Top 10 worst flops in the Premiership

Re: Top 10 worst flops in the Premiership

well man city havnt been mentioned much at all, look at these:

bianchi

corradi

mpenza

bojinov (tho has been very unlucky with injuries :P)

vassel ( i know hes played heaps but hes done nothing)

hamman (done nothing)

issakson

ben haim (hes pants)

garrido (bought him and then just replaced with the guy we had in the first place :P)

dickov (the last time we signed him)

so theres been a few flops at eastlands lol, and those are just the recentish ones...

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably too early to call, but how about Jo considering his huge transfer fee? Just one goal in the league, and 2 in the UEFA Cup for a team that already has 29 goals in the Premiership. But again, too early to call.

I'd also add Valeri Bojinov to the list. Can't remember when he last played a full league match.

Probably too early to call' date=' but how about Jo considering his huge transfer fee? Just one goal in the league, and 2 in the UEFA Cup for a team that already has 29 goals in the Premiership. But again, too early to call.

I'd also add Valeri Bojinov to the list. Can't remember when he last played a full league match.[/quote']

i mentioned im but hes been very unlucky with injuries for a young lad, he came back breifly pre-season and played against ac milan in a friendly and scored the winning goal in a 1-0 win over them, and it was a stunner aswell so based on his performances hes been a good buy but on the quantity hes been poor.

EDIT: Im talkinh about Bojinov but Jo has been a bit of a dissapointment aswell but he has played alright, just been more of a provider than a scorer and hes only 21...

1. Andrea Dossenna

2. Robbie Keane @ LFC

3. Carlos Bianchi

4. Titus Bramble

5. Paul Robinson

6. Cristiano Ronaldo

7. Shevchenko

8. William Gallas @ Arsenal

9. Chrales Itandje

10. Rooney's face.

1.Robbie Keane

2.Robbie Keane

3.Robbie Keane

4.Robbie Keane

5.Robbie Keane

6.Robbie Keane

7.Robbie Keane

8.Robbie Keane

9.Robbie Keane

10.Robbie Keane

I haven't heard of a player called Rooneys face though i have heard of Kuyts Face.

Ronaldo really is a flop he was only top scorer last year;)

Stop Being Idiots Back To The Thread...

Gomes Must be the worst flop so far this season' date=' is there anyone else you can think of?[/quote']

Well said...!

I think that Robbie Keane is a defo flop this season, I hope he improves but he looks nothing like the player that Tottenham had over the past few seasons...

Well said...!

I think that Robbie Keane is a defo flop this season' date=' I hope he improves but he looks nothing like the player that Tottenham had over the past few seasons...[/quote']

He is Doing Better than Gomes Though He has scored 2 Better than Gomes lmao and he is struggling a bit atm but he is playing better than gomes though dont you think so?

Stop Being Idiots Back To The Thread...

Gomes Must be the worst flop so far this season' date=' is there anyone else you can think of?[/quote']

Looks like I'm needed to defend Gomes again :D

Gomes is not a flop! Yes he played poorly at times and made mistakes, but what everyone forgets because of him being criticised by the media is that he did make some good saves as well... He had an injury from last season which meant he was low on confidence and wasn't sure whether to risk it by going for crosses etc.

Now in recent weeks, he has improved a lot... he's got rid of the injury and his confidence is higher partly because of that and also the fact Harry stuck by him...

There is no way he can be called a flop :o

Looks like I'm needed to defend Gomes again :D

Gomes is not a flop! Yes he played poorly at times and made mistakes' date=' but what everyone forgets because of him being criticised by the media is that he did make some good saves as well... He had an injury from last season which meant he was low on confidence and wasn't sure whether to risk it by going for crosses etc.

Now in recent weeks, he has improved a lot... he's got rid of the injury and his confidence is higher partly because of that and also the fact Harry stuck by him...

There is no way he can be called a flop :o[/quote']

Oh Well still think he is a flop...

He does go for crosses! he went for one recently and what does he do? go into his own player he has done that twice now i think :P

He does go for crosses! he went for one recently and what does he do? go into his own player he has done that twice now i think :P

I never said he didn't... :confused:

Said that he was unsure whther to go for them or not because of his injury so therefore wasn't concentrating on it enough

I never said he didn't... :confused:

Said that he was unsure whther to go for them or not because of his injury so therefore wasn't concentrating on it enough

oh yeh oops...

Read It Too Quick I Guess :o

Guest King Kolo

Won't be suprised if Corluka's got some brain damage from the amount of times Gomes has tumbled on him. :D

• 3 years later...