Sign in to follow this  
Mad Leprechaun

Division 3/4 challenge Transfer news/match reports

Re: Division 3/4 challenge Transfer news/match reports

New manager at Villa Park

Daniel Murphy is the new manager at Aston Villa.Martin O'Neill was sacked after a falling out with the board and now the board has brought in experinced manager Daniel Murphy.The new manager had this to say "I couldn't be more happy that i am the new manager here.This is a big club and i want to take them from division 3 to division 1.I have already made bods for players with the £15.7M i have to spend.Sadly i don't have as much as i would of wanted to but i'm sure i can work with it.I have had a bid for Darren Fletcher of Manachester United and Emamanuel Eboue.The price of these two players comes to £16 million pounds.I will buy one or two youth players also.I turned down a chance to sign Miguel Angulo as the Valencia manager wanted to much for him.I have brought in Peter Ramager in on loan from Newcastle United.

DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA!!

145.gif

Were the words coming out of the managers mouth as he signed a 189 year contract with the club.

I will make this club great.I will win everything with this club.I will win the league.I will bring in quality players.I will defeat every one who comes in my way!!!

were the words of the manager.He has been quick to bid for a few players already, and they should arrive in the morning.

deportivo are a great club.They just need a great manager!

said austin.

more to come.

Transfer News

Giovani Dos Santos has arrived from Barcelona on a loan.He will be on the bench most games and will start in the cup.I have also put loan offers in for Ji-Sung Park and Pato.I have 2 players on loan already and i am hoping that i can get Park or Pato in as they would help my squad alot.

Transfer listed players:

Marlon Harewood

Moustapha Salifou

Didier Agathe

Stuart Taylor

Thomas Sorensen

Loan listed players:

Sam Williams

Blackburn news

blackburnfu4.gif

Mattis named Blackburn Rovers manager

"This afternoon, English manager Louis Mattis was named manager of Blackburn Rovers, he was revealed manager this afternoon at 5:30, he has already stated that he isnt really looking to bring anyone into the team to strengthen his squad apart from maybe a new keeper and center midfielder, Mattis has already stated that big stars like:

Benni McCarthy

Roque Santa Cruz

David Bently and

Morten Gamst Pederson

arent for sale as they will be key to Blackburn if they want to get promoted into Division 2.

Rovers first game will be against AEK Athens on the 15th of Match and will be looking to pick up all three points

More news to follow tomorrow

mccarthyko7.jpgsantacruziu6.jpg

pedersonli7.jpgbentlysw9.jpg

(This bunch will be key for Rovers this season)

galatasaray.gif

Galatasaray has appointed Liam Wilder as the new boss.

I am pleased to be managing such a great club in such a great city.

I don't have much money so i won't be bringing in many players just 2 or 3 and i have a keen interest to buy Eidur Gudjohnsen and will try and sign him asap.

Lincoln will be important to our bid for a top 10 finish.

breakin news!!!!

warren collins has taken over as manager of athletic bilbao he said "i am very excited about the prospect of managing such a quality side but when i am is done with them they willbe the best side in the world".

he has also said he is goin to buy 1 or 2 experienced players as he has a vary young squad he wants to keep a natural balance in his team

he to has made roy makaay his top target!

4 New faces move to Aston Villa

Daniel Murphy has brought in 6 players in total since taking over at Villa Park yesterday and the latest 4 of them are Miralem Sulejmani from Dutch side Heerenveen.Heerenveen wanted Goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen as part of the deal and that's all it cost Aston Villa.Nigel Boogaard join for £700K from Austrailan side Central Coast Mariners.Bruce Djite cost £750K from Adelaide United and the last of the signings was Micheal Zullo who cost just £250K from Queensland Roar.Sadly Villa could not bring in 16 year old Nicolas Millan from Colo Colo.He signed for Spartak Moskva.

This will be the last of the signings for a while.

Deportivo la coruna!!

145.gif

Deportivo moved quickly yesterday to secure the quick signings of 7 signings.

Austin only had 14m to spend,so he knew that he needed to make a lot of p/e deals if he wanted to bring in new players.

He did just that, securing the signature of 7 players in the process.

First to arrive was widely sought after, dual player, Anyukov.

Silveira was next to come

Third was Niko Kovac

Then Daniel Caniza

Followed by Piniloss

and Toselli

Finally, Zarate arrived from Birmingham to seal a very effective transfer day for Austin.

Of course, all good things come at a price, and Austin was forced to part with the following players

Ivan RIKI & Christian WILHELMSSON,Juan VALERON & Gustavo MUNUA,Aguado PABLO AMO,FABRICIO AGOSTO,Adrian Lopez PISCU and Lopez ADRIÁN & Garcia MANUEL PABLO

these signings should help la coruna to focus and win the league with little effort.

more to come

alredy athletic bilbao manager has made a transfer offer but he was unable to confirm who it was untill the transfer was done

he said:

i have made a bid of 5m for a top striker im hopin he will join and boost the ranks off my attack and fire us into promotion

he also said:

i will not identify the target as other clubs may try outbidding thank you!

Aston Villa manager Daniel Murphy has announced he wants to bring 1 more player in on loan from any position that is rated 87+ if anyone could help.He also announced that if they right offer comes in for certain players like Young or Agbonlahor he could sell them but only a player swap and some money will be acceptable.

athletico bilboa charman:

!hola! welcome to the first press confrence of senor warren collins who was earlyer unvailed as are manager,he will now take questions.

press:

warren welcome to bilboa first of i think everyone is eager to ask you this question, transfer tragets???

mr warren collins:

well earlyer i told you i almost completed the signing of a top striker well that striker is no other than real madrid young striker roberto soldado we have also made a bid for roy makkay which we are hoping will be accepted in the morning aslo we have made 3 loan offers i cant tell you yet who they are but we are very close to signing them, yes another question?

press:

we have heard so much about your attacking styles that you like to play quiet defensive is that true?

mr warren collins:

well tommorow in training i will try to adapt to the team my own style off play ive alredy got a formation and tactics sorted so i hope the players can learn and adapt to the tactics i set out

press:

and what is the formation?

mr warren collins:

i am trying to make them play a 4-3-3 wingers formation

press:

do you have a captain in mind?

mr warren collins:

well ive watched a couple of tapes of the team and i have a short list of candidates they are...

exterbierra

yeste

amborieta

press:

what are your aims for this season and seasons to follow?

mr warren collins:

well for this season i expect promotion if we dont i wont be to upset as the first season is the season i can build my team but if i dont get promotion in the first season i expect promotion in the next!

when we get promoted to divison 3 i also think we should be 1 of the top competing teams in the league and from division 3 i hope we can get promotion after promotion!

board:

thank you very much but that is all we have time for.

breaking news!

athletico bilbao this morning reveiled 2 new permenent signs which were

marco borriello from genoa no cash in volved 2 players went to genoa

and roberto saldado from real madrid for 5m

2 players leave Aston Villa

Stuart Taylor has left Aston Villa to join Brasiliense for a fee up to £2.1M.There was another deal for him and that was from KSV Roeselare and they bidded £2M.The second player to be leaving Aston Villa is Mialem Sulejmani who has gone to LA Galaxy on a loan deal.The Villa fans weren't happy with this as the young player could do wonders for there club but Daniel Murphy assured them that he will be back for the cup games.There was two transfer bids for Dider Agathe from Gros and Trans Narva but none of them met Villa's £650K price for the player so the deals were rejected.

Mialem Sulejmani on his move to LA Galaxy

I am very pleased to have moved to a good club such as this.I would of ratherd to stay in England and win my place for Villa but the manager knew what he was doing sending me on loan as i am sure to gain experince here.I will be back in England for the cup games and i look forward to them games very much.I am really looking forward to playing on the same pitch as David Beckham and Santiago Canizares.I'm sure Beckham will teach me to be a great player.

Stuart Taylor on his move to Brasiliense

I am not extremly happy about leaving Aston Villa but with Scott Carson there i doubt i would ever get back into that team as he is a great keeper.I would of loved to stay in Endland or even play for a more known team.I have asked many people and none of them have ever heard of Brailiense.I have reserached them and i have found out that they are only buliding there team.I am there sixth player.

2 players leave Aston Villa

Stuart Taylor has left Aston Villa to join Brasiliense for a fee up to £2.1M.There was another deal for him and that was from KSV Roeselare and they bidded £2M.The second player to be leaving Aston Villa is Mialem Sulejmani who has gone to LA Galaxy on a loan deal.The Villa fans weren't happy with this as the young player could do wonders for there club but Daniel Murphy assured them that he will be back for the cup games.There was two transfer bids for Dider Agathe from Gros and Trans Narva but none of them met Villa's £650K price for the player so the deals were rejected.

Mialem Sulejmani on his move to LA Galaxy

I am very pleased to have moved to a good club such as this.I would of ratherd to stay in England and win my place for Villa but the manager knew what he was doing sending me on loan as i am sure to gain experince here.I will be back in England for the cup games and i look forward to them games very much.I am really looking forward to playing on the same pitch as David Beckham and Santiago Canizares.I'm sure Beckham will teach me to be a great player.

Stuart Taylor on his move to Brasiliense

I am not extremly happy about leaving Aston Villa but with Scott Carson there i doubt i would ever get back into that team as he is a great keeper.I would of loved to stay in Endland or even play for a more known team.I have asked many people and none of them have ever heard of Brailiense.I have reserached them and i have found out that they are only buliding there team.I am there sixth player.

What sort of club has 6 players...

What sort of club has 6 players...

Brasiliense :D

Shakhtar_donetsk_logo.PNG

[*]Michael Ballack has joined Shakhtar Donetsk for a fee of £15' date='000,000. The German hardman claimed: "It was time for me to move on and look forward to the seasons ahead. I will finish my career here, and I am very pleased with the way it has turned out, I loved the time at Chelsea and Munich but there's a time in life when you have to move on"

[/list']

400x400_MichaelBallackNew.jpg

Ballack for Chelsea...

Manchester%20City%20skin.jpg

Man City News

Steve Barnes is the new manager of Manchester City, after Sven Goran Eriksson was sacked due to off the pitch reasons. Barnes has high expectations of the team and is hoping for a top two finish, which will promote them to the third division.

Transfer News

Barnes has only made one signing up to now, Stevie has splashed out on 21 year old CM player Yohan Cabaye from Lille for a record 11.7 million pounds. Barnes has sad this could be his only signing of the pre season.

9373.jpg

47.gifMan City Vs Sampdoria125.gif

City come up against Italians Sampdoria on the first day of the season, which will prove to be a tough game. Steven Barnes will field his strongest side for the game and believes his team has enough class to come out on top. Yohan Cabaye will also feature in the game, and Dietmar Hamann will be left out.

Starting Line Up

-Isaksson-

--Corluka--Richards--Dunne--

--Geovanni--Ireland--Cabaye--Petrov--

--Elano--

--Benjani--Bojinov--

3 New players in for Galatasaray

1st is a new Goalkeeper and its former Portsmouth player Kostas Chalkias

Kostas%20Chalkias.jpg

Kostas seen here playing for Portsmouth

The 2nd signing is Left Back Nicky Shorey.

400x400_1187818193_spt_ai_englandvgermany_40.jpg

Nicky being called up and playing for England

The 3rd and final signing is Eidur Gudjohnsen who's had very successful spells with both Chelsea and Barcelona.

transfer news!

athletico bilbao signed 4 players yestaday 1 is

young prospect

granero esteban (no money/joseba exterbia and tiko

he said: i am very excited about joining this team and i think i will have a good future for the forseable years.

martin caceras (4.3m + inazaki munzo and ander murillo)

he said:it was a tough decision to leave my home town but now i feel right at home again this is a great club with great ambitions.

alberto bueno ( no money/ gurpegi)

he said: i am honour to be moving to a great club my time at real madrid castilla was dreadful we won the league so many times but we wernt allowed to get promoted! but with this club we can be great!

aeril abiganza ( p/e,adruitz and armado)

he said:im at the peak of my career now but athletico make me feel like im 20 again i want to keep playing for this club untill i can play no more.

cristiano dominic (p/e, llorente and suesta)

he said: im still young and im still learning but this place i want it to be my teacher for the rest of my life its a great club with great fans.

Villa reject deals

Aston Villa have recieved offers for 3 players.Those players are Marlon Harewood,Wayne Routledge and Isaiah Osburne.The deal for Marlon Harewood was rejected as the offer of £2.7M from Jubilo Iwata.It ws rejected because it did not meet Villa's £3M value of Harewood.The other two deals were from LA Galaxy and the deals were rejected.Daniel Murphy had this to say about the deals "The offers for Routledge and Osburne from LA Galaxy are loan deals but i don't wanna loan those 2 players out.The deal for Harewood didn't meet my value of him so it was rejected.I am really looking forward to our first game of the season against Santos and to make things better we are playing at Villa Park.I am hoping to turn Villa Park into a fortress by winning almost all of my home games.I belive this to be my strongest 11: with the formation of 4-3-1-2.

S CARSON

O MELLBERG©------Z KNIGHT------M LAURSEN------W BOUMA

E EBOUE------G BARRY------A YOUNG

S MALONEY

G AGBONLAHOR------J CAREW

263.gif

Spartak Moskva announce SoP as there new manager and after a couple of nights in the transfer market SoP announces the following players:-

Gerardo TORRADO £5.0M & Cristian MAIDANA Cruz Azul

Marco AMELIA £4.8M & Stipe PLETIKOSA & Wojciech KOWALEWSKI Livorno

Pedro MUNITIS £5.8M Racing Santander

Paulo DA SILVA £2.8M & Ignas DEDURA & Costin SOAVA Toluca

Daniel DIAZ £3.9M & Antônio GEDER Getafe

Damián ALVAREZ £4.8M Pachuca

Patricio RODRIGUEZ £55k Independiente

Daniel PAREJO £15k Real Madrid Castilla

Nicolás MILLAN £750k Colo Colo

SoP said "our obvious aim is promotion and to expect further players ariving at the club throughout the season"

team news for 15th march

manager warren collins (athletic bilbao) has said he is hopin he can get a good start to the campaign

gk: irazoz

lb: del horno

cb: amborieta

cb: aitor ocio

rb: iraola

dm: orbaiz

lcm: javi martinez

rcm: a ibaganza ©

ls: yeste

rs: soldado

st: m borriello

Deportivo are ready!

says the new manager after getting his squad starting 11 up to an average of 90.

squad and news to come later.

please can we all agree not to quit our clubs here until at least the ending half of april??

please dont.