaka are both 98 rated and Messi in my opinion is the best player on the planet at this current time. Do you think he will join the ranks of these 2 in the ratings or not?;)

I made a thread about 4 months ago on should Messi be 98 and it was a resounding yes. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Lionel Messi with poll..

i believe messi is alot better than ronaldo and believe he should hit a 99. i mean ronaldinho was a 99 and messi is 10 times the player ronaldinho was in his hay day..

Well he should hit 98 but then if he comes this form up or improves next season and Argentina win the world cup he will hit 99

Ronaldhino hit 99 because Barce won the champs league the la liga he was best in the world and Brazil won the world cup so must Messi to become a 99

i believe messi is alot better than ronaldo and believe he should hit a 99. i mean ronaldinho was a 99 and messi is 10 times the player ronaldinho was in his hay day..

Very big, unjustified claim. Please don't exaggerate something that huge, Messi may be, just may be a little better than Ronaldinho in his better days but saying that he is already 10 times the player isn't justified.

I think he's the only player in the world who's worthy of it (not yet though) but whether he reaches it is another thing.

I think he needs another season like this last one and a great world cup in 2010 before he should hit a 99 rating, because a 99 rating indicates perfection in a player or as near as perfection someone can get over a prolonged period of time, if he dips in form next season like Ronaldo did this season after getting his 98, then the 99 would of been given to early on if given this time around.

I believe that Messi is currently the best player at the moment and deserves to be on par with C.Ronaldo in the ratings. However, surpassing the 98 mark to the 99 will be a difficult task. Only Ronaldinho has ever received the 99 and if you watched him at Barca for those years you would see why he deserved it. Ronaldinho is much more of a complete player than Messi or C.Ronaldo. He is a flambuoyant play maker who is very unpredictable (Something Messi lacks). He can score goals from anywhere (Like C.Ronaldo) and was very consistent! (C. Ronaldo fails here) If ever there was a one man team, that one man would have been Ronaldinho.

Just have a look at one of many Ronaldinho compilations out there such as

and ask youself, can Messi or C.Ronaldo do all that? Because they would need to in order to get 99.

I believe that Messi is currently the best player at the moment and deserves to be on par with C.Ronaldo in the ratings. However' date=' surpassing the 98 mark to the 99 will be a difficult task. Only Ronaldinho has ever received the 99 and if you watched him at Barca for those years you would see why he deserved it. Ronaldinho is much more of a complete player than Messi or C.Ronaldo. He is a flambuoyant play maker who is very unpredictable (Something Messi lacks). He can score goals from anywhere (Like C.Ronaldo) and was very consistent! (C. Ronaldo fails here) If ever there was a one man team, that one man would have been Ronaldinho.

Just have a look at one of many Ronaldinho compilations out there such as [url']

[/url] and ask youself, can Messi or C.Ronaldo do all that? Because they would need to in order to get 99.

100% agree.

In all the years I have watched football no one has even come close to Ronaldinho.(apart from L.Ronaldo)

• 3 weeks later...

99 for Messi?

Hi,

I was just wondering, does anybody think Lionel Messi deserves to get a rating increase to 99? Maybe not this season but next season?

I think that Messi has been far better than Ronaldo this season. I think Messi has played the best football in the world this season since when Ronaldinho was at his best.

I think that if Messi keeps playing very, very well next season, then he could get 99. I don't think it would be stupid if he got 99 at the rating changes coming up.

Do you think Messi deserves 99 at the next changes or maybe next season?