English Championship 1

Dave Leigh

Re: English Championship 1

Quiet forum tonight -

Anyway was playing football around two months ago just a kick around in the park and i wasn't wearing trainers or boots basically like suede gutties and i stubbed my big toe. The pain is still there two months on i mean you get stubbed toes all the time playing football it goes away at the worst 2 weeks but you can still play as it's not greatly sore. Anyway broke 4 toes years ago on same foot the pain went in away in a month you think i could of maybe gotten a small fracture or something? I can bend it up and down though but it does hurt and i went to the doctors he said take anti-inflamatories hasn't helped benn iceing it and steeping it in freezing water does nothing to help either really. So anyway the doctor says 2we don't send people for x-rays for this" when i broke my toes another doctor said the same but what the heck am i supposed to do?

I mean i already left a dislocated shoulder to heal itself (3 years of agony) because they said it wasn't dislocated yet i could and still can pop it out. I have a messed up knee after kneeing someone in the face with a metal plate in their jaw now and broke toes left to heal themselves but i got concerned when i read not getting things like this fixed leads to early on-set of athritis.

I don't know what to do should i go to A&E to get it x-rayed as they doc won't refer me, but i don't want to be wasting peoples time especially going to a&e when there's real emergencys?

Quiet forum tonight -

Anyway was playing football around two months ago just a kick around in the park and i wasn't wearing trainers or boots basically like suede gutties and i stubbed my big toe. The pain is still there two months on i mean you get stubbed toes all the time playing football it goes away at the worst 2 weeks but you can still play as it's not greatly sore. Anyway broke 4 toes years ago on same foot the pain went in away in a month you think i could of maybe gotten a small fracture or something? I can bend it up and down though but it does hurt and i went to the doctors he said take anti-inflamatories hasn't helped benn iceing it and steeping it in freezing water does nothing to help either really. So anyway the doctor says 2we don't send people for x-rays for this" when i broke my toes another doctor said the same but what the heck am i supposed to do?

I mean i already left a dislocated shoulder to heal itself (3 years of agony) because they said it wasn't dislocated yet i could and still can pop it out. I have a messed up knee after kneeing someone in the face with a metal plate in their jaw now and broke toes left to heal themselves but i got concerned when i read not getting things like this fixed leads to early on-set of athritis.

I don't know what to do should i go to A&E to get it x-rayed as they doc won't refer me' date=' but i don't want to be wasting peoples time especially going to a&e when there's real emergencys?[/quote']

The A&E? Anyway, in India there are other labs where you can get this stuff done. Go to another doc or go to one of those labs. If you have them there of course. It should not take this long to heal.

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to leave SM and the forum. Not been playing it for quite awhile as life has taken over and tbh I dont see myself ever being able to find time to play SM again in the future.

EC1 West Ham is my only team and I have been neglecting it for almost a year or so now.

Will be handing over the reins to my good buddy Yap of Luton Town. He will be quitting Luton Town and managing West Ham using my account.

All the best to everyone and to Yap.

Thanks for all the memories in EC1. Had some very good dealings/PMs/chats with some of you esp John Friel and Herby.

See ya.

Don't think I'd swap 9th place Luton for 17th place West Ham.

Calebs side has the obvious attraction of Hazard but has actually got slightly less value in players.

West Ham though have a much bigger gate I suppose.

Yeah, I thought about it (quitting a club you led (and stayed for 547 games)from Div 4 to Div 1 is not easy) but the quality of the squad, bar a handful of players, is going "down hill". I don't really bother too much about the 'value' of players as I prefer to work with a side where I like the players regardless of ratings haha.

I have enjoyed my time as Luton's longest serving manager though:) Didn't think that i would have stayed that long at Luton tbh.

I have decided to leave SM and the forum. Not been playing it for quite awhile as life has taken over and tbh I dont see myself ever being able to find time to play SM again in the future.

EC1 West Ham is my only team and I have been neglecting it for almost a year or so now.

Will be handing over the reins to my good buddy Yap of Luton Town. He will be quitting Luton Town and managing West Ham using my account.

All the best to everyone and to Yap.

Thanks for all the memories in EC1. Had some very good dealings/PMs/chats with some of you esp John Friel and Herby.

See ya.

:( What a huge loss for EC1.

Best of luck, Caleb.

:( What a huge loss for EC1.

Best of luck' date=' Caleb.[/quote']

He picked off the best deal I can remember since my time in ec-1 L.Fabiano for Muller & Hummels. Also quite possibly the best squad builder & best scouter of youth players in the setup not to mention a all round good person who was good to talk to. I dunno about this new guy at West Ham though seems a bit dodgy. :P

PS: I haven't forgotten about the pm Yap still trying to figure out what to do.

Oh and that Lamela goal omgooooooodness!

Is there a waiting list for this set-up or first come first serve when a team actually comes available?

Hiya mate.

The Chances of getting a club in EC1 is very small. Few seem to quit but when they do the manager who offers the club usually arranges it so that one of their friends gets to take the club (if they do not want the offered club)...or if they don't log on for 5 days it's usually a random player that just happened to log on at the right time.

Good Luck Caleb...in the future in all that you do mate.

I think a lot of veterans seem to be losing interest in EC1' date=' tbh outside of Division 1 quite frankly sucks, so many inactive managers it is unreal.[/color']

Simon-Cowell.jpg

Everyone is to blame in some sense inactive managers , managers who don't do deals , managers who have built a high rated side unlikey to trade and in general just Herby.

A ton of clubs being ruined but for me I don't really care i'm here until the new match engine gets implemented and if it sucks then i'll probably leave but i'm not really not enjoying it to be honest. I don't spend anywhere near as much time as i used to SM i log in in the morning check the new player list set my team for the forthcoming game and check the result that's about it and i might offer the odd deal out.