:)Yoan Gouffran plays for Caen,the team who came 2nd in French Ligue 2 this season.He has scored 15 goals this season from 37 appearances.Last season he scored 8 goals from 32 appearances.Not bad for a second division striker.Next season this guy could be good so consider buying him.Here are his SM stats,

Player name: Yoan GOUFFRAN (Caen)

Born: 25 May 1986

Nationality: French

Position: Striker

Rating: 85

Last Rating Change: 1

Value: £4.6M

Contract: 2 Years - £16,200 per Turn

I hope this helps clubs that want to get promoted to Division 1.

Re: Yoan Gouffran-Caen

:)Yoan Gouffran plays for Caen' date='the team who came 2nd in French Ligue 2 this season.He has scored 15 goals this season from 37 appearances.Last season he scored 8 goals from 32 appearances.Not bad for a second division striker.Next season this guy could be good so consider buying him.Here are his SM stats,

Player name: Yoan GOUFFRAN (Caen)

Born: 25 May 1986

Nationality: French

Position: Striker

Rating: 85

Last Rating Change: 1

Value: £4.6M

Contract: 2 Years - £16,200 per Turn

I hope this helps clubs that want to get promoted to Division 1.[/quote']

this guy has been mentioned before, but anyway i have heard of him, he has been linked to arsenal and i snapped him up for a few of my teams:)

• 9 months later...

Yoan Gouffran

Yoan Gouffran is a good young french talent...:) as roumers have it he is ment to be on his way to Arsenal during the summer he said he wants to keep caen the club he is currently playing for in Ligue 1 and that is what sky sports news said

This is a pic of Gouffran in action for french side Caen:images%3Fq%3Dyoan%2Bgouffran%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Type in www.youtuhttp://wbe.com/watch?v=B880eh_qZms&feature=related to see Gouffran in action

• 1 year later...