Spanish Championship 2 - Match report and Tansfer Thread

leigh1

Re: Spanish Championship 2 - Match report and Tansfer Thread

RACING UNVEIL A SUPERSTAR 'COULD' JOIN IN UNDER 24 HOURS!

Breaking news from Racing Santander suggests Tom is prepared to sign up to 2 players before the new season, one of which could join in under 24 hours! "All I can say is the fans will love him here," "He's a talent," " I only need the deal to go through, without any interruptions,"

172.gif

Valencia tonight revealed SoP as there new manager.

SoP thanks Leigh for creating this league and wishes all managers a great few seasons with hopefully loads of banter.

Valencia have transfer listed a couple of players one 90 rated and cheap for those manageing lower league clubs, and are looking to bring in or to part exchange out the club to obtain - 2 fowards - 1 defender - 1 midfielder and 1 wide player

Real Madrid last night confirmed the signing of 2 youngsters,Anderson from Man Utd and Rui Patricio from Sporting.

Anderson came in for a fee 850K and Gonzalo Higuain

400x400_AndersonNew.jpg

Playing his last match for United

And Rui Patricio came in for 2 million and Jordi Codina.

No Image Available Right Now

All in all Armand Derri is happy so far, even though he was out bidded for two great promising youngsters.

10_front_small.gif156.gif12_front_small.gif

Numancia News

New Man At The Helm

Tom Pham, the young Vietnamese manager has been appointed as Numancia's new manager replacing Gonzalo Arkonada who was sacked last week after a fierce argument with the chairman Francisco Rubio Garces.

Tom Pham, just 12 year old was a quick replacement and Pham said that he will stay at the club if no other team becomes unmanaged in Division 1. Pham also said that his target this season is to get the team into Division 1.

Transfer News

Pham has brought in five players after he signed four and loaned in one player from Leigh Auston's Barcelona. One of the signings was a very surprising move when the player left Chelsea to join Numancia.

The signings were Leroy Fer from Feyernoord for 50K, Henrico Drost for a swap including Sergio Ortega and Egoitz Jao from Heerenveen and from Dutch giants was 19 year old central midfielder Siem De Jong signed for 2.8M and which also saw Pablo Lago and Felipe move to Amsterdam. The superstar signing was Michael Ballack from Chelsea and he joined for 4.2M and Carmelo and Toche moving to London. The loan signing was Alexandre Pato Rodrigues from Barcelona after he was bought from AC Milan just days ago.

Leroy Fer-50K

leroy_fer_134661h.jpg

Henrico Drost-0K & Sergio Ortega & Egoitz Jao

98729_806_1163764255346-Dubbel_d_400.jpg

Siem De Jong-2.8M & Pablo Lago & Felipe

jautr17.jpg

Michael Ballack-4.2M & Carmelo & Toche

ballack_en.jpg

Alexandre Pato Rodrigues-Loan

patto.jpg

200px-UD_Las_Palmas.gif

Las Palmas Nuevo Director

New Las Palmas manager Sam Wainwright has warned Malága and Alaves: "We're taking Segunda not you."

He admitted: "Me Mark and Matt, were once good friends, but there is no space for friends in this kind of competition, It's dog eat dog out here and we all have to fend for ourselves, I wish them the best of luck, but up against me, I hope they suffer."

Las Palmas get their campaign off to a start against George's Hércules this saturday at the Gran Canaria stadium, Assistant Coach Gianfranco Zola stated: "I think Hércules will have it tough against us having just aquired new players and playing at our own ground."

Transfer News:

1369158874.jpg Las Palmas have signed Middlesbrough keeper Mark Schwarzer for a fee of £2,500,000. The Australian shot stopper claimed: "It's about time I played in a warm country."

2968263044.jpg

Second signing for the Canarians was Spurs defender Pascal Chimbonda for an undisclosed fee, Pascal said: "Intriguing."

The 3rd signing of the evening was Chelsea's Juliano Belletti for a fee of around £700,000. Belletti said: "It's great to be back in Spain again."

4th to come in was Blackburn Rovers whizzkid Matty Derbyshire for £4,500,000. Matt claimed: "I always wanted to play in Spain."

1180940387.jpg

Mark Viduka was the next player through the Las Palmas doors, Mark has reportedly cost the Canaries club £4,000,000. Mark said: "It's great to get a chance to play in Spain."

Next in Line was fellow Newcastle one time partner Nolberto Solano from West Ham for a fee of £2,600,000. Nolberto had nothing to say at this moment in time.

1647917518.jpg

The final signing of the night was ex-Lens, Newcastle and Wigan midfielder Antoine Sibierski for a fee of £2,500,000. The Frenchman said: "I was thinking of leaving and this is my break."