Sign in to follow this  
Synyster

Kevin's Guide To Getting A Good Team!!

Getting A Good Team In The World Championship!!

1. Get On SM Early This Is When Most Teams Become Vacant I Myself Tried This And Got Two Barcelona's

2. Search Around In The Old Setups Lots Of Teams Are Un-Managed And Have Not Come Up On The Best Clubs Avilable

3. Find A Team With A Big Budget Make Some Friends In The League PM around For Avilable Players

4. Use The Forum To Find Which Players Are On The Up Then When They Have Risen You have 2 Choices

(i) You can sell these players and make deals for better players

(ii) You can keep these players until they make it up to the 90's

5. You can find out when creation times for the setups and be on for that time focus on which team you want and go for it

6. You could use the Swap Teams thread which can be found on the forum or by using this link below

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=8471&highlight=Team+Swap

Good Luck And I Hope This Has Helped!!

Guest Merkalott

Re: Kevin's Guide To Getting A Good Team!!

LOL I Did This Once, I Was On SM At 5:00 Am And I Clicked On Best Teams Available And All The Top 10 Clubs Were Available - You Got To Be Quick For Those Barcelona's Though. :D

i cud get up at 6am will this do yawn....:P

Mate, I'm suggesting you don't do it. It's just not worth it. Remember that SM is purely a game and sleep is much more important then SM. And once you get a Barcelona won't you just have less of a challenge as a manager? It makes no sense, it is your suggestion however I have given my input on your well being. Cheers! :)

Every hour on the hour from 10am-6pm I think. Note: think. I got a Real Madrid in a WC recently, you don't have to be that quick. Just go on a coule of minutes before an 'odd' hour (so 11am, 1pm, 3pm or 5pm), because less people know about the odd times, then refresh until you see the number go up in the brackets (above the flag). When it goes up, search that new number in the little search box, click the link, then refresh the new page when the clubs become available. Then just click the team of your choice and get them.

I've got a Real Madrid in a WC, an Arsenal and Liverpool in an EC, and a Sevilla (which I then quit and got Zaragoza in the same setup - wanted to be the best team in Div 2 :o) this way, and my computer isn't that fast. Best team I've got in a GC is Napoli (excluding Lazio at a completely random day, Bayern when everyone thought the GC was going to be created later and Sevilla who I got purely by accident).

could someone lease tell me how to find when new world championships arebeing made ill rep for any 1 who helps

there made from 10am - 6pm some usually at 7pm, there made every 2 hours, but also every hour, so keep checking every hour :D

Rep me now :P

World Championship 3877 liverpool

Liverpool vs Manchester United

after losing to Manchester Utd 5-1 with W.SNEIJDER scoring in the 2nd minute. After that F.TORRES in the 13th minute to set the score to 1-1.Then Manchester Utd were on the break and Rafael Van Der Vaart rifled it into the back of the net to put United in front. 7 minutes later W.SNEIJDER put the ball in the net to put man u 3-1 up and in the 42nd minute P.Evra scored and put one in the net to make the scoring 4-1 at half time. Then Van Der Vaart put another one in the net in the 52nd to sesl the victory for utd. But N.Vidic got sent of for foul play.

so the final score liverpool 1 man u 5

B):eek:

thomas blow said "im happy with my players performances and i hope we win against lyon tommorow plus thank you for the friendly the chosen one"

hope u liked the post

could someone lease tell me how to find when new world championships arebeing made ill rep for any 1 who helps

look for clubs at 10am till 7pm and no one no's what setup type will be created does that help u

Every hour on the hour from 10am-6pm I think. Note: think. I got a Real Madrid in a WC recently' date=' you don't have to be [i']that[/i] quick. Just go on a coule of minutes before an 'odd' hour (so 11am, 1pm, 3pm or 5pm), because less people know about the odd times, then refresh until you see the number go up in the brackets (above the flag). When it goes up, search that new number in the little search box, click the link, then refresh the new page when the clubs become available. Then just click the team of your choice and get them.

I've got a Real Madrid in a WC, an Arsenal and Liverpool in an EC, and a Sevilla (which I then quit and got Zaragoza in the same setup - wanted to be the best team in Div 2 :o) this way, and my computer isn't that fast. Best team I've got in a GC is Napoli (excluding Lazio at a completely random day, Bayern when everyone thought the GC was going to be created later and Sevilla who I got purely by accident).

can u give me some rep power please

Lyon vs Liverpool

Liverpool vs Lyon

the liverpool line-up was

J REINA

M SKRTEL , J TERRY :eek:, J CARRAGHER, A DOSSENA

R BABEL S ROBINHO :mad: O XABI ALONSO;) A RIERA:p

J FERNANDO TORRES:cool: R KEANE:D

0:

Kick -Off

1: A free header by Sidney GOVOU grazes the top of the bar

4: A fingertip save by Jose REINA denies what would have been a lovely worked goal

5: Kim KALLSTROM trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar

7: - After raising his arms John TERRY receives an instant caution

9: :) - A mix up in the defence allows Ryan BABEL to poke home!

12: Souza ROBINHO charges down the flank thanks to a delightful back heel

18: Souza ROBINHO sets up R Keane, who fluffs it, and it goes well wide of the goal

19: A lot of running and determination shown by Martin SKRTEL today!

20: Sidney GOVOU beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!

26: Jose REINA dives to his right and clutches the ball to his chest

28: A tame shot from distance is caught easily by Hugo LLORIS

30: - Sidney GOVOU receives a yellow card after a rash tackle

31: B) - José FERNANDO TORRES using his pace and power forces his way into the box and lashes home! He's in great form!

36: Jose REINA rushes off his line to claim the ball

39: A mix up in the defence allows Kim KALLSTROM to hammer his shot over

45:

Half Time

49: GOAL!! - The ball comes crashing back off the bar and falls to Marques CRIS who taps in the easiest of chances!

52: A vicious strike from 25 yards has Jose REINA scrambling across his net to the ball

55: A clear crisp strike by Ryan BABEL hits the side netting!

56: Jeremy TOULALAN looks up at the sky in disbelief as he fired his shot over the bar from six yards!

57: After the keepers initial save Sidney GOVOU runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!

60: A free header by Chaves FRED hardly troubles the keeper

63: Pernambucano JUNINHO carves through the defence with some quick give-and-go passes

65: Hugo LLORIS is at hand to clear the danger

82: BOOKED - Kader KEITA receives a yellow card after failing to move back ten yards for the free-kick

88: The ball scrambles around the six yard box before Álvaro ARBELOA clears if to safety

90:

Full Time

Guest cabbytoodles

Re: World Championship 3877 liverpool

Liverpool vs Manchester United

after losing to Manchester Utd 5-1 with W.SNEIJDER scoring in the 2nd minute. After that F.TORRES in the 13th minute to set the score to 1-1.Then Manchester Utd were on the break and Rafael Van Der Vaart rifled it into the back of the net to put United in front. 7 minutes later W.SNEIJDER put the ball in the net to put man u 3-1 up and in the 42nd minute P.Evra scored and put one in the net to make the scoring 4-1 at half time. Then Van Der Vaart put another one in the net in the 52nd to sesl the victory for utd. But N.Vidic got sent of for foul play.

so the final score liverpool 1 man u 5

B):eek:

thomas blow said "im happy with my players performances and i hope we win against lyon tommorow plus thank you for the friendly the chosen one"

hope u liked the post

Just a side note. You shouldn't post your match reports here mate. Create a new thread if you want under your respective game worlds and post it there. I'm sure people will love to read them that way.

Caleb

Guest cabbytoodles

can u give me some rep power please

You shouldn't ask for rep too. Not taking out on you or anything. I'm also a newbie, 14 days old on the forum. But if you post well or help others, rep will surely come your way, don't worry about it. Cheers

You shouldn't ask for rep too. Not taking out on you or anything. I'm also a newbie' date=' 14 days old on the forum. But if you post well or help others, rep will surely come your way, don't worry about it. Cheers[/quote']thanks cabbytoddles

I know this thread is about 6-7 Months old but, Meh.

How to get a Good World Champ team:

If its 8:59AM GT, Wait until it's 9:00 AM GT.Then if not setups are made, Go to World Championship Search Setup and type the new setup thats going to be made For example:

WC 4439 is the latest, Type 4440.

If it says No Results Found keep on typing it until it says the New Setup, then click on it, If its says Invalid Setup, Keep on clicking on it until it lets you enter the setup, Then all the teams will be available besides the one the owner chose.

Hope it helps.:)

Re: Lyon vs Liverpool

Liverpool vs Lyon

the liverpool line-up was

J REINA

M SKRTEL ' date=' J TERRY :eek:, J CARRAGHER, A DOSSENA[/color']

R BABEL S ROBINHO :mad: O XABI ALONSO;) A RIERA:p

J FERNANDO TORRES:cool: R KEANE:D

0:

Kick -Off

1: A free header by Sidney GOVOU grazes the top of the bar

4: A fingertip save by Jose REINA denies what would have been a lovely worked goal

5: Kim KALLSTROM trys to chip the keeper, but hits it over the crossbar

7: - After raising his arms John TERRY receives an instant caution

9: :) - A mix up in the defence allows Ryan BABEL to poke home!

12: Souza ROBINHO charges down the flank thanks to a delightful back heel

18: Souza ROBINHO sets up R Keane, who fluffs it, and it goes well wide of the goal

19: A lot of running and determination shown by Martin SKRTEL today!

20: Sidney GOVOU beats the offside trap but a poor shot lets him down!

26: Jose REINA dives to his right and clutches the ball to his chest

28: A tame shot from distance is caught easily by Hugo LLORIS

30: - Sidney GOVOU receives a yellow card after a rash tackle

31: B) - José FERNANDO TORRES using his pace and power forces his way into the box and lashes home! He's in great form!

36: Jose REINA rushes off his line to claim the ball

39: A mix up in the defence allows Kim KALLSTROM to hammer his shot over

45:

Half Time

49: GOAL!! - The ball comes crashing back off the bar and falls to Marques CRIS who taps in the easiest of chances!

52: A vicious strike from 25 yards has Jose REINA scrambling across his net to the ball

55: A clear crisp strike by Ryan BABEL hits the side netting!

56: Jeremy TOULALAN looks up at the sky in disbelief as he fired his shot over the bar from six yards!

57: After the keepers initial save Sidney GOVOU runs in for the rebound but agonisingly blasts it over!

60: A free header by Chaves FRED hardly troubles the keeper

63: Pernambucano JUNINHO carves through the defence with some quick give-and-go passes

65: Hugo LLORIS is at hand to clear the danger

82: BOOKED - Kader KEITA receives a yellow card after failing to move back ten yards for the free-kick

88: The ball scrambles around the six yard box before Álvaro ARBELOA clears if to safety

90:

Full Time

Delete your posts, stop ruining threads :mad:

Guest Daragh

what times are standard setups created' date=' i want to get involved in a couple of WC/EC's.[/quote']

Every hour, if someone purchases one or SM creates one.