Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

Re: English Championship 1

Thanks guys! To be honest I still don't believe it!! It was an excellent run, one that I do not remember having since a long time.

Sheffield United performed amazingly, and you just have to look at the table, and I never thought Hull could surpass them.

As I said before, credit to Chili for building this team! Thanks!

HULL CITY FOREVER!

Changes Galore at SHEFFIELD UNITED!!!

:eek:

wallpaper_gonzalo_higuain_2_by_shad_designs-d422le8.jpg

I offer Shels 6 players for Neymar and you get Higuain for Valdes and Draxler. Suppose should De Gea leave for Madrid it's a good deal. I picture Herby as Dr Evil & Shels as his pet cat as he seems the only person in SM able to get regular deals done with him.

Thanks guys! To be honest I still don't believe it!! It was an excellent run' date=' one that I do not remember having since a long time.

Sheffield United performed amazingly, and you just have to look at the table, and I never thought Hull could surpass them.

As I said before, credit to Chili for building this team! Thanks!

HULL CITY FOREVER!

Congratulations man!

Bradford will be looking to shift the dead-wood in the close season in order to prepare for division 2.. Hopefully we will bounce straight back up. I arrived a bit too late in regards to relegation, though I have made a couple of signings which should propel us to success next season.

Mohammed Salah joins us from Chelsea for 24 million. He's still young and although he isnt playing much IRL, he's a good signing for us with the future in mind.

Giulio Donati arrives for a steal of 5.1 million from Carlisle. He suits my formation well and will provide some quality backup.

The team is worth £348 million, which give or take any loans out means that we should have the strength in depth to make a good go of div 2.

Someone sold Goetze to Bournemouth for 40m cash in my dream last night. It was a dream where you think your actually awake and I really thought it happened, woke up pretty annoyed and angry :D

Hull City were beaten 3 - 1 by Bradford City.

Silva was on the scoresheet for his side.

The season ended with a lost final of the SMFA Shield.

Congratulations to Bradford! An excellent and much tougher campaign! Good luck for next season's goal of getting back to the top flight.

Congratulations to Bradford! An excellent and much tougher campaign! Good luck for next season's goal of getting back to the top flight.

Seconded & Congratulations to Herby on defeating my assistant manager. :P

Transfer News

Nothing concrete as of yet but D.COSTA could possibly be on his way to Brunton Park according to a unnamed source. The deal was in place but hit a hitch late last night as some finer details have yet to be sorted but our source says whilst not 100 percent confident he's hopeful and still feeling positive that it will go ahead.

It's thought the trade will involve some very attractive talents such as Paco Alcacer & Juan Bernat as well as D.Godin & B.Willian with two others currently unknown will also make the trip to Nene Park in a massive blockbuster deal of this transfer window if it goes ahead.

Transfer News

Nothing concrete as of yet but D.COSTA could possibly be on his way to Brunton Park according to a unnamed source. The deal was in place but hit a hitch late last night as some finer details have yet to be sorted but our source says whilst not 100 percent confident he's hopeful and still feeling positive that it will go ahead.

It's thought the trade will involve some very attractive talents such as Paco Alcacer & Juan Bernat as well as D.Godin & B.Willian with two others currently unknown will also make the trip to Nene Park in a massive blockbuster deal of this transfer window if it goes ahead.

He's on his way!

ac3hnb.jpg

Seconded & Congratulations to Herby on defeating my assistant manager. :P

Cheers lads. :)

Transfer News

Colombian winger J.CUADRADO & 25 year old M.SCHNEIDERLIN set for Carlisle as Blues exodus continues as title winning B.SCHWEINSTIGER prepares for life at The Lane.

Transfer News

Luiz Danilo to return to Carlisle as L.Piszczek also goes back to his former employees. Danilo spent 5 seasons at Carlisle before heading to Peterbourgh and The Pole is another member of the title winning side to leave which takes the total to 5 as The Blues look to rebuild.

Bastian Schweinsteiger arrives at Brammel Lane, as season 24 draws to a CLOSE!!

Sheffield United have managed to bring in yet another BIG name and yet another German, on this occasion their captain Sebastian Schweinsteiger. The 95-rated midfield all-rounder arrived from Carlisle Utd this morning to undergo a routine medical but should be able to join his new team mates on the training ground later this afternoon.

The transfer deal which saw Juan Cuadrado and Morgan Schneiderlin move the other way, was the club's 3rd major signing, in the post league season period, having previously recruited Manuel Neuer and Gonzalo Higuain.

"That's it now, I'm happy with the squad I have going into the new season. Naturally we are pleased to have landed some big names in the past fortnight although I was said to see Kun Aguero leave the club after 5 years of loyal service. I still remember the day we signed him back in 2010, as a fresh faced 21 year old.

We will now look to sell one or two 89 rated players to raise a bit of cash and to keep wages under control, as well as up to a dozen youth players will be trimmed from the currently 100 strong squad."

bastian-schweinsteiger.jpg

Some weren't too sure if Schweinsteiger was all too happy about the move, as he faces stiff competition from Xavi, Witsel, Cabaye and Pastore in the middle of the park.

Sheffield Utd Season 24 Review

Well, I have to admit that despite losing the lead in the closing stages of the season, which saw Hull City leapfrog us in the race for the Division 1 Championship. So firstly, congratulation to the Hull manager Marcos V on a fantastic 89 point season. We haven't seen too many better as far as points is concerned.

As for Sheffield United's success. The season started well with a 2:1 victory over Carlisle Utd in the SMFA Super Cup, ensuring the first piece of silverware for the season. Solid performances saw the Blades at the top of the table at the half way stage of the season, sporting a solid 9 point advantage.

A great run in the cup and shield, saw the Sheffield based outfit having to continually rotate and injuries to key personel, namely Aguero and Silva, didn't help Herby's quest for the treble.

The Blades cup run eventually came to an end in the Semi Final, at the hands of Shelbourne's Man Utd. The club had more luck in the shield, winning more silverware with a convincing 3:1 result over Mr. Malcom's Peterborough Utd.

Towards the end of the season, a loss to Hull and defeats to WBA, Peterborough and Blackburn resulted in too many dropped points and Hull ran away with the title. Still, Herby was pleased with yet another 2nd place "bridesmaid" finish, the clubs 3rd in 4 seasons.

The 3rd and final piece of silverware came when Sheffield Utd beat Carlisle Utd in the SMFA Champions Cup Final 2:0.

Player of the Season: Moreno RODRIGO

Youth Player of the Season: Julian DRAXLER

KEY SIGNINGS:

Players IN - Casilla, Schneiderlin, Neuer, Higuain, Schweinsteiger, Hector, Peres, Kimmich, Martial, Medran, Bielik, Kownacki, Baumgartl, M. Friedrich.

Players OUT - Valdes, Draxler, Aguero, Karius, Scheiderlin, Cuadrado, Janmaat, Giefer, Jean.

MILLWALL SEASON 24 REVIEW

Millwall's first season back in Division 1 was a success as 433 guided his team to 15th - their highest ever position in EC1 history. Away results were particulary good and the young Lions produced some barnstorming performances, notably against Rushden & Diamonds.

Millwall Under 433

16 - Div 4 7th

17 - Div 4 6th, Charity Shield - Runner-Up, Div 4 Play-Offs - Champions

18 - Div 3 3rd, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions

19 - Div 3 5th

20 - Div 3 4th, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Runner-Up

21 - Div 3 Champions

22 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions

23 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Champions

24 - Div 1 15th

PLAYER AWARDS

Player of the Year

Raheem Sterling

Young Player of the Year

Max Meyer

Academy Player of the Year

Adnan Januzaj

Best Result

Rushden & Diamonds 3 Millwall 5 - 15 Oct 2014

TRANSFERS

Highest Transfer Fee Paid

£5M - Lewis Baker from Chelsea - 24 October 2014

£5M - Dominic Solanke from Chelsea - 24 October 2014

Highest Transfer Fee Received

£8M - Lucas Piazón to Carlisle United - 14 November 2014

Division 2

15 - 40 pts - MILLWALL

16 - 39 pts - West Bromwich Albion

17 - 35 pts - Nottingham Forest

----------------------------------------

18 - 30 pts - Darlington 1883 ®

19 - 25 pts - Manchester City ®

20 - 19 pts - Bradford City ®

Leading Scorers

10 - KEVIN VOLLAND

08 - Raheem Sterling

06 - Max Meyer

MILLWALL SEASON 24 REVIEW

Millwall's first season back in Division 1 was a success as 433 guided his team to 15th - their highest ever position in EC1 history. Away results were particulary good and the young Lions produced some barnstorming performances, notably against Rushden & Diamonds.

Millwall Under 433

16 - Div 4 7th

17 - Div 4 6th, Charity Shield - Runner-Up, Div 4 Play-Offs - Champions

18 - Div 3 3rd, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions

19 - Div 3 5th

20 - Div 3 4th, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Runner-Up

21 - Div 3 Champions

22 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions

23 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Champions

24 - Div 1 15th

PLAYER AWARDS

Player of the Year

Raheem Sterling

Young Player of the Year

Max Meyer

Academy Player of the Year

Adnan Januzaj

Best Result

Rushden & Diamonds 3 Millwall 5 - 15 Oct 2014

TRANSFERS

Highest Transfer Fee Paid

£5M - Lewis Baker from Chelsea - 24 October 2014

£5M - Dominic Solanke from Chelsea - 24 October 2014

Highest Transfer Fee Received

£8M - Lucas Piazón to Carlisle United - 14 November 2014

Division 1

15 - 40 pts - MILLWALL

16 - 39 pts - West Bromwich Albion

17 - 35 pts - Nottingham Forest

----------------------------------------

18 - 30 pts - Darlington 1883 ®

19 - 25 pts - Manchester City ®

20 - 19 pts - Bradford City ®

Leading Scorers

10 - KEVIN VOLLAND

08 - Raheem Sterling

06 - Max Meyer

Best XI

Leno (89), Clyne (89), Shaw (88), Chambers (87), Caulker (87), Obiang (88), Meyer (88), Rüdiger (88), Sterling (90), Volland (89), Januzaj (87)

Kiko Casilla arrives at Brunton Park in a trade for P.McNair & 8m. The Spaniard will slot straight into the #1 position ahead of Karius for at least the first quarter of the upcoming season. The Blues manager known not to favour British born players was happy to release McNair but did acknowledge the player has good potential and he did consider removing the bid before it was accepted though never got the chance as he fell asleep at the desk after receiving oral stimulation from clubs secretary Mrs Mohr or as she's known in Carlisle Mrs Cumbria.

secretary.jpg

Some silverware to go with the SMFA Shield

As said in in game post been in ec-1 a minute won 85% morn than the rest of clubs ' date=' well done!

[center']Transfer News[/center]

Went a bit Colombian crazy lately not on purpose but Cuadrado, Tello , A.Sanchez and now former Rb Santiago Arias. Last week I had Piszeck & Van Rhijn at Rb now I have 4 Rbs.

So it begins again and my predictions are -

Sheffield Utd - out-right winners

Closely followed by Man Utd

Myself Carlisle top 6

Relegation -

1.Forrest

2.West Brom

3.Barnsley - Never cared or hoped anyone gets demoted but this guy I help out when he joins by giving him C.Bravo for chairman value , then because I play my second team the last few games not to get any injuries for the next season and he gets relegated calls me a cheat :D

Blades dulled by battling Bolton

Bolton began season 25 with a blistering start with a 2-1 victory over red-hot favourites Sheffield United!

Bolton have won 7 and lost 1 in the last 8 encounteres between thses two side's and are definately Sheffield United's bogey side!

Uruguay interenational Martín Cáceres was gigantic at the back and his commanding preformance earned him the Man of the Match award.

Martin+Caceres+Sevilla+FC+v+Real+Madrid+CF+d7uDB27A1IPl.jpg

There is a long way to go until the final match when they travel to Barnesley on June 17th. After promotion as Champions from Division 2 in Season 21 Bolton aim to still be in Division 1 when their 4th consecutive Division 1 campaign comes to a close.

Bolton did not do a lot of business in the transfer window during close season with only talented prospect Viktor Fischer arriving from Millwall with Magnus Eikrem departing for Malmö FF

Very disappointing start to the season it's just not clicked together yet. Results not been to bad just the 1 loss but was expecting D.Costa & Aguero to have 40 goals between them by now. Watching match reports all I read is D.Costa misses repeat process. Not sure what to do & probably not the wisest decision to sign the two as I mainly go with 1 up top so Aguero plays off main striker but I guess the prospect of having two world class strikers got to me.

Also on the transfer front my main GK target I can't even make a half decent bid for because I signed Casilla-wish there was a (S) on the end of that name.