Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

Re: English Championship 1

Hull City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Carlisle United in their Division 1 fixture.

After 3 consecutive wins, Hull City lost at home against Carlisle. Congratulations John! It was me that needed luck!

We are now 8th and with a very tough game ahead at Bramall Lane!

Lord Scott Anderson here...

Have been managing Newcastle United in English Championship 2. One game world lower than EC2. To date I have won Div 1 of EC2 four times. More than any current manager I.e mister malcolm.... and won Div 1 more times than any manager In EC2'S illustrious history... I.e Tebthereb, Rajesh Achanta, Stephen Hornton etc etc. I feel it is time for me to step down from EC2. I've achieved all I wanted to in EC2. I would love the opportunity to start from the bottom in EC1 and prove myself amongst Soccer Managers best and most competitive managers ..The only way for me to do that is if anyone reading could offer me a vacant club in EC1. My account name is # Lord Scott 'The Conquerer' Anderson #. take a look at my profile and my history in EC2 & you decide if my no. Of trophies and league position finishes would make me a good addition to EC1. Finally, add me as a friend :-) always open to talk transfer negotiations :-)

four time EC2 Div 1 winner Lord Scott Anderson.

There is no list..and never should be.

It is ridiculous that a manager on 29 days was offered a club, logs in accepts, and thus leaves his original club minus a manager for upto 36 days..

There are 4 / 5 other clubs who should soon be on offer but the absentee landlords of these clubs seem to set their alarms for 28 days and log back in again..

Just so we all know Scott while a good manager is not the kind of manager we want in EC1.

He already controls 3 sides in EC2 and has been caught blatantly max fixing. He had one side removed from him recently and is under investigation again.

If he fessed up and dumped his spare teams I might give him the benefit of the doubt as he is a good tactically aware manager and a good wheeler dealer..

Just so we all know Scott while a good manager is not the kind of manager we want in EC1.

He already controls 3 sides in EC2 and has been caught blatantly max fixing. He had one side removed from him recently and is under investigation again.

If he fessed up and dumped his spare teams I might give him the benefit of the doubt as he is a good tactically aware manager and a good wheeler dealer..

I do not know him from other setups but he sent me a PM that included the following:

Also offer me any vacancy in English 1 and I will sell u player in return mate. I hear that huddersfield is up soon so I could sell u their players if you offer me the job

I agree he's not the kind of manager we want.

Deep down you all know I am the best candidate for fresh blood in EC1, most dominant manager in the set up one gameworld lower down than EC1.

I would not need to promise to be competitive, my SM profile history proves it. Won Div 1 of EC2 four times, more than any other current manager and more times than any manager in EC2's illustrious history. Malcolm despite our long term differences, even you cannot argue with the facts I mention.

However, I cannot decide if I'm worthy of joining EC1. That is for current EC1 top managers to decide. Take a look at my profile History: # The Great Lord Scott 'conqueror' Anderson #.

EC2 - Conquered, would love the opportunity to conquer EC1. (No Brock Lesnar streak conquering copy infringement intended lol)

A link to my profile & evidence of my EC2 history, should anyone wish to offer me a job and bring me to the Great EC1 setup.

Link to my SM Profile: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php

Yeah Great news this! Would be cool If both us Forumers could get in Nikidinho, I will definently look out for you if I manage to get in!!:)

https://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php

Fellow active EC1 forumer here, but yet to join the gameworld.

If there are Any vacancies in the next few days then please send me a friend request and offer the vacancy to my profile. A link to my profile: https://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php

Many thanks, look forward to joining you all!!

Scott "Anderson" mcfaden :)

Mate could you tell exactly when the manager resigned as the job gets offered for 5 days so we have an idea when the job is going to be available.

I do not know mate, I believe the manager resigned yesterday. This would mean that the job may become available to managers outside EC1 on Saturday the 4th April 2015 at 6 am GMT.

Scott why not dump your clone sides in EC2, i.e. Plymouth, Watford etc man up a bit and then you might be welcome here.

SM have taken action against you 3 times for having control of multiple clubs and most recently max fixing .

Why does that make you the best candidate?

In my view it would make you the worse possible choice.

Deep down you all know I am the best candidate for fresh blood in EC1' date=' most dominant manager in the set up one gameworld lower down than EC1.

I would not need to promise to be competitive, my SM profile history proves it. Won Div 1 of EC2 four times, more than any other current manager and more times than any manager in EC2's illustrious history. Malcolm despite our long term differences, even you cannot argue with the facts I mention.

However, I cannot decide if I'm worthy of joining EC1. That is for current EC1 top managers to decide. Take a look at my profile History: # The Great Lord Scott 'conqueror' Anderson #.

EC2 - Conquered, would love the opportunity to conquer EC1. (No Brock Lesnar streak conquering copy infringement intended lol)

A link to my profile & evidence of my EC2 history, should anyone wish to offer me a job and bring me to the Great EC1 setup.

Link to my SM Profile: [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php[/url]

As I said it is up to EC1 top managers to decide whether or not I should be offered a job in this great set up. Managers like Johnny Eller, Dave Leigh, James Bolton, marcos etc etc

2 TEAMS ARE ON OFFER

It would be brilliant if at least one of them could be an active forumer. So please' date=' pay attention![/quote']

Who is has the best AVE points under best managers in EC1 under history? Are they active on the forum?

Blades dulled by battling Bolton

Bolton began season 25 with a blistering start with a 2-1 victory over red-hot favourites Sheffield United!

Bolton have won 7 and lost 1 in the last 8 encounteres between thses two side's and are definately Sheffield United's bogey side!

Uruguay interenational Martín Cáceres was gigantic at the back and his commanding preformance earned him the Man of the Match award.

Martin+Caceres+Sevilla+FC+v+Real+Madrid+CF+d7uDB27A1IPl.jpg

There is a long way to go until the final match when they travel to Barnesley on June 17th. After promotion as Champions from Division 2 in Season 21 Bolton aim to still be in Division 1 when their 4th consecutive Division 1 campaign comes to a close.

Bolton did not do a lot of business in the transfer window during close season with only talented prospect Viktor Fischer arriving from Millwall with Magnus Eikrem departing for Malmö FF

Could you stay on the look out for vacancies of Rochdale and Rotherham please Dave. jobs been offered to two inactive managers and looks like they will be available to the public in 5 days.

My profile is here: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=1488537

I am on your friends list so please offer either job to me should any arise.

Look forward to joining you, many thanks, Scott mcfaden/anderson :)

I'm still interested. Been around for a while. Post a lot on the forum, mainly criticizing SM and what they need to change. Also, I run 2 Custom League forum threads. Both are leagues with Transfer windows, and no SMFA involvement.

The Brookfield Premier League is currently implementing a full squad limit of 50 at the moment. The majority have voted for it. I have had this league the longest, and trying really hard to get managers to it. We're at 19/60 right now.

Check it out here.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=150316

The World Premier League has also no buying from unmanaged and is currently full of 20 managers.

Don't really need to check it out if you don't want to. Just kind of showing that I don't mess around with what I try to do on here.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=172869

Thanks for anyone that takes the time to check them out.

Cheers

Vacances filled i see anyone know who the new guys are?
cal cal is well know in other gameworlds. Somewhat suspicious of other guy but hey newbies have to start somewhere.

Also know cal cal from other GWs, never heard about Людвик MCAHXA, but if he is a 40, I guess its normal. Hope they are active managers as we need them in here!

Very important game tonight as 1st takes on 2nd in division 2.

1 Arsenal 41

2 BRADFORD CITY 37

3 Burnley 33

4 Darlington 1883 33

We take on a very strong Arsenal side who are just as desperate to return to division 1 as we are.

Whilst my Bradford is currently on a 6 game winning streak, Arsenal are one up following there 7th straight win at the hands of Tottenham. They won 7-0 DESPITE suffering a red card in the 36th minute :rolleyes: So luck is on their side.

Our main goalscorer Di Natale is still out for this game so il probably give Griezmann the extended opportunity to increase his goal return.. Currently he's hit 2 goals in 11 games :o

In other news I decided to open up my inheritance from Asian Invasion and splash the cash on some risers. Hopefully some of them can join the first team in the long run, the others il just simply sell on.