Australian Setup 1

Synyster

Re: Australian Setup 1

GLORY%20LOGO.jpg

It was a busy night in Perth last night as three players flew in to sign for Glory. Kazenga LuaLua joined from Newcastle for 10k, Marc Crosas joined from Lyon for 300k plus Nikita Rukavytsya and Mario Balotelli was snapped up from Italian giants Inter Milan for 1.3m. More transfers are expected today.

Queensland Roar announce Turna as manager

This morning Turna was announced as Queensland manager and is looking to spend all 26mill on a couple of players.

Turna has shown intrest in Stefan Kiessling and trying to make him the new face and Queensland

I fink its 8 forumers in the league because im init on my other GM account named "John Thomas" :)

i knew that but Nekra Sumo whos managing Central Coast Marines doesnt ring any bells for me unless its someone from the forum on other acc

QldRoarTrans1.gif

Queensland Roar 0

Perth Glory 0

Queensland traveled to Members Equity Stadium to face against Toms Perth Glory but no one hitting the score sheet made this match into a dull draw.

Queensland have signed Niklas Bendtner from arsenal for a fee of 6.6mill and Turna has high expectations for him and hopes he will do well infront for Queensland.

niklas-bendtner-2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

27_front_small.gif565.gif83_front_small.gif

FootballExclu-H095A_small.jpg

Melbourne Win Cup On Penaltys

A 5 - 4 Victory For Kevin Makes Him The First Man To Win A Australian Cup On SM In A Proper Setup!

Newcastle United Jets Manager John Thomas Would Not Comment On The Game!

But Melbourne Manager Kevin Heaton was over the moon with happiness He Said "Its the best feeling winning a cup nothing better and i am over the moon it was a closely battled match but the better team won"

Also Kevin's Melbourne Are Second In The League But On Exact Points Adelaide United!

• 2 weeks later...

I cant say I have payed attention to any of the new setups apart from the Scottish one where I got Celtic. I am going to start though from next season same with the rest of the new setups as I am currently in relagation zone with all i think apart from with the Hoops:D

• 3 weeks later...

APSOLUE DOMINANCE

Yes 3 WINS In 3 GAMES No Goals conceded and probably the best team in the setup i dont think anybody can match it, Cruz Has Been My Best So Far 3 Goals 3 Games for him while Del Piero is putting in the work rate, for the long term i may have a mix of old and young after this season my Oldies Go and some great players will join I Hope To Post Back With Good News 4 Points Clear Already! :D

DOMINANT START

Now 4 Wins In 4 Games Including

3 - 0 Win Over Offside

2 - 0 Win Over Shelbourne (I THINK)

2 - 0 Win Over Tom Bolton (WHO IS?)

1 - 0 Win Over Offside In The Cup

3 - 1 Win Over Edison Vu (Who Is)

And A

2 - 1 Win Over ~Turna ~

Next Match Against John Thomas In The Semi-Final