Re: German Championship 1

SV Wehen 1926

Huntelaar's Debut

Yesturday was an exiting day for SV Wehen 1926 as thier record signing made his debut for the club. It was away against a good Kaiserslautern.

Huntelaar game out to a gigantic cheer from the away supporters and was starting up front for SV Wehen. The game started off quite, un till the 8th minute.

Jan-Klass Huntelaar latched onto a mistake from the Kaiserslautern Fromlowitz and scored his first goal at Wehen! The crowd went wild but manager Matt Hillman knew that the players would have to keep their heads. It carried on a tough match with Hart making some gret saves but he couldn't stop Meissner when he broke through the defence to score the eqilizer ion the 37th minute. Nothing happened then until half time, where the score was 1 - 1.

When the teams came out for thesecong half you could see that they were ready for a tiring second half. And they were right. both sides had good chances, but the best chance came to man of the moment Huntelaar who had a diving header beat the keeper but was denied by the woodwork. But that didn't matter, as just before everyone was going to take a draw Bakary Diakite latched onto a pass from Huntelaar, skiped inside his marker and curled in a shot from 25 yards. Amazing, SV Wehen 1926 had won thier first game in Division 2 and now move up to fourth in the league.

huntelaaratsvwehencj3.png

The Man of the Match was Huntelaar with a rating of 9/10

SV Wehen's next match is another away game, this time to TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: German Championship 1 SV Wehen 1926 Matt Hillman joins SV Wehen 1926 a day before the season starts. Just hours before the first game of the season starts Matt Hillman, ex-manager of Live

Re: German Championship 1 BUMP just looking around and found one hell of a gladbach team available and 7th in the bundesliga too:).looks like shelbourne will win the title so well done to him.

bayer-leverkusen_001302_MainPicture.jpg

Bayer Leverkusen 2

Theofanis GEKAS (56)

Gonzalo CASTRO (64)

1 Fc Nurnberg 1

Adrian MUTU (86)

Bayer Leverkusen get their first win under Turna against 1 Fc Nurnberg. Manuel FRIEDRICH picks up a injury after that match which may cause a problem for Leverkusen in their next match

Gekas_Th.jpg

(Gekas is on form scoring a goal and getting MOM from his performance)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 years later...

SC Freiburg have won Division 1! First Division 1 title in 16 seasons for SCF.

After a prolific season for SC Freiburg, Luis SUÁREZ is awarded the SMFA Golden Boot. 27 Goals in 34 appearances, showing a goal ration of 1.26

After a fantastic season with SC Freiburg, Luis SUÁREZ is awarded the SMFA Player of the season.

SC Freiburg have been awarded £7,833,189 in prize money.

Delighted. Been so long I haven't won this pot.

• 1 month later...

I started off with S04 when this opened had a amazing team MESSI ect wish I stayed with them never get back in now same with SPL had Celtic & Rangers at one point gave both away :(

iF a semi decent side gets offered to someone can you drop me a message please.

Alas well done bazarakus congratulations!

I started off with S04 when this opened had a amazing team MESSI ect wish I stayed with them never get back in now same with SPL had Celtic & Rangers at one point gave both away :(

iF a semi decent side gets offered to someone can you drop me a message please.

Alas well done bazarakus congratulations!

il keep on eye out for you.