Sign in to follow this  
Mad Leprechaun

Division 3/4 challenge Transfer news/match reports

Re: Division 3/4 challenge Transfer news/match reports

Deportivo are ready!

says the new manager after getting his squad starting 11 up to an average of 90.

squad and news to come later.

please can we all agree not to quit our clubs here until at least the ending half of april??

please dont.

I definitley wont. Any other managers in Division 4 with me ? :confused:

im defo wid u its fun being a club that u want to make great and my club will be great anywayz m8 add me as a m8 on soccermanager any1 also im lookin for 86+ loan signings tp bk if u have any

warren (proud manager of athletico bilbao)(worldchampionship 1839)

Sir Niks Takes Over Santos

4912.jpg

Sir Niks accepted the vacant Job at Santos FC. But it was something "Special" that made him accept the Job.

Sir Niks was quoted saying

"There are few managers in here who i want to beat and prove once and for all that i m ONE OF THE BEST if not the BEST"

He made a Immediate Impact by getting Alexander Pato on Loan from Milan

patto.jpg

Pato on loan from MILAN

there will be many more signings to come and Sir Niks has stated his intentions saying

"My main intention is to get promotion and win as many matches as i can"

7525.jpgkrulak-logo.gifaston-villa-away-kit-0708.jpg

Aston Villa's new manager Daniel Murphy has spoken to the press about his team's first game tomorrow night against Santos.Here is what he said

I am very pleased that I am managing this team.With the players alrready at this club and wiht the 3 new faces brought in I feel that we can get promoted this season and maybe have a good cup run even though i aint to botherd with the cups.The 2 loan signings we have made will also be very valuable to our season.

Jose Calderon arrives at Villa Park

Jose Calderon completed his medical the other day and has finally moved into his new house with his family who weren't happy having to move so far away.Calderon couldn't be happier with the move though as he thinks Villa will be a greta club to finish his career with.

4842.jpg

bilbaoFootball.jpg5752.jpg

transfer news for athletico bilbao

the young striker jo has joined on loan from barcelona

the young striker has recently joined barca but barca manager said that it was gonna be hard for him to get a first team place so jo wnated a loan move to athletico with a view of making the move permenent

mr warren collins said:

i am very pleased to have loaned in a top quality striker such as jo he is super quick and is a handful for defenders we are very happy to have him.

DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA NEWS!!!!!

145.gif

58_front_small.gif

Deportivo are pleased to dlose their transfer window after a solid week of wheeling and dealing.

Austin brought in ten new players-some old, some young, some in between.

The first to arrive was Anyukov, who came for a fee of 3.4m plus Adrian and Pablo

Next to follow was Silveira, for 1.4m and Piscu

Third in was old veteran Niko KOVAC, who came in for 300k plus Fabricio

Number 4 was Caniza, who arived from Santander for a fee of 1,7m and Amo

Fifth in was Pinillos, who was captured for Valeron and Munua

Number 6 was toselli, for 1.4m

7 came in, Zarate, who came from B,ham forRiki and Wilhemsson

8 was Escudero, who signed for 1,6m plus verdu and Xico

9 in was Michelle, for 600k plus Barrgan

Lastly, Pinto arrived for 500k plus Flippe and Lopo.

Austin had this to say- well, when I saw this team, i wondered wheter to revamp them, or to make just a few signings, or to just leave them the way they were and hope for the best.

apparetly, the best option was to revam,p them, before anyone could snatch them up.

I also got Breno and Ottl on loan, which was a great step in the right direction.

I didnt do much to change my midfield, as they were all 90's anyway.

apparently, i was going to have a stiff competition because they were ma

ny managers here.

Austin is hoping for nothing less than a top two finish, and a good cup run as well.

campo_depor_riazor.jpg

The stadium where Austin wants to win all his home games in-The Riazor

7682.jpg

should be looking to get in as many goals as possible for Deportivo.

201F8460-FD61-5F7A-20DC6D5A1B8EEBC6.jpgvilla-kit.gifaston_villa_away_shirt.jpg

Aston Villa Match Preview

Aston Villa kick off there season tonight against Brazilan side Santos and Daniel Murphy knows it will be a very hard game but feels that his team can get a win at Villa Park tonight.Emanuel Eboue makes his debut tonight on the right wing and other new signings Darren Fletcher and Jose Calderon are on the bench and are sure to feature.

Daniel Murphy wants Villa Park to become a fortress and to win as many games as possible at home.He also said that we need our fans to become a 12th man and get behind us all the time.

birmingham_villa_park1.jpg

Starting Line up

S.CARSON

O.MELLBERG------Z.KNIGHT------M.LAURSEN------W.BOUMA

E.EBOUE------G.BARRY------A.YOUNG

S.MALONEY

G.AGBONLAHOR------J.CAREW

Daniel Murphy wants the following players to ssocre at least 10 goals this season:

john_carew.jpggabriel-agbonlahor-$11545$180.jpg46850.jpg

Moe news after the matches tonight.

forside_logo.gif

Aston Villa start season off with a win

Aston Villa beat Santos 2-1 at Villa Park in the first game of the season.Things didn't look good for Villa because after just twenty minutes Santos scored thanks to a De Oliveira Marcos Aurelio shot that was deflected into the net.It stayed the same score until the big man John Carew scored with a trademark headrer from the Norweigan.New signing Jose Calderon came on for Agbonlahor and the only thing he did was get a booking just 1 minute after he got onto the pitch.It looked like it would end 1-1 until Ashley Young scored a great goal.It stayed the same score.Maloney got an assist and so did John Carew.Young picked up the man of the match award.Villa lie in third place after one game but with 37 games to go it will be a long and hard road to promotion.

sfnast127.jpg(Celebrating the winner)

villa_37090a.jpg(Carew celebrating with team mates after scoring)

galatasarayshld.jpg

Galatasaray 4-0 Bordeaux

Galatasaray played Bordeaux in the 1st game of the season, and it was a good match from start to finish.Galatasaray played all the new signings Nicky Shorey, Eidur Gudjohnsen and Kostas Chalkias.

16:An amazing goal by EiĆ°ur GUDJOHNSEN! The keeper had no chance! Were running out of superlatives to describe this guy! He's on fire!

48:A long ball over the defence is superbly controlled by UMIT KARAN who volleys past the keeper!

53:UMIT KARAN pokes the ball past the defender on the line following a goalmouth scramble! Not one for the purists but they all count!

73:Turan ARDA beats the offside trap and slides it under the advancing keeper!

6709.jpg

Umit Karan earned MOM by scoring 2 goals, to help Galatasaray go top of the league.

Manchester%20City%20skin.jpg

47.gifMan City 3 - 0 Sampdoria125.gif

Stevies Man City got off to a brilliant start to the season with a 3-0 win over Sampdoria.

Valeri Bojinov put City 1-0 up within 25 minutes.

player-image-76746.jpg

Benjani made it 2-0 with a scrappy goal.

art.benjy.afp.gi.jpg

Elano killed off the game, as he made it 3-0 on 72 minutes!

elano_577838.jpg

Unfortunatley Man Citys new signing Yohan Cabaye suffered an injury, he will be out for 8 days.

Olimpiacos 1 - 2 Deportoivo la Coruna!

145.gif

A great match with plenty of high tempo saw promotion favorites Deportivo win their first game for the club.

Kovac scored his debut for the club in this tough encounter, and Colociini sealed it off.

Higlits

1: GOAL!! - Niko KOVAC rounds the keeper and finishes from an acute angle!

41: GOAL!! - Fabricio COLOCCINI volleys it into the back of the net

43: GOAL!! - The short corner is picked up by Darko KOVACEVIC who curls it round the unsighted keeper!

:

krulak-logo.gif

Aston Villa match preview

Aston Villa go into this game looking to get another 3 points but the players and manager know that it will be very hard against a Beskitas side who have some good players.They could be a force to be reckon with at home.

Daniel Murphy will be playing the same team as the team that beat Santos

2-1 in the last game.Ashely Young and John Carew will be looking to score more goals tonight and Gabriel Agbonlaor will want his first of the season.

Starting 11

S.CARSON

O.MELLBERG------Z.KNIGHTM.LAURSEN------W.BOUMA

E.EBOUE------G.BARRY------A.YOUNG

S.MALONEY

G.AGBONLAHOR------J.CAREW

DEPORTIVO NEWS!

Deportivo vs AEK ATHENS

145.gif

372.gif

Deportivo go into this game on the back of a win and with high spirits.

A win will be vital here as Austin wants to win the league, but he is also very aware of the situation as he knows he has many great managers to beat.

Line up for la coruna-Starting 11

Aoute

pinnilos --------------Caniza---------Colocini--------------Pinto

Anyukov----------Sergio--------------Kovac---------------Guardado

---------------------Michelle----------Silveira

Bench - toselli,Breno,Zarate,Ottl,Escudero

Team average - 90

campo_depor_riazor.jpg

Looking to impress in their home stadium

warren collins has no new fresh injury worries ahead of tonights game against estudiantes

warren collins: we may have lost the first game of the season but trust me that was just a glitch were gunna bounce back strong and win tonight!!

team selection:

gk:irazoz

cb: amborieta

cb: aitor ocio

rb: iraola

lb: del horno

dm: orbaiz

rm: sosa

lm: yeste

am: ibagaza

st: jo

st: borriello

DEPORTIVO 2 - 1 AEK ATHENS!

The signings certainly seemed to be paying off after Kovac scored twice to clinch a tough match for la coruna.

It was their second straight win, and moves them level on points behind Aston Villa and Galastataray, who both won as well.

Next match is also home to AZ ALKAMAAR

krulak-logo.gif

Aston Villa 3-1 Beskitas

Aston Villa have got another great win under there belts and this time it was against Beskitas.Things didn't look good for Villa with just 15 minutes gone Halil Altintop scored for Beskitas but Villa fought back and after 24 minutes Eboue scored his first Villa goal.13 minutes later Eboue scored yet again and Villa started to control the game even more.It went into half time the same score and it looked like it would end tat score until Jose Calderon scored his first Villa goal.Villa play PSG in the next game and manager Daniel Murphy knows it will be a very hard match.Villa lie in second place after 2 games.

emmanuel_eboue.jpg(celebrating his first goal)

0000b4d610dr.jpg(celebrating his second goal)

48844.jpg(the team celebrate Calderon's first goal for Villa)

krulak-logo.gif

Aston Villa match preview.

Aston Villa go into this game tonight against PSG undefeated in the first two games of the season but tonight's game will be the hardest game so far against PSg who are also doing very good.Villa 6 changes in tonight's starting 11 but are stll playing there usual formation.Jose Calderon makes his first start tonight and will sure to be looking to add to his goal in the last game.His strike partner for tonight is John Carew.Villa are in the search of a 86+ lb for loan if anybody has one.Here is tonight's starting 11:

S.CARSON

C.GARDNER------Z.KNIGHT------O.MELLBERG------S.O'HALLORAN

D.FLETCHER------N.REO-COKER------P.BERGER

S.MALONEY

J.CALDERON------J.CAREW

DEPORTIVO NEWS!

58_front_small.gif

145.gif1_front_small.gif

145.gif179.gif

DEPORTIVO VS AZ ALKAMAAR!

deportivo go into this game fresh after two straight wins and siting comfortabley 3rd in the table.

they shouldn't really be a problem in this match, Coruna having both the better side plus home advantage.

Austin will make no changes to his squad and will hope that he can deliver the kind of result he acheived against Olimpiacos and Aek.

Squad to play -

Aoute

pinnilos --------------Caniza---------Colocini--------------Pinto

Anyukov----------Sergio--------------Kovac---------------Guardado

---------------------Michelle----------Silveira

Expexted result Seportivo 2 - 1 Alkamaar

campo_depor_riazor.jpg

Location - -- - ^

DELIGHT FOR ALL AS DEPORTIVO WIN 3 IN A ROW!!

145.gif179.gif

Deportivo 2 - 1 AZ ALKAAMAR

Deportivo made it 3 wins in a row as they beat bottom placed AZ 2 - 1 in the Riazor.

A very competitive match, but Deportivo were too good.

Silveira scored both goals for Deportivo to clinch thier third in a row and move them up to 2nd, behind PSG, who trashed Aston Villa 4 - 2.

campo_depor_riazor.jpg

The Riazor, where Deportivo will be unbeaten at this season.:)

krulak-logo.gif

Villa back to winning ways against Monaco.

Aston Villa bounced back from there 4-2 defeat to win 3-0 against French side Monaco.The goals came from big man John Carew and the two other goals came from Gabriel Agbonlahor.Agbonlahor got his first goals of the season in that game.This was a great performance especially after getting a bad beaten in the game before.This win leaves Villa in 4th place.

5167196Carew celebrating his goal with Agbonlahor)

339922CE-BF24-8008-7932864FDAEB6240.jpg(Celebrating his first goal)

_42148640_gabriel_getty.jpg(Celebrating making it 3-0)

Next game:

Aston_Villa_badge.png versus galatasarayshld.jpg