Congratulations Barnsley!!!

Synyster

Re: Congratulations Barnsley!!!

Well. Welshman mate, I recon you have little faith in Newcastle at the moment? well I feel the same way about my Beloved Chelsea now.

We need to win the CL or the Prem this season or I think Grant's out on his tod. With rumours of Drogba, Lampard, Carvalho and others leaving, it seem's we could end up doing a "leeds".

We were appauling this afternoon and full credit to Barnsley who kept on our heels. HOWEVER, I felt we should've scored.

Two Cup games where we've played terrible and gone out. Not good on your CV Avram.

Sparky for new Chelsea manager!!

I bet he could do a better job than Grant lol.

I think Bristol Rovers have a good chance and may get to the final if they get that lucky string of...luck.

It will be great to see a league 1 side win the most prestigious domestic cup in all of Europe!

Go Rovers!!

the match was an absolutely shocker!!!!:D But isnt tha FA cup suppose to be like this, it is all about the big teams getting ousted by the small ones;) That's the romance of the FA cup:D

Chelsea missed far too many chances to kill the game yesterday and many of their passes were going wayward. Even if they had won, i won't feel that they deserve it. Barnsley, on the other hand, was playing the match of their lives. I would love to see them lift the FA cup this season. First Liverpool and now Chelsea. Who's going to be next?? :P

Tbh all the talk of Chelsea being poor, whilst they were, Barnsley won it themselves by playing brilliantly.

Manager had his tactics spot on, all the players were up for it, and they knew they could do it after the Liverpool game.

The way they have played in their previous two cup games, I think it'll be no surprise if they actually go on to win the cup. Whoever they get, they'll have a good chance against them.

Sparky for new Chelsea manager!!

I bet he could do a better job than Grant lol.

I think Bristol Rovers have a good chance and may get to the final if they get that lucky string of...luck.

It will be great to see a league 1 side win the most prestigious domestic cup in all of Europe!

Go Rovers!!

Well I'm staying in Bath at the mo' I am more of a Bristol City fan so my money is on Barnsley for the cup. I was originally going to put on my big bet of the season and it would've been Man U for the treble and Man U Champions League, Bayern Uefa and Chelsea FA Cup - good job I didn't.

So I think it will be Barnsley FA Cup, Bayern Uefa Cup and Man U Champions League: your opions will be appreciated :)