• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 3 Yesterday Reviews. West Ham United 0 x 2 Charlton Athletic What an impressive game! Playing away from their home, Adam's Charlton showed their true potential yesterday. W

Re: English Championship 3 Addicks Land German Ace Charlton have been busy during the summer drawing up conclusions on what positions they need to strengthen. The first and most important pos

Re: English Championship 3 I have Everton on offer for the second time in four days if anyone wants them let me know. Toggs was suppose to want them but since he has taken over Cheltenham I guess any

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Re: English Championship 3

Middlesborough sign 4 players

juninho.jpg

Juninho joins from Lyon

Middlesborough have signed 4 players ahead of tonights home game with Aston Villa. Andres Rios was the first to join, he joins from Southampton on-loan for the season and will help strengthen the depth of the squad at Middlesborough. Middlesborough then fought of competition from Reading to sign Hedwiges Maduro, he joins from Valencia in a part exchange deal with Massimo Maccarone going the other way. Maduro can play in defence and midfield and will give Middlesborough options across the back four aswell as in center midfield. Pernambucano Juninho is the big signing out of the four, he joins in a part exchange deal for Fredrik Ljungberg and George Boateng, increasing the quality of the squad and is a big part of the plans at Middlesborough. Damien Duff was final man to join Borough, he joined in a part exchange deal for Hayden Mullins, with Mullins joining Duff's former team Galatasaray. Duff can play on the wing and upfront but has also been known to drop to full-back on occasion.

QPR BOLSTER SQUAD

QPR have completed the signings of Ceyhan Gulselam, Jose Francisco Torres and Danny Latza. The transfers back up Richardsons claims of wanting to build a strong, youthful side. It is not going to be the last of the transfers both in and out of the club with bids in place for a few more that Richardson has refused to comment further on. The Scotsman has only stated that 'negotiations are ongoing'.

On the news of Victor Valdes it is thought bids will be considered and Richardson has invited clubs to make firm offers. Richardson did however refuse to put a price tag on the keeper.

It's true we would listen to offers for Victor. I realise he would like to play at a higher level than Division 3 and I can understand this. However, if we do not receive an acceptable bid then he will have to get used to playing here as he will not be going anywhere.

The query on the other thread about Valdes. I have transfer listed him as player exchange as I would prefer to get a defender and a midfielder rated around 87-88 but would consider offers of over £15m.

I will let people know if they contact me or just make a bid and ill PM them if its not the deal I want.

Carlisle United get their man!!!

Carlisle United have confirmed they have agreed a fee with Le Mans UC 72 for Mark NOBLE, the fee is believed 2 be around £ 9 million. Carlise manager Stephen Butler is anxious Noble will be available for tonights game against Norwich city but weather the player will arrive at the Brunton Park in time for the game is thought to being 50/50. Butler is extremely pleased with this signing after rumours suggest the club missed out on other long term targers Bassong and Ramires!

Walsall Sign Waghorn,Colback and Taylor

Walsall captured the signature of three Championship players with the additions of Martin Waghorn of Leicester,Jack Colback of Ipswich and Andrew Taylor of Sheffield United these 3 should rise in the upcoming changes and give Walsall the depth that was desperately needed

I'm Rochdale' date=' Very little money and Struggling to claw my way to mid table safety in the 4th, i'll post updates etc to add to the fun :)[/color']

Know that feeling very well dave,I have had to flog some of my players and replace with them youngsters and 10k risers for depth i have quite a sizeable budget left now and hope to make 5-6 more signings along the lines of Colback,Waghorn,Boyd and Taylor that will rise and have long term potential

Line up V Aston Villa (home)

my squad is starting to look quiet good now' date=' not as good as other divison 1 sides though

[b']

Ricardo

Ansaldi Maduro Richards Sirl

Hleb Diarra D'Alessandro

Kuranyi Yakubu Lavezzi

Subs: Chygrynskiy, Wheater, Taylor, Juninho, Inzaghi

[/b]

See you got boro then well done,I would have took it myself but i like Walsall and cant manage one of our rivals even if i wanted to

Middlesborough 1 - 4 Aston Villa

4, Barry

20, Richards

26, Keita

27, Flamini

80, Adriano

Got destroyed by a strong Villa side in my first competitive game in charge. Dissapointed by the extend of the loss and got Kuranyi suspended for 3 games. Moved down to 8th but can hopefully pick it up at home to Chelsea.

2po9i6p.gif

Bradford lost there 3rd game in the era of Danny Taylor at the helm, out of the three games he has managed the team have come out of all 3 without a single point to add to the tables.

Today they lost 2-1 Brighton and Hove, the only goal from Bradford came from Mbokani on the 87th minitue by then it was too late.

These latest results leaves City 8th in Division 3, just 2 points off a play off place, with around 17 games till the season ends Bradford will be hoping to be competing from inside the top 6.

bham_fc.gif

Board welcomes new boss!

Today Birmingham named Dan Newton there new manager after a bad few seasons and a 5-1 loss last night they needed a new hope and the manager has told press he will do all he can to help them back in the right direction he has some top players and just needs to get them playing together again also the manager has told press he has ok funds and will be using the funds to help his team in anyway they can also there is a number of players that can leave after a bad spell here and will all be looking for new teams to re start the careers the manager was also offered a job for Watford but he has told press he sees more hope in this team this season.

49416_hp.jpg

STAR STRIKER READY TO LEAVE

Today salomon kalou has asked to join a bigger a better team after a bad life in Birmingham the 24 Year Old joined 3 seasons ago from Newcastle for 6.2M and players the manager has told press his 95 games here have been well with 31 goals and 18 assists he has a average rating of 7.4 a season and the manager has told press he is valued at 20M and he is looking for 21M or some new players he has also told press the X Chelsea star could be a big hit back in the Premiership.

sol_campbell_04_353x470.jpg

HE HAS A SOL

Today Birmingham boss Dan Newton has told press he is very interested in Middlesbrough Defender sol Campbell the manager has backed the X Arsenal Centre Back to play well here in League 1 and the manager has offered 2 good youths to sign the 35 year old he has played a massive amount of 290 games in England and the manager has told press he needs this experience in his team to help them back up the league after 4 losses on the trot this season.

17344_hp.jpg

Today Birmingham has came to a deal for Left Back Fernando Navarro the star will be leaving for 12M to Spanish team Sevilla the manager has told press this was a hard chose to see the Left Back and to sell him 500k short of my asking price is ok I hope he can re join in the years to come but for now he is no longer needed and is leaving to help sign 4 new players from out of England.