• No

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Lionel Messi Just seen that one also m8

Re: 99 for Messi? Off topic. Saw this in Game today and it made me laugh cause he looks really camp doing that pose with his little Wii-mote, almost sexual look in his eyes and the long hair

Re: lionel messi

Look, Messi is an awesome player, but unlike Ronaldo he has yet not won anything, nor has he really had a full season of unbelievable play. Ronaldo had to hit 40+ goals, in addition to winning the Premier and Champions Leagues, for people to really say that he deserved his 98, and still people say that Messi deserves it more than him.

Messi needs a full season of continuous play, and to play spectacularly, to go up to 98. Otherwise, it would really cheapen the ratings by giving Messi a 98 right now. Messi, no doubt, has the ability to hit 98, but he has to accomplish something first.

Re: Lionel Messi

I Think he should he's involved in most of barcelonamoves this guy is an amazing talent if ronaldo is a 98 then i watch spanish football every week an this guy is aconstant performer at a high level

if he carries on like he is now i think he deserves a98 at the end of the season or maybe even during the rating changes :P

• 2 months later...

Re: Messi to 98?

I think he certainly deserves a 98. I think to get such a colossal rating he will have to maintain his current level of inspiration for the entire season and if he does, he will be undoubtedly the best player on the planet (and fill the void that I think has been left since Ronaldinho couldn't be bothered anymore...). I believe that Messi is the only player on the planet who looks capable of achieving the hallowed heights of 99.

There is no doubt he is a world-class player, especially seeming he is 21. I think he still has a few years to sink into his best form, I think 97 for somebody who is only 21 is amazing! Don't get me wrong, I know he is on form now but I still rate Ronaldo and Kaka more when both of them are on form.

There is no doubt he is a world-class player' date=' especially seeming he is 21. I think he still has a few years to sink into his best form, I think 97 for somebody who is only 21 is amazing! Don't get me wrong, I know he is on form now but I still rate Ronaldo and Kaka more when both of them are on form.[/quote']

Have you actually seen him play in rescent games, he is litually on fire, how he is playing now with 20 goals already he could easily surpass the 42 goals from ronaldo

Guest Merkalott

Yeah I Think He Should Get A Rating Increase To 98, Because He Is On The Same Level As Ronaldo.

He's Doing Better Than Ronaldo This Season IMO.

I Wonder Who Will Get The Glorious 99 Rating On SM, Messi Maybe?

:rolleyes:

Absolutely he does deserve 98, and if he carries on his insparational run of goals and performance he's definitely the one that will gain SM's Glorious 99 Rating, And yes even though Ronaldo is hated and loved by Millions you've got to give it to him for the way he did play last season, Messi is 21 Ronaldo is 23, They are close in age and Messi could be having exactly what Ronaldo had last season but hasn't got at all this season, Im not a Ronaldo fan myself but i'm just pointing out that Messi is far the better player atm but if you put him up to Ronaldo last year it would be a close one, But Ronaldo is definitely not living up to himself and his fans this season where as Messi is.

i think it is an obvious one the the 3 best players of the past season should be rated 97-98. messi and ronaldo for 99 and torres on 98.

If torres is meant for 98 then Rooney would of reached 98 last year, I can see Torres going up to 97 in the next rating changes, but not 98, Not yet, He's not as good as Messi and as far as im concerned Messi should be a 99.

If torres is meant for 98 then Rooney would of reached 98 last year' date=' I can see Torres going up to 97 in the next rating changes, but not 98, [b']Not yet, He's not as good as Messi and as far as im concerned Messi should be a 99.[/b]

thats what i said in my post- messi and ronaldo (the two best players in the world atm) to go to 99. and the third best player, in numerous awards- torres to 98. thus having their 'tags' match their ratings. it seems wierd to have torres on 96 when he was the third best player last year when hes on par with people that were barely mentioned for the award.