Lionel Messi  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Re: 99 for Messi?

For a United fan' date=' that's an amazingly surprising unbiased view! :P[/quote']

well unlike some people just because i support united i do not choose to lie about certain players !

i think ronaldo is better in some areas like long range shots but messi for his dribbling can take a defence apart even if they have all four back so really different players i cannot say who is better !

just because you support a team dosn't mean you have to be stupid with what you say lol :P

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Lionel Messi Just seen that one also m8

Re: 99 for Messi? Off topic. Saw this in Game today and it made me laugh cause he looks really camp doing that pose with his little Wii-mote, almost sexual look in his eyes and the long hair

well unlike some people just because i support united i do not choose to lie about certain players !

i think ronaldo is better in some areas like long range shots but messi for his dribbling can take a defence apart even if they have all four back so really different players i cannot say who is better !

just because you support a team dosn't mean you have to be stupid with what you say lol :P

Do everyone a favour and next time you go to Old Trafford, recite this through a megaphone.

If messi deserves 99 this season then ronaldo should have reached 99 last season..ronaldo undergone a surgery earlier this season and that has affected his form quite a lot..but form is temporary, while class is permanent..btw,ronaldo's form at the moment is pretty **** good,so please for those anti-ronaldo fans,grow up and learn to acknowledge the world player of the year..I am a man utd fan(ronaldo fan of course)..i personally think both of them are fine at 98, not higher.. lets hope we save this debate again for the next season

in the summer there was a big thing about city putting a bid in for him' date='

[url']http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/sep/02/manchestercity.manchesterunited[/url]

And you just believe that do you? I don't think it has been on Sky Sports News or anything like that, and it is not on Ronaldo's Wikipedia, so I think that is not true.

I think Ronaldo did not turn City down and that's the end of it.

I also don't think Messi has been better than Ronaldo this season just because I don't like Ronaldo.

If messi deserves 99 this season then ronaldo should have reached 99 last season..ronaldo undergone a surgery earlier this season and that has affected his form quite a lot..but form is temporary' date=' while class is permanent..btw,ronaldo's form at the moment is pretty **** good,so please for those anti-ronaldo fans,grow up and learn to acknowledge the world player of the year..I am a man utd fan(ronaldo fan of course)..i personally think both of them are fine at 98, not higher.. lets hope we save this debate again for the next season[/quote']

If Ronaldo had reached 99 last season, then I think he should/would have gone back down to 98 this season.

And you just believe that do you? I don't think it has been on Sky Sports News or anything like that' date=' [b']and it is not on Ronaldo's Wikipedia[/b], so I think that is not true.

I think Ronaldo did not turn City down and that's the end of it.

I also don't think Messi has been better than Ronaldo this season just because I don't like Ronaldo.

Getting information from wikipedia is about as reliable as a 2 year old telling you it ;)

Don't think that it did happen as it would of been everywhere, more than likely City said that they wanted to buy him but never made an offer.

Getting information from wikipedia is about as reliable as a 2 year old telling you it ;)

Don't think that it did happen as it would of been everywhere' date=' more than likely City said that they wanted to buy him but never made an offer.[/quote']

Apart from the fact anybody can edit it (I think), What is wrong with getting information from Wikipedia? The site is very popular and most of the information on it is true, it is also set out in a nice way and I think many people use Wikipedia.

Just because City have money does not make them a big club. Therefore all these stars aren't going to join a small club (with the exception of Robinho) and city will remain a small hopeless midtable team for the forseeable future:cool:

For a United fan' date=' that's an amazingly surprising unbiased view! :P[/quote']

I think that applies to what you just said Kiesh.

I know that money alone doesn't make you a great big club, but it helps.

And I really don't agree with you when you said that City will never be a big club and will be a miserable, hopeless club.

I think that applies to what you just said Kiesh. Money alone doesn't make you a great big club' date=' but it helps.

[b']And I really don't agree with you when you said that City will never be a big club and will be a miserable, hopeless club.[/b]

I agree with Kiesh. Manchester City will always be in United's shadow, regardless of how much money the Arabians plough into your beloved club.

I agree with Kiesh. Manchester City will always be in United's shadow' date=' regardless of how much money the Arabians plough into your beloved club.[/quote']

Yep, I'm gonna have to agree with this. Even if you're much better next year, your still always going to be playing catch-up. When Everton finished ahead of Liverpool in 05 it didn't mean they were the bigger club because even though they bettered us, we were still top dogs (winning the Champions League helped :P).

If messi deserves 99 this season then ronaldo should have reached 99 last season..ronaldo undergone a surgery earlier this season and that has affected his form quite a lot..but form is temporary' date=' while class is permanent..btw,ronaldo's form at the moment is pretty **** good,so please for those anti-ronaldo fans,grow up and learn to acknowledge the world player of the year..I am a man utd fan(ronaldo fan of course)..i personally think both of them are fine at 98, not higher.. lets hope we save this debate again for the next season[/quote']

Your a United fan? I wouldn't have guessed from your previous posts. :rolleyes:

Ronaldo for City?? Messi or kaka would have been a more(slightly by a fraction) realistic target..no1 goes to city' date='even if they do,they do it for the money[/quote']

Why do you say this? Because Messi has done nothing but pledge his career with Barcelona. Yet last season all Ronaldo wanted to do was to move away from United and seek football in Madrid. Seems like a daft statement that one mate.

Just because City have money does not make them a big club. Therefore all these stars aren't going to join a small club (with the exception of Robinho) and city will remain a small hopeless midtable team for the forseeable future:cool:

Lmao, gotta agree with this. I mean, look at QPR. Money into the billions with Bernie Ecclestone, Flavio Briatorie and that oil shake all having a 3-way split. Not even in the prem yet :D

Why do you say this? Because Messi has done nothing but pledge his career with Barcelona. Yet last season all Ronaldo wanted to do was to move away from United and seek football in Madrid. Seems like a daft statement that one mate.

Lmao' date=' gotta agree with this. I mean, look at QPR. Money into the billions with Bernie Ecclestone, Flavio Briatorie and that oil shake all having a 3-way split. Not even in the prem yet :D[/quote']

I would'nt give any player today over a 92/93

Ratings are all shagged and they should leave some room for manoevre

Platini, Maradonna, Pele all better than Messi (at the moment) so 98 is too high, no-one surely can be a 99/100, everyone makes too many mistakes to be "perfect"

Ratings should start lower and end lower

What if some kid is better thasn Messi (possible) in next 5 years but Messi is still as good?

I think a -10 rating decrease for all players would be a good idea on Jan 1 next year. It would not affect anything but allow better, younger, faster players to be higher rated when needs be.

Heretic, I know. Burn me.

I would'nt give any player today over a 92/93

Ratings are all shagged and they should leave some room for manoevre

Platini' date=' Maradonna, Pele all better than Messi (at the moment) so 98 is too high, no-one surely can be a 99/100, everyone makes too many mistakes to be "perfect"

Ratings should start lower and end lower

What if some kid is better thasn Messi (possible) in next 5 years but Messi is still as good?

I think a -10 rating decrease for all players would be a good idea on Jan 1 next year. It would not affect anything but allow better, younger, faster players to be higher rated when needs be.

Heretic, I know. Burn me.[/quote']

I don't want to believe you're trying to put across a valid point across here (trust me it's for your sake).

if u get the meaning of my post...i said by a slight fraction...and if it is impossible for messi to go to mancity,so does ronaldo...Ronaldo's childhood dream is to go to madrid,and i respect that,but dont compare madrid and mancity,its like comparing nebula to the sun..

I have nothg against messi though, i just thk that 99 is not within his reach yet, and that goes for ronaldo too...both of them still have much to offer