With less than a week to go till the third season of EC3 thought we would get this new thread rocking with some news and info about who's who.

DIVISION3

Bristol Rovers(bobo) will be looking for back to back promotions this coming season after winning div4. He has a strong squad of 42players and rising and has already spent prize money for winning the league by bringing in ECHOUAFNI(87) for 1.7m. Plymouth(dexter) were relegated from div2 along with Stoke(leamsteve), both managers were appointed too late to save these teams and must try and bounce back straight away. Plymouth have not delved into the transfer market as yet and may attempt promotion with the team they have. Stoke's depleted resources have managed to secure the 2.0million pound signing of RADAMES but are likely to not make anymore signings without selling first.

DIVISION4

Doncaster(nav) finished 5th last season and will be hoping to improve on that

for the coming campaign. So far with no new signings can ADEBOLA's aging legs carry them to promotion after he hit 16goals last term. Its hard to believe that Grimsby(neller) didnt finish in the top three after LUPOLI banged in 20goals in 24starts after his 1.0million pound move from Arsenal, if only they had signed him sooner. Notts Count(neller snr) may have to settle for another mid table season having not many players rated 80+ but who knows in football, finally Rushden(lee) will also be hoping to finish top half in his first full season at Nene Park. With only one player rated 80 i wish him the best of luck for this season.

***NEWSFLASH***

kevche gives himself the enormous task of getting Boston Utd out of div4. With little money and a 72rated squad this will be an awesome challenge for him. Good luck.

ANYONE ELSE IN EC3 LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD YOU THIS THREAD.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3 Yesterday Reviews. West Ham United 0 x 2 Charlton Athletic What an impressive game! Playing away from their home, Adam's Charlton showed their true potential yesterday. W

Re: English Championship 3 Addicks Land German Ace Charlton have been busy during the summer drawing up conclusions on what positions they need to strengthen. The first and most important pos

Re: English Championship 3 I have Everton on offer for the second time in four days if anyone wants them let me know. Toggs was suppose to want them but since he has taken over Cheltenham I guess any

Posted Images

nice stuff steve, mention adebola ageing legs, i wanna flog him!! have no money, and think he could raise some, cant buy because in debt :(

for me McIndoe and Ravenhill have to carry my mids, along with maybe Dele upfront, after all, chairman should give me money :)

With less than a week to go till the third season of EC3 thought we would get this new thread rocking with some news and info about who's who.

DIVISION3

Bristol Rovers(bobo) will be looking for back to back promotions this coming season after winning div4. He has a strong squad of 42players and rising and has already spent prize money for winning the league by bringing in ECHOUAFNI(87) for 1.7m. Plymouth(dexter) were relegated from div2 along with Stoke(leamsteve)' date=' both managers were appointed too late to save these teams and must try and bounce back straight away. Plymouth have not delved into the transfer market as yet and may attempt promotion with the team they have. Stoke's depleted resources have managed to secure the 2.0million pound signing of RADAMES but are likely to not make anymore signings without selling first.

DIVISION4

Doncaster(nav) finished 5th last season and will be hoping to improve on that

for the coming campaign. So far with no new signings can ADEBOLA's aging legs carry them to promotion after he hit 16goals last term. Its hard to believe that Grimsby(neller) didnt finish in the top three after LUPOLI banged in 20goals in 24starts after his 1.0million pound move from Arsenal, if only they had signed him sooner. Notts Count(neller snr) may have to settle for another mid table season having not many players rated 80+ but who knows in football, finally Rushden(lee) will also be hoping to finish top half in his first full season at Nene Park. With only one player rated 80 i wish him the best of luck for this season.

***NEWSFLASH***

kevche gives himself the enormous task of getting Boston Utd out of div4. With little money and a 72rated squad this will be an awesome challenge for him. Good luck.

ANYONE ELSE IN EC3 LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD YOU THIS THREAD.[/quote']

wow m8 amazing stuff... especially seeing that I was mentioned first :) I will be looking for promotion obviously but i might also think of relegation to join my friends... the forumers ;):P:P

***NEWSFLASH***

ANYONE ELSE IN EC3 LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD YOU THIS THREAD.

Will take a miracle!!!!!!!

looking to sell sell sell!!!!!

any offers,Big debt to clear.released a load of players on free just to cut down wage bill.

Turn1

The setup has updated itself and the fixtures have been released.

DIV1

Newcomer to the setup KEVG took on the role in charge of Derby County and they open away to Sunderland on saturday. Somehow there team has Henry and

Stam as well as a few 90 rated stars so should do well.

DIV3

Relegated Stoke(leamsteve) look to bag three points by beating Swansea at home as do Plymouth who take on Peterborough but are missing Nuno Mendes(CB),Djordjic(LM) and Lasley(CM) through suspension, and Chadwick(CF) because of injury. Promoted Bristol Rovers(bobo) open away to Tranmere.

DIV4

Two forumers go head to head on the opening day with Rushden(lee) facing off against Doncaster(nav). Nav's team has the edge with a better squad rating but tatics may decide this battle. Grimsby(neller) open away to Carlisle. Notts County are away to Cheltenham but will be missing Smith(LB) through suspension and Edwards(CB) through injury, so some defensive problems in store for neller snr. Boston(kevche) will be hoping for a win under there new boss at home to Shorpe.

EC3 Transfer list

DIV3

Bristol Rovers are looking to offload some of there squad members with five players up for grabs. Mahouve(CM 77), Moses(CB 77), Disley(CM 74), Forrester(F 72) are all up for grabs and cut price bargains. The Brazilian Anderson(AM 68) is on his way to Grimsby Town for only 500k. A good signing for the future by Neller. Plymouth are keen to sell (CF 87)Campora, the Argentinian will set back any prospective buyer a cool 8.0mill as Dexter looks to build his squad. Crewe and Bournemouth are keen but no bids in as yet.Stoke are hoping to sell Gudjohnson(AM 84) to generate some cash. Stoke have offered him to Crewe for

2.6mill but have had no reply as yet.

DIV4

Nav may finally be getting rid of his man Adebola as Crewe have put in an offer of 3mill which has been accepted. grimsby as mentioned earlier are bringing in Anderson from Bristol Rovers but are hoping to make some money in selling Forbes. A 24yr old 75rated CB has too be a good buy at around 200k. New Boston boss Kevche looks for cash as he is hoping to sell Futcher(CB 70) and Saka(CM 77).

my god this man steve provides some good info' date=' never knew the bid had been accepted :P . offered him to crewe for 3mil a few weeks back, hope its been accepted and the guy has the funds, hope so[/quote']

just as i praise the guy, log on, adebola offered to crewe for 3mil, no response :( ah well, thanks for false hope steve.......

serious though, good stuff on your eng 3 reports

EC3 NEWS

Most of our teams have delved into the transfer market over the last couple of days looking to strengthen our squads before the big kickoff tomorrow night. Derby are on the verge of selling mark EDWORTHY to Leyton Orient for 700k and 2players. They have strenghthened the midfield by bringing in the slightly aged andrie KANCHELSKIS. the 84rated RM cost kevG 75k and may prove a bargain in the season to come if he remains fit. Bristol Rovers have been very busy expanding there squad. Bobo has bought in three new players this turn alone with the american CM michael BRADLEY and paraguan F jose CARDOZO. Perhaps tho the most surprising signing is 87rated F bakery KONE who put pen to paper in a 5.4mill deal. KONE must see potential here as surely a bigger club would have been more suited to his talents so well done bobo. Plymouth are set to say goodbye to RB paul CONNOLLY as he will be signing for Preston soon after a 2.9mill bid was accepted. Dexter captured the signing of nicos FRUTOS for 3.1mill giving him a highly rated forward line. The deal between Bristol Rovers and Grimsby for ANDERSON looks to have fallen through as instead Neller has taken on young turkish midfielder yedak KOKSAL, the 70rated LM cost just 20k.

Going the other way out of Blundell Park could be paul ANDERSON and giovanni DOS SANTOS as Leyton Orient are eyeing them up. Boston have improved there small squad by signing mexican forward carlos PINTO. Leyton Orients new boss Ryan Delf as reported elsewhere is very busy trying to bring in three new players.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
Most of our teams have delved into the transfer market over the last couple of days looking to strengthen our squads before the big kickoff tomorrow night. Derby are on the verge of selling mark EDWORTHY to Leyton Orient for 700k and 2players. They have strenghthened the midfield by bringing in the slightly aged andrie KANCHELSKIS. the 84rated RM cost kevG 75k and may prove a bargain in the season to come if he remains fit. Bristol Rovers have been very busy expanding there squad. Bobo has bought in three new players this turn alone with the american CM michael BRADLEY and paraguan F jose CARDOZO. Perhaps tho the most surprising signing is 87rated F bakery KONE who put pen to paper in a 5.4mill deal. KONE must see potential here as surely a bigger club would have been more suited to his talents so well done bobo. Plymouth are set to say goodbye to RB paul CONNOLLY as he will be signing for Preston soon after a 2.9mill bid was accepted. Dexter captured the signing of nicos FRUTOS for 3.1mill giving him a highly rated forward line. The deal between Bristol Rovers and Grimsby for ANDERSON looks to have fallen through as instead Neller has taken on young turkish midfielder yedak KOKSAL' date=' the 70rated LM cost just 20k.

Going the other way out of Blundell Park could be paul ANDERSON and giovanni DOS SANTOS as Leyton Orient are eyeing them up. Boston have improved there small squad by signing mexican forward carlos PINTO. Leyton Orients new boss Ryan Delf as reported elsewhere is very busy trying to bring in three new players.[/quote']

this well good well done mate better than sky sports news

i really like this reports there excellent, as for sky sports they suck they never seem to have any of my deals on there dont no why

as for anderson + dos santos there going no were :)

i only consider letting my youngsters go once they have jumped to a rating i think they wont go any higher than for a few years

unless the offer is really good,

Most of our teams have delved into the transfer market over the last couple of days looking to strengthen our squads before the big kickoff tomorrow night. Derby are on the verge of selling mark EDWORTHY to Leyton Orient for 700k and 2players. They have strenghthened the midfield by bringing in the slightly aged andrie KANCHELSKIS. the 84rated RM cost kevG 75k and may prove a bargain in the season to come if he remains fit. Bristol Rovers have been very busy expanding there squad. Bobo has bought in three new players this turn alone with the american CM michael BRADLEY and paraguan F jose CARDOZO. Perhaps tho the most surprising signing is 87rated F bakery KONE who put pen to paper in a 5.4mill deal. KONE must see potential here as surely a bigger club would have been more suited to his talents so well done bobo. Plymouth are set to say goodbye to RB paul CONNOLLY as he will be signing for Preston soon after a 2.9mill bid was accepted. Dexter captured the signing of nicos FRUTOS for 3.1mill giving him a highly rated forward line. The deal between Bristol Rovers and Grimsby for ANDERSON looks to have fallen through as instead Neller has taken on young turkish midfielder yedak KOKSAL' date=' the 70rated LM cost just 20k.

Going the other way out of Blundell Park could be paul ANDERSON and giovanni DOS SANTOS as Leyton Orient are eyeing them up. Boston have improved there small squad by signing mexican forward carlos PINTO. Leyton Orients new boss Ryan Delf as reported elsewhere is very busy trying to bring in three new players.[/quote']

agree with the others, i really like reading these, maybe its the smaller club thing, but good stuff steve, keep it up, and by the way, you might see a few free agents coming in to doncaster in the next few days ;)