• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3 Yesterday Reviews. West Ham United 0 x 2 Charlton Athletic What an impressive game! Playing away from their home, Adam's Charlton showed their true potential yesterday. W

Re: English Championship 3 Addicks Land German Ace Charlton have been busy during the summer drawing up conclusions on what positions they need to strengthen. The first and most important pos

Re: English Championship 3 I have Everton on offer for the second time in four days if anyone wants them let me know. Toggs was suppose to want them but since he has taken over Cheltenham I guess any

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 3

everton+crest.gif

NEW MAN AT EVERTON

Jonathon Hodgson will later today be announced as the new manager of Everton. He is already at the club working behind the scenes after signing at lunchtime today. But an official announcement will be made later.

Hodgson Takes Over at Everton

SP0439~Everton-FC-Crest-Posters.jpg

Jonathon Hodgson has been officially announced as the new manager of Everton. It was thought that he was informed about the job today and he then travelled to Merseyside and has been there since, working behind the scenes at the club. He signed a 3 year contract and has now been unveiled officially as the new toffees gaffer.

EvertonGETTY_468x390.jpg

During his first press conference Hodgson said he has identified a number of targets and positions which need to be strengthened, and he has already started to resolve these issues. He also spoke about his goals for the club and told reporters that his target this season is a top half finish. He went on to say "my goals this season are simple develop a team that I believe can go far and finish in the top half in my first season in charge. This club has great potential and can win trophies in the coming seasons"

The club have already put a large number of players on the transfer list and want other clubs to know that they are very much looking to sell. Hodgson stated that the squad is to big and that this much change. A number of high profile players will be leaving Goodison park such as Spanish legend Raul.

63_1191570962.gif

Port Vale appoint Jake

At around 12:08am early this morning managerless Port Vale seen their new manager finally appointed, their new manager has been confirmed as Englishem Jake A who has joined the Vale on a 4 year contract witch will keep him at the Division 4 club until 2013. It was thought that Jake rejected the opportunity to manage Division 3 side Carlisle United to join he's fellow manager mate Dave Izod who also manages Rochdale and when these 2 teams meet in the league it is bound to be a tough encounter. We managed to catch up with the new Port Vale manager earlier this morning after having he's first training session with the club, this is what he had to say to our Sky Sports News team "Port Vale is still a very big club that could easily grab a play off spot this season, we may of lost our first game of the season 3-1 away to Leyton Orient but hopefully we can put the loss behind us and look ahead to the future. I am really looking forward to life in Division 4 with Dave and I hope we can make good progress with our first season in England."

Hodgson Wins first Game in Charge of Everton

everton-fans-celebrate-after-beating-man-utd-_460-17610025.jpg

EVERTON 2 - 1 FULHAM

Possession

51% - 49%

Shots on target

5 - 9

Corners

8 - 9

Yellow Cards

1 -1

Red Cards

0 - 1

Goals

Raul & Iaquinta - Beckham

EVERTON TRANSFER UPDATE

Everton today followed the signing of Madson with the arrival of Thiago Motta. Everton are still looking to build a new sqaud under the new regime and have a number of players that they are looking to sell. They are also in advanced talks with a club over a midfielder but would not name the club or player.

Madson signed from Vasco Da Gama for 1.2 million plus Alex Pearce, and made his debut against fulham. He was an effective weapon in the game, playing on the left but cutting in and causing problems for Fulham.

imgs%5Cnews%5CMadson%20Santos%20Noticia.jpg

He is a typical Hodgson signing, he has a low centre of gravity, knows when to release and hold onto the ball, can pick a pass and a playmaker that can provide in a number of ways. He wasn't the big signing many new managers would have made but Hodgson has great belief in the player.

After long talks between Everton and Barcelona Thiago Motta has completed his move to Merseyside and is expected to start against Sheffied Utd. He is pictured below arriving at Goodison park this morning

Thiago_Motta.jpg

Sessegnon Signs for Everton

sessegnonevertonshirt.jpg?t=1251157754

Everton have completed the signing of Stephane Sessegnon from Charlton Athletic for 12 million pounds. Everton and Charlton had been in contact about the midfielder for a while and Everton boss Jonathon Hodgson thanks Charlton manager Sean Burns for his good communication which helped the deal along rather swiftly. Sessegnon is Everton's second signing under new boss Hodgson and Sessegnon said "I am joining a club that can go far, and the new manager straight away made me one of his targets when he came in. He told me about the plans for the club and I knew I wanted to sign for Everton."

• 2 weeks later...

Leicester City Get There Man

signing%20contract.jpg

Leicester City have today announced they have signed experienced manager Jacko. Leicester lie 12th in the table with 1 win 2 draws and 1 loss and Jacko is looking to get promoted in his first season in charge. He told the press he is looking forward to the challenge and hopes to stay at the club for a long time.

He has also told the press he does not have a budget but he will look to sell in order to buy. The players he is not going to sell though are highly rated defender Serdar Tasci

3_3916_Serdar_Tasci.jpg

and experienced midfielder N'Diri Romaric

romaric-koffi-n-dri-10271.jpg

10_front_small.gif42_1197593870.gif3_front_small.gif

NEW BOSS LIKING WHAT HIS TEAM IS DOING

When Teddy Sheringham took over Leyton Orient he was not thinking his team could start so well he has now been a manager of the League 2 team for 4 games and has snaped up 9 points with no losses yet and is siting in a confertable 5th place he took over when long serving manager Michael Sims steped down after 18 games in charge after mising out on promotion and when he joined he signed some good players but when Teddy Sheringham steped in to the drivig seat he signed Robbie Blake for 2,000,000 Scott Carson for 5,000,000 pluss Roberto Marcos Bobby Zamora for Guimarães Hugo and Kevin Doyle for 7,200,000 with another 9 players on the sale list all left for 14,000,000 i was rumerd that Roque Santa Cruz would join in a club recored of 10,300,000 but no deal was to come out of it and now the team is happy with the players thay have now and will be looking for promotion this season.

0,,10306~3364723,00.jpg

well worth the biy of 7,200,000

When kevin doyle came in for a record deal of 7,200,000 he told his manager he would help anyway he could with goals and on his record he had scored 60 goals in 160 games and he added to that on the 1st game with 2 goals and the man of the mach he is one to whach this season here and is looking more like a Premiaship player then League 2 and has been rumerd a move soon but the manager has told press he has a 2 Year Deal and will stay for that.

• 2 weeks later...

0,,10673~3339567,00.jpg

Yeovil Town appoint new coach

The Yeovil Town Chairman has moved to sure up the clubs future by

appointing manager Aaron Aitken to the job, it is rumoured that he is on a 2

year contract, but may stay longer if he is succesful.

Aaron Aitken had this to say " I am honoured to be at a club with so much

histroy, and a great squad. Hopefully I can help the team gain promotion. I

will also look into the sqaud and look for possible transfer targets.

Yeovil Town take on Blackpool, this Wednesday the 16th

• 2 weeks later...