Mathieu Valbuena - Marseille

Keith Fitz

Mathieu Valbuena - Marseille  

1. 1.

I was surprised to see no matches come up for him in the search,anyhow this guy is rated 86,plays normally wide right for Marseille,and I want to know people's opinions on him,he has been playing very well this season,scoring a goal the last game too,can we see a raise up to 89 and can he get further in the future,I believe he has earned an 89 for now...

Re: Mathieu Valbuena - Marseille

His stats this season are:-

Started: 15 games

Sub app: 9 times

Min played: 1579 min

Goals: 3

Assits: 8 :eek: (not too sure about that coz ESPNsoccernet can't be trusted when it comes to assits lol :P. But ifit is true then thats pretty impressive :D)

O yeah and i saw his goal against St. Etienne as well. Nice finish. Over the keeper :D

I think he'll go to 88 first maybe 89(if he really has got 8 assists ;)) but otherwise 88 ATM but really is a future 90.

Was Just gonna give you stats but I have been beaten to the punch,good thing is if you can get him the chairman value is only about 4.8mill,The reason why he didn't go up last time,is that he was making Sub apps,but is starting on a regular basis now and is one of their key players at the moment..

A little off topic but still with Marseille.

Does anyone expect Laurent Bonnart's rating to rise? He's currently an 87.

League - 25 apps - 24 starts (1 sub) - 2221 mins

Champions League - 6 apps - 6 starts - 450 mins (est.)

Uefa cup - 3 apps - 3 starts - 270 mins (est.) <---- Away leg against Zenit for a place in the q/f on 12/3/08

League cup - 2 apps - 2 starts - 180 mins (est.)

French cup - 2 apps - 2 starts - 180 mins (est.) <---- Next round away to Carquefou for a place in the q/f on 19/3/08

• 1 year later...

Can anyone help? Its not like he's unknown' date=' just I dont follow the French League.[/quote']

Well, i don't see much of the french league either but here are his stats:-

Starts-17

Sub app-6

Minutes- 1378

Goals- 3

Assists- 2

He is currently rated 89 so either he will keep the rating or might rise to 90 if lucky. Hope this helps. :)