Bacary Sagna

sambracey

Hi

I have a Barcelona team in a private setup and at the moment my defenders are: K.Toure 94

Ujfalusi 92

Fernando Meira 92

Lahm 93

Castro 90

Marcelo 89

I have heard Fernando Meira is going down and have seen Bacary is at an unavailable club and will cost me 15 million to purchase. do you think this is worth it?He has played 28 games for arsenal this season 2nd only to Clichy who has played 30 do you think he is going to get an increase?

I would much appreciate any help. cheers

Re: Bacary Sagna

Hi

I have a Barcelona team in a private setup and at the moment my defenders are: K.Toure 94

Ujfalusi 92

Fernando Meira 92

Lahm 93

Castro 90

Marcelo 89

I have heard Fernando Meira is going down and have seen Bacary is at an unavailable club and will cost me 15 million to purchase. do you think this is worth it?He has played 28 games for arsenal this season 2nd only to Clichy who has played 30 do you think he is going to get an increase?

I would much appreciate any help. cheers

definately buy him while you can! hes 1 of the best right backs in the world and its still only his first season in the prem, he has been 1 of arsenals best and most consistent players this season and will one day reach 93. go for it!