Re: English Championship 3

Nice to see this setup still going strong along the forumer lines' date=' anyone update me with Stokes progress and who they have in there team. I took them to the third division title before leaving them in D2 and used to own Diego Milito although i doubt he will still be there.[/size']

You doubt wrong ;) Luckily, Teje has them so they're in the hands of a decent manager. :)

- DOUCHEZ, Nicolas G 27 88 96 Superb £5.3M - 6.50 2(0) 0 0

- LEO, Lourenço LB 32 90 79 Superb £3.2M - 6.50 2(0) 0 0

- SEDLOSKI, Goce RB/CB 33 87 85 V.Good £1.7M - 5.50 2(0) 0 0

Int

LUGANO, Diego CB 26 90 83 Superb £7.0M - 7.00 2(0) 0 1

- VIALI, William CB 32 86 100 Superb £2.1M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

Rtd

MERINO, Juan CB/DM 37 86 100 Superb £76k - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- CAILLET, Jean-Phillipe CB/RB 30 86 83 Superb £3.3M - 6.50 2(0) 0 0

- LELEU, Stefan CB/LB 37 80 100 Okay £31k - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

Int

KILY GONZALEZ, LM/AM 33 88 83 Superb £1.9M - 7.00 2(0) 1 1

- FAYE, Amdy CM/DM 30 87 100 Superb £3.7M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- MITU, Marius CM/AM 31 84 81 Superb £2.1M - 6.50 2(0) 1 0

- RAE, Alex CM/AM 37 80 100 V.Good £31k - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- RODOLFO, Luis M 30 85 83 Superb £2.9M - 6.50 2(0) 0 0

Int

ARTETA, Mikel AM 25 92 84 V.Good £8.7M 28 Nov 7.00 2(0) 0 1

Int

GUDJONSSON, Thordur AM/CM 33 84 100 V.Good £1.1M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- MILITO, Diego F 28 93 84 Superb £7.9M - 8.00 2(0) 1 1

- BONNET, Luis CF 36 85 83 Superb £134k - 7.50 2(0) 1 0

- DERBYSHIRE, Matt CF 21 85 100 Excellent £4.6M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

Youth:

- SCHORCH, Christopher RB/LB 18 73 100 Good £209k 05 Oct 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- BEEVERS, Mark CB 17 71 100 Good £24k - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- GULAN, Nikola LM/CM 18 78 100 Okay £1.4M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- KONE, Panagiotis DM 20 77 100 Okay £1.0M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

Int

CABRAL, Alejandro AM/CM 20 82 100 Good £3.1M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- TREJO, Oscar CF 19 78 100 Excellent £1.4M - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

- JUTKIEWICZ, Lucas CF 18 75 100 V.Good £578k - 0.00 0(0) 0 0

Currently 18th in division 1. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3 Yesterday Reviews. West Ham United 0 x 2 Charlton Athletic What an impressive game! Playing away from their home, Adam's Charlton showed their true potential yesterday. W

Re: English Championship 3 Addicks Land German Ace Charlton have been busy during the summer drawing up conclusions on what positions they need to strengthen. The first and most important pos

Re: English Championship 3 I have Everton on offer for the second time in four days if anyone wants them let me know. Toggs was suppose to want them but since he has taken over Cheltenham I guess any

Posted Images

Latest news from EC 3:

Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C Chairman Steve Morgan has appointed Andy Kow as Wolves’s new manager.

With the appointment of Andy Kow, the chairman and the manager are aiming for promotion to division 1 at the end of this season.

Andy Kow: “I have a good group of players, and am confident that the team will do well to achieve what the chairman want. I will be looking for a few more players to improve the depth of my squad. As for whom to bring in to the team, the manager is still searching for suitable players.” (skykowtv.com):P

(30-9-2007) Latest news from EC 3:

After yesterday Wolves impressive 3-0 home win against Reading at the Molineux Stadium, the supporters of Wolves are looking forward to more good days ahead of them under the management of new manager Andy Kow.

Andy Kow: “ I am pleased with the win, and i thanks all the supporter for showing confident in me and my players. We will contiune to improve and get better with each game. This is just the beginning of the journey for Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C aim for promotion to division 1….”

Latest Transfer news from wolves: Lopez Ricardo from Osasuna ($650,000 + Andreas Reinke)

(skykowtv.com):P

Thanks George' date=' thats good to see and he has brought in Arteta too. Good to see that there was life after LS in fact i'm probably a distant memory seeing as Teje got them too D1.

WELL DONE TEJE[/size']

Actually, you were partially correct Steve. :mad:

After you quit them, some random manager sold Milito to me. Them, a few weeks later, Teje took over Stoke and made SMFA cancel that deal. I was 6 points ahead of him at that time. Finished the seaosn 12 behind :(

:P

Surprise at The Memorial Stadium, Bristol

Millwall, managed by new manager Tom Pham beat Sir Bobo's strong Bristol City 1-0 at The Memorial Stadium. 9245 fans came to the Memorial Stadium to watch a defensive match with only 27 shots fired at each end. Bristol City played with a team with an average rating of 88 and Millwall's average rating was a high 89. It was the debut of Ricardo Gardner, who provided the dangerous pass which created the only goal scored by MoM Peter Crouch.Tom said after the match: Although we have a stronger team, Bristol were playing at home and were playing very well, beating Portsmouth 4-0 and Cardiff City 3-0. We were only going for a draw. Luckily, we won the game. Both teams played well but our team deserved the win. Good luck next time at The Den Bobo!"

(2-10-2007) Latest transfer news from Wolves:

Sebastian Giovinco from Juventus ($800,000)

Ex Roma and Milan Coach Fabio Capello has heaped praise on young Empoli playmaker Sebastian Giovinco but says it is wrong to compare the player to Barcelona star Lionel Messi.

“Giovinco is a player with a great amount of ability. He has incredible technique and great dribbling,” Capello told La Domenica Sportiva.

(http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=431968)

Italy goalkeeping legend Dino Zoff has lavished praise on Italy Under-21 star Sebastian Giovinco and believes the 20-year-old is a star in the making.

1982 World Cup Winner Zoff is certainly excited by Giovinco’s potential: “Giovinco is the miniature Del Piero. Indeed I believe he has superior fantasy and technical ability to Il Pinturicchio.”

(http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=413096)

(4-10-2007) Latest news from EC 3:

After yesterday Wolves 2-0 away loss to a very strong Birmingham city at St Andrews stadium, the manager accepted that the better team won and say that Birmingham city will be the team to beat this season for all aiming for the division 2 title.

Andy Kow: "They have a superb strike forces, we find it hard containing the likes of Crespo and Inzaghi. But my players did well; they follow my game plan and did what I tell them to do. I have to admit that I use the wrong tactics this time round. We will bounce back and get the right result and meet our objective of promotion….”

(7-10-2007) Latest news from EC 3:

Following yesterday Wolves narrow 2-1 home win against Sheffield United at the Molineux Stadium, the manager and all the people related to Wolves must feel very lucky to have get the three points after conceding an early goal to Sheffield United....

Andy Kow: “We conceded very early in the game and they controlled much of the play until the 43rd min when they were down to 10 man after a player was sent off for a foul against one of my player. After that we took control and played well and the players worked very hard to win yesterday. I would like to thank all the supporters of Wolves for their support that they showed toward the club. With their support at the Molineux Stadium, I felt like playing with 12 man instead of 11….”

(11-10-2007) Latest news from EC 3:

After the unlucky 1-0 away loss to Hull City, the manager of Wolves will be very disappointed with the final result. Despite having a Shots On Target of 9 to Hull City 1 and Possession of slightly lesser of 49%. The players cannot find anyway to put the ball into the opponent net…

Andy Kow: "I think we deserved at least a draw but come away with nothing, of course I am disappointed with the result but I will never put any blame on my players, they did well but were unlucky today. That is football sometime the results do not go your way but we will move on and put our focus on the fore coming matches….”

(14-10-2007) Latest news from EC 3:

An easy 3-0 home win against Plymouth Argyle who fielded a weaker team than usual as they have a cup match on Monday. But a win is still a win, 3 point to Wolves this round against the much more experience manager Yuri.

Andy Kow: "We controlled much of the game with around 56% Possession and managed to stroll to an easy 3-0 win against the like of Plymouth Argyle. The team played well but I would like to see more from my players as I know they have the quality in them and if they start to improve with each game they will be winning most of the game and will gain promotion to division 1 next season."

(14-10-2007) Latest news from EC 3:

An easy 3-0 home win against Plymouth Argyle who fielded a weaker team than usual as they have a cup match on Monday. But a win is still a win' date=' 3 point to [b']Wolves [/b]this round against the much more experience manager Yuri.

Andy Kow: "We controlled much of the game with around 56% Possession and managed to stroll to an easy 3-0 win against the like of Plymouth Argyle. The team played well but I would like to see more from my players as I know they have the quality in them and if they start to improve with each game they will be winning most of the game and will gain promotion to division 1 next season."

With that defeat, Plymouth goes to 5th. Will they get a promotion this time, or will wait for the final games just to finish 6th, again? :P

Remember when I first joined this setup, was told by Leamington Steve I think that a lot of forumers had taken the challenge of Boston and failed :D

I resign from them today proud of the fact I took them out of debt :rolleyes: and left them as a mid table side capable of promotion if they are managed properly.

We've had low times, we've had highs :D but they are no longer managed by me.

If somebody is up to a challenge, take them now, just 16 players in the squad, and acheive promotion, the thing I couldn't do. :)

Good luck to all forumers in this setup, hope to be a part of it again another day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sky Sports News - Breaking Headline

Bradford Announce New Man at the helm

Toggs ahs joined Bradford in EC3 and look to gain promo to the 2nd division, currently sitting in 2nd, and looking for a Loan signing Upfront, along with a sub keeps and Sub mid.

Remember when I first joined this setup, was told by Leamington Steve I think that a lot of forumers had taken the challenge of Boston and failed :D

I resign from them today proud of the fact I took them out of debt :rolleyes: and left them as a mid table side capable of promotion if they are managed properly.

We've had low times, we've had highs :D but they are no longer managed by me.

If somebody is up to a challenge, take them now, just 16 players in the squad, and acheive promotion, the thing I couldn't do. :)

Good luck to all forumers in this setup, hope to be a part of it again another day.I think im a ggod manager to take em o the top

well if the teams ba luck im the last person that should take over them

but.....

i have an i hope for promtotin in the nxt 2 seasons

glory glory bostin united:D

• 3 weeks later...

MILLWALL ANNOUNCE NEW MANAGER!!!

Millwall appointed Austin as their new manager today as the perfect man for the job.He is aiming for a top 6 finish even though they are currently thirteenth.

Austin reqiures nothing more than a welcome from the forumers in this setup,putting their cf in goal whenever I'm playing them, and giving me rep.;)

MILLWALL ANNOUNCE NEW MANAGER!!!

Millwall appointed Austin as their new manager today as the perfect man for the job.He is aiming for a top 6 finish even though they are currently thirteenth.

Austin reqiures nothing more than a welcome from the forumers in this setup' date='putting their cf in goal whenever I'm playing them, and giving me rep.;)[/quote']

Welcome to the setup Austin. :) (I dont think ill be playing any of my CF in goal against you :D ) I manage Liverpool ;)