English Championship 1

Dave Leigh

Re: English Championship 1

marcos vitorino was unable to prevent a Hull City defeat to Reading.

Hull City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Reading in their Division 1 fixture.

Fellaini and Dentinho were amongst the goalscorers.

well, mr. teje put an end to my glorious, never seen before, amazing, fantastic, bla bla bla, winning run!

congratulations to you fine sir :)

• 2 weeks later...

Klaas scored for Hull on his first appearance, hope he can deliver for a long time!! You got an excellent player in the hairy Brazilian, I think he can give you some comfort :)

One thing I would like to say is that I'm happy about having had conversations and had got to agreements with the top two teams in Div1 this season. It is a proof that even if you are trying to fight for the same goal, you can still be friendly and reasonable.

I'm not entering in the theoretical discussion about to whom were the deals better, I'm just saying that it is good to have nice people talking, even when they are supposedly opposition.

Long live to EC1!

Klaas scored for Hull on his first appearance' date=' hope he can deliver for a long time!! You got an excellent player in the hairy Brazilian, I think he can give you some comfort :)

One thing I would like to say is that I'm happy about having had conversations and had got to agreements with the top two teams in Div1 this season. It is a proof that even if you are trying to fight for the same goal, you can still be friendly and reasonable.

I'm not entering in the theoretical discussion about to whom were the deals better, I'm just saying that it is good to have nice people talking, even when they are supposedly opposition.

Long live to EC1![/quote']

I doubt i'll be keeping him he's just a good bargaining tool but all depends on whether Alcacer reaches 89 or 90 i suppose. I rarely keep Bpl or English based players unless they're German or depending on who it is if they've came from Bundesliga. There's one English player I would take but you have him in R.Barkley. They just never truly fufill their potential. I see Sterling as the next hope but but we've all seen these wingers/am show loads of potential then boom yo've got another A.Lennon or a injury prone player worse than Robben used to be.

Actually there's also Forster whom I believe could well already be a top 10 keeper so I'd take him to I guess.

James please link that blog on the forum or message me.

So lessons learned it's not over untill it's over as the amount of points you're dropping Herby if I had bothered with setting my team i'd probably have at least caught you if not surpassed you. I thought it was well over but am saving my first team for the cup tie none the less.

Tigs you really should think again you'll never get back in.

687.pngSheffield United FC - Hull City FC 725.png

Just noticed that Sheffield Utd and Hull City will face each other on Saturday. The teams are separated by one point only, with advantage for Sheffield's side.

Sheffield is too strong this season, 19 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses are impressive numbers! Too hard to follow!

Hull have lost the last 6 meetings against Sheffield so, things doesn't look good for the Tigers.

Anyway, a very interesting confrontation to follow this Saturday.

Good luck Herby and please be gentle
:)

Ashley Cole finally dropped to 90. Can we now swap him by Alaba? John are you there? :D:D:D

Hull is actually living a dream! Hope it doesn't turn into a nightmare :)

Wherever Chilli is he must be peed off all those years at the helm of Hull no cake one new manager top of the league.

Lost to Dave & his Bolton I hate Krul he's so cruel think that's two MOTM performances he's put in against us now.

Marcos let me know if there's a deal we can sort for Barkley amigo 2-3 for 1.

Wherever Chilli is he must be peed off all those years at the helm of Hull no cake one new manager top of the league.

Lost to Dave & his Bolton I hate Krul he's so cruel think that's two MOTM performances he's put in against us now.

Marcos let me know if there's a deal we can sort for Barkley amigo 2-3 for 1.

The credit of building the team is all for Chilli! I'm only the lucky one :)

I lost two good midfielders lately, I need to be careful now. Barkley is tied up in a dark dungeon, being guarded by a one-eyed dragon!

The credit of building the team is all for Chilli! I'm only the lucky one :)

I lost two good midfielders lately' date=' I need to be careful now. Barkley is tied up in a dark dungeon, being guarded by a one-eyed dragon![/quote']

Your success is coming from the formation he favoured as well. :)

After a disastrous first half of the season that saw us slip down to 17th place, I'm pretty satisfied with our second half of the season so far. We've now climbed up to 9th place and have gotten 16 out of the last 18 points.

News aren't all good though and we'll be missing Ronaldo for the next 3 games. :(

been absent with xmas and all...

Hull City slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat to Carlisle United in their Division 1 fixture.

was crushed by Carlisle, congratulations John! but fortunately managed to bounce back against Darlington

Hull City outclassed Darlington 1883 and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Huntelaar scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Silva and Nasri were also amongst the goalscorers.

very tough match tonight against Peterborough!

Shels' date=' Herby your ignorant a$$ need to answer chat messages ._. I wanna know what you want for Higgy and Herby Morata I pay well get in touch numb nuts![/quote']

Never saw any MSG's m8, have i yet to respond or have we talked about it already don't think so PM me chat might not have been working for a while

Not that I actually care as there's nothing to play for and I am not exactly going out my way to do team selection or tactics but that's two in a row where I have lost to a team who's won 2 or 3 to 0 by having 2 and 3 shots at goal.

I am lacking any motivation to even get pumped for the new season I guess this happens when you finally reach your goal of winning the league. Oh and I wish I never sold Huntelaar.

Finally a huge congratulations to HULL and their manager for claiming the title in his first season. Also it has been good seeing the intake of new managers this season it's been a little more active in some cases.

So it begins , feels like a mistake selling Neuer but my first mistake was selling Huntelaar so now I had to find a replacement as we lacked goals this season. I also don't know how long Goetze will keep that FC position anything could happen in the future and not wanting to risk not having a world class striker.

Neuer leaves as the keeper who helped win the championship and Aguero & Karius are to sign in the morning. I know Karius is a 90+ keeper but will waiting that long harm the team who knows. At the moment it feels wrong but if Aguero gets me a trophy then who's Neuer :D

Carlisle are managed by the greatest manager in history it's just me be honest!

I know it isn't QUITE the end of the season yet but since Friel jumped the gun (as usual :P), I too wanted to at least get in early and congratulate Marcos on WINNING the EC1 Championship with HULL in his very first season. WELL DONE MATE!!! That's quite an achievement it must be said and winning with a total of 80-odd points says it all really. Phill (aka Chilli) left you a great, albeit ageing, squad but you certainly got the team playing well and in the end you steamrolled my Sheffield Utd and I simply wasn't able to keep up!!!
So it's RUNNER-UP accolades for me (AGAIN) - yes I can hear the chuckles from certain corners of the EC1 community already, that's 3 times in the last 4 seasons now. Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:
Anyway, like John I too plan on making a few changes in the off season.
Am looking for a 91+ Forward and a 90+ Central Defender, so if anyone has one or the other and is looking to deal then please get in touch via PM.

Thanks,
Herby :D