Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

Re: English Championship 1

Look forward to it. :)

I have made a few low key signings but am fairly pleased with them both; David Prieto joined a while ago' date=' and Papadopoulos rejoins Craven Cottage.

I am in need of a top keeper... if anyone wants two good players for their keeper let me know!

I still have many of the players I posted before available for loan.[/quote']

Ochoa available;). Replacement goalie needed:p

I'm Wolves:)

Wolves beat Coventry 2-0. Goals from Gouffran and Gekas takes then up to second place.

It took 4 attempts, but Bradford finally get their first league win thanks to a goal from new £10m man Juan Manuel Mata, rise to 14th in the league, and hope this victory will be the first of many that will see me go into Div 2, after play-off heart-break last season!

Walcott and Moreno back for the next game, have 3 loaned players atm, but willing to return one as I am really looking for another DM on loan (87+). Anyone :D?

Pilgrims top of Div 4

PILGRIMS' RULE DIVISON FOUR

Boston_Utd_Badge.png

Steve McDonald has been impressed by his new-look Boston United team this season and thinks that promotion may be on the cards.

The Pilgrims' beat Colchester United 4-1, with a David McGoldrick hat trick proveing this difference between victory and defeat. What made this more outstanding was that Boston conceded this first goal when the Pilgrims equalised, centre half Miles Addison got sent off, after receiving two yellow cards.

McDonald said "I am delighted for this team, in the post season I was criticized by the local media for selling our best players for virtual unknowns, but use the newspaper article on the wall of the changing room an this has built a siege mentality. It is great to see David lead the goalscoring charts"

United play 1st division Sheffield United in a friendly @ York Street on Friday and a day after play Hartlepool United @ the Victoria Ground. The Pilgrims' are the one of only three teams to have a 100% start to the season. The other two are Newcastle United in division 1 and Charlton Athletic in division 2.

BUFCResults7Oct.jpg

League results

BUFCTABLE7Oct.jpg

League table

BUFCTopscorers7Oct.jpg

Top Scorer list. :D

Matt (not Matty!!! :P ) Jewiss and Herby Mohr battled it out tonight for a bore draw. Yup, 0:0 :eek:

Can't honestly remember the last time I had a 0:0 in EC1 but I guess now that I'm playing with the big boys this is to be expected. :rolleyes:

Herby said this in the post match press conference whilst speaking to Australia's SBS Television. :D

"I'm pleased with a point on the road. Chelsea have a great team and good manager so to get something out of the game is a positive for us. I'm happy that after 4 games we're off to a decent start. I'm happy to say that Sheffield Utd are currently 4th on the table in Div 1 and face Jesus Christ's Blackburn next in the league before playing Chelsea again, this time in the Cup! May GOD be on our side when we meet JC's lads on Saturday." B)

Forumer Battle Number 4

40_1204153038.gif2-04_1194003536.gif

The 4th forumer battle of the season between Danny and Tom ends with Danny's Leeds battling it out for a 2-0 victory over Toms talented Birmingham side. This was also the first time the two sides met since Fabregas swapped the midlands for Yorkshire and Iaquinta/Diarra did the opposite. Thankfully Iaquinta was out suspended this game and was a big factor on Leeds gaining the edge. Too add insult to injury, Cesc got MOM gaining both of the assists which Camoranesi and Cassano got on the end of, a night of the Italians. This leaves Leeds in 2nd behind a vastly talented Newcastle side who have won 5/5 and Toms Brum in 8th despite they're incredible start.

CassanoPants_650x987.jpg

(Cassano Celebrating In Style)

FIVENILFIVENIL ...... FIVENILFIVENIL ..... FIVENILLLLLLLLLLLLLL :eek:

SHEFFIELD UTD 5 : 0 CHELSEA

1ST ROUND OF THE CUP

Bad luck Matt J' date=' there's always the Shield. ;):D[/b']

I forgot to do my tactics and has 3 injured players playing :o :o

LMFAO

Oh well might aswell join the party!!!!! 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 what a loserrrr i am !!!!!!!!!!! !lol!

40_1204153038.gif

David Wheater Close to Leeds Move

Rumours surrounding Boro's David Wheater are coming to a close as Leeds announce a deal is underway to bring the young Englishman to Elland Road. Manuel Friedrich will be the one exchanged with a little bit of cash. The current deal see's Friedrich and money go to Boro, but its most likely the chairman will stop it and The saga will go on even longer!

DavidWheater2_468x570.jpg

29_front_small.gif27_1193167714.gif13_front_small.gif

TOM PHAM LEAVES SELHURST PARK

Tom Pham has decided to resign as the manager of Crystal Palace and pass the management to experienced manager Dai Winston. Tom Pham was almost in tears as he left Crystal Palace, showing how much he loved the club. He announced: "This is a decision that took me a long time to make. I have left the club in a decent state, and I hope that Dai can do better than me. I wish all the best for the fans, the club, the players and especially Dai to bring glory to Crystal Palace. Thank you."

Hi Folks,

I'm briefly delurking to tell you that I have been offered the Shorpe manager's job. No way José! I'm Darlo and proud of it. :-) The job has been on offer for nearly 48 hours already so I'll hit reject as soon as someone gets in touch.

Good luck everyone.

Sam

40_1204153038.gif2-1 80_1217330011.jpg

Match day 7 of the EPL see's Tiger Baker's Spurs take on Danny's Leeds. The game started brilliantly for the newly promoted side as Juan Arango finished a quality move within 4 minutes shocking Leeds and the supporters. In the 25th minute star forward Fernando Torres tore up the Tottenham defence and smashed home his 4th goal of the season. Shortly after, Torres scored his second goal of the game and his 5th in 7 games to secure the win for Leeds United. Miguel Veloso came on in the 75th minute and proudly defended the lead and confirm the victory. This leaves Leeds second behind 7/7 Newcastle. Next game tomorrow is against Grimsby and it will be the first time everyone see's Leeds cup team.

Fernando-Torres2.jpg

The Mariners Ready For Leeds Utd

Grimsby manager Samir has told the press that his team are ready to lock horns with Division 1 giants Leeds Utd. Town have only taken 1 point from their last 4 games but Samir is optimistic his team can shock the Elland Road faithful and knock Leeds Utd out of the English Shield. :D

The Mariners Ready For Leeds Utd

Grimsby manager Samir has told the press that his team are ready to lock horns with Division 1 giants Leeds Utd. Town have only taken 1 point from their last 4 games but Samir is optimistic his team can shock the Elland Road faithful and knock Leeds Utd out of the English Shield. :D

40_1204153038.gif3-1 34_1203644565.gif

Guillaume Hoarau' date=' Sanchez Joaquin and Francis Coquelin win it for Leeds with Gary Speed grabbing a goal for Grimsby. Samir got the Grimsby fans excited and let them down with his side losing 3-1 with ease. Molinaro got sent off and will be fined 100k by the club. Sunderland await us in round 2.

[img']http://www.sport24.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/football/transferts/actualites/les-bonnes-affaires-du-mercato-101209/1808939-2-fre-FR/les-bonnes-affaires-du-mercato_actus.jpg[/img]

Yap tried out something new, and it worked wonders as Bristol achieved its 3rd win in all competitions this season with a 2-1 against Forest in the Shield. Zaki (1st ever goal in English football in his 7th appearance) and Maidana got the goals. Next up in the shield, a tough fixture against Sheffield United:eek:

Oh well might aswell join the party!!!!! 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 5-0 what a loserrrr i am !!!!!!!!!!! !lol!

Ha Ha good show!

Though I doubt Delf will be as sporting if he looses the

Southampton v Bolton grudge match tonight!

:)

QPR.jpg1 - 3 Carlise-1.jpg

Giampaolo PAZZINI (22) - Stanislav SESTÁK (6) Kenwyne JONES (19)Steven DEFOUR (85)

The bottom of the table clash ended well for new Carlisle United manager Jinky as his side took all three points at Loftus Road against Queen's Park Rangers. Four new signings were drafted in O.Esparza (Loan) Renato Augusto (Loan) S Defour (Loan) and 7.5m pound signing D.Volkan replaced Ben Foster and all were keen to impress.That they did with Renato Augusto 1 (assist) S Defour 1 (goal+MoM) O Esparza (Match rating 8) Happy Days :D

The only bad thing from the match is Ndri Romaric is now out until late November oh and not happy about the out-bidding me last minute for a 70k valued player Mr Yap Wei Heng. Hopefully I will get my revenge tonight when we meet at the luxurios Brunton Park.

benfoster.jpg

{Taking Bids For England International GK Ben Foster}

{Also Available On Loan}

not happy about the out-bidding me last minute for a 70k valued player Mr Yap Wei Heng. Hopefully I will get my revenge tonight when we meet at the luxurios Brunton Park.

No revenge tonight, as City edged out Carlisle by a goal to nil at Brunton Park, despite having fewers SoTs, with a solo effort from luciano galletti on 76mins, 22mins after renato augusto was sent off for play acting.:eek:

STRIKER ARRIVES IN BRISTOL

Bristol City have completed the signing of Italian striker Sergio Floccari a few minutes ago for 8.3m. Yap had to make this alternative signing after missing out on another Italian hotshot Simone Pepe, who joined divison 2 rivals Carlisle after having their bid accepted in the last minute:mad: (well Jinky, you have exacted your revenge in a much worse possible way :( ) Meanwhile, Ricardo Oliveira joined Lazio in a 13.6m deal

340x.jpg

Floccari joins Bristol City on a 2 year deal. He is going to assume the role of the main striker along with Zaki

Carlise-1.jpg0 - 1 bristol.jpg

L.Galetti

Well the honeymoon period didn't last long as L.Galetti's moment of magic put Carlisle United to the sword in what was a rather stale match. The Argentine made a mockery of Carlisles' defensive pairing O.Esparza and R.Dunne as he easily outwitted both with his trickery then slotted past 7.5m pound signing D.Volkan to take all three points at Brunton Park.

Manager View

All credit must go to Bristol they took their chance when called upon which we failed to do throughout the entire match. I thought we should have won the match but our strikers were below par and this will have to be addressed but when you have players of the calibre of Galetti that can turn a match in a instant like he did today you can't get caught napping and we payed the price.

Transfer News

:D It's been a eventful week at Brunton Park which has seen players come and go and supposed to come but never, however the main talking point has to be that of Italian International Simone Pepe's. The Italian looked bound for The Blues' weekend opponents Bristol City but a last ditch bid saw Pepe shockingly end up in Cumbria to the delight of Jinky. At the unveiling of Pepe Jinky couldn't hide his delight neither could he stop laughing so was only quoted in one sentence saying " What goes around comes around."

simone%20pepe.jpg

What goes around comes around!:P

FA Cup 2nd Rd

Chesterfirld.jpg0 - 1 Carlise-1.jpg

Simone Pepe

simone%20pepe.jpg

Scotland-Flag.gif v Scotland-Flag.gif

Machine - V - Man

Glasgow - V - Hamilton

Carlisle United bounced back from Saturdays defeat at Bristol last night thanks to oh so sweet volley on the half hour mark from debutant Simone Pepe. The Italian made the most of a bad clearence from Chesterfields backline and got the only goal of the game to propel The Cumbrian side into the third round where they host Southampton at Brunton Park.

Manager View

Chesterfield fielded a weakend side undeniably but was this down to being over confident, general squad rotation or just that Mr.Lauder's priorites lie esle where. Well it really doesn't matter as the lads went out there and done a fantastic job to grind out a result, we were under pressure for long periods of the match but held on and there's nothing like getting one over on the Blue side of Glasgow.:P

Transfer News

sinama.jpg

Florent SINAMA-PONGOLLE has joined Carlisle United on-loan but it is yet unknown for how long and if he will be allowed to face his current/former employers Southampton in the FA Cup 3Rd Round.