Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

Re: English Championship 1

Very important game tonight as 1st takes on 2nd in division 2.

arsenal-logo.png1 - 3 bradford-city-header256-34846.png

Huge result tonight. We're still in second but it was nice to beat Arsenal with a bit of room to spare. Meireles' date=' Corluka and Valero put us 3-0 up and Vidal got a late consolation goal.

Griezmann yet again didn't get on the scoresheet despite being our only forward on the pitch :confused::rolleyes:.

Burnley fell off the pace tonight with a loss to Man City. Darlington stay in the hunt for the automatic spots.[/center']

Well, got kicked of both Cups in the 3rd round and both in the penalty shoot-out! Already punished the boys and said that while they do not hit flies at a 50m distance they wouldn't leave the field... Bad move! They are still there since April the 30th... and no signs of improving. Already ordered some elephants and will put them at a 20cm distance!

Millwall Run Ended!

Jamesy boy I knew that 4231 was coming , glad to finally end that unbeaten streak.:P I'm having to rotate players every game it's crazy can't have same team 2 matches in a row without a player or two being low 80s in fitness. A few days theres been no fitness update to players over last 3 weeks.:mad:

Re: Millwall Run Ended!

Jamesy boy I knew that 4231 was coming ' date=' glad to finally end that unbeaten streak.:P [/quote']

Well done John. I wasn't expecting much out of this game. 0-1 is respectable.

I'm having to rotate players every game it's crazy can't have same team 2 matches in a row without a player or two being low 80s in fitness. A few days theres been no fitness update to players over last 3 weeks.:mad:

Yes. Managing fitness in EC1 is more difficult than in other game worlds. I actually quite like it.

Re: Millwall Run Ended!

Jamesy boy I knew that 4231 was coming ' date=' glad to finally end that unbeaten streak.:P I'm having to rotate players every game it's crazy can't have same team 2 matches in a row without a player or two being low 80s in fitness. A few days theres been no fitness update to players over last 3 weeks.:mad:[/quote']

Yes. Managing fitness in EC1 is more difficult than in other game worlds. I actually quite like it.

Do you know the reason why fitness sometimes seems to be different from other GWs? The same is happening to me.

Really need to lose Schniderlin & or Cuadrado & possibly Ozil more so first two. Schniderlin will probably get +1 in fact I can't see him not getting it and Cuadrado a solid 91. If intersted Pm me

Hull City slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Luton Town in their Division 1 fixture.

Last Saturday against Luton it was my 100th match in EC1. Time really flies! Great to be here, great fun! I would prefer that the GW doesn't have the professional 30 days "loginers", because that impacts all other aspects of the game, but well, can't do much about it...

Hull City is in a terrible series at the moment. Only a win and two draws out of the last 9 matches... Fortunately only 5 points away from the top - not for long if the series keeps on going!!

Hull City is in a terrible series at the moment. Only a win and two draws out of the last 9 matches... Fortunately only 5 points away from the top - not for long if the series keeps on going!!

Division 1 is very compact this season, only 8 points separate the top 11.

Are there any managers interested in a new youth tournament? I would think not but I will ask anyway.

For those interested in fairness.

You may know that the GC1 Man Utd manager is a heinous cheat and has used his multiple teams to get 2 genuine managers banned from the newsfeed.

SM have let their premium gold championship go to wrack and ruin,

There is a short skit on it at the 259 blogspot

279england dot blogspot dot co dot uk

Lets keep an eye on the so called pope of GC1

Sorry to be off topic but we have to do something to restore fairness to this game

Division 1 is very compact this season' date=' only 8 points separate the top 11.

Are there any managers interested in a new youth tournament? I would think not but I will ask anyway.[/quote']

Competitiveness taken to the extreme :)

I probably do not have enough youth, as my team seems more like a rest house for elders, but if there is enough interest I'm in!

For those interested in fairness.

You may know that the Man Utd manager is a heinous cheat and has used his multiple teams to get 2 genuine managers banned from the newsfeed.

(...)

Lets keep an eye on the so called pope of GC1

Sorry to be off topic but we have to do something to restore fairness to this game

There are cheaters everywhere unfortunately, but this Gold 1 Man Utd manager is really the number 1

Can't seem to give away top players in this setup asked 2 85s &1 youth for Cuadrado and also a on another offer a 87. I know most clubs limits cash wise can't reach 50m but there's 1 who's gotten close to 36m but surely a smaller club would take him for 45ish mark smh.

Regardless of who wins the league my manager of the season is most definitely Yap and his West Ham he's lost just two games in all comps (i think) Also the team Caleb built looks to be coming into fruition with the likes of Isco Varane Pogba to name a few. Caleb never really enjoyed the tactical side as he did squad building but as like Chilli who past a great side onto Marcos he won the league first attempt maybe Yap can to with his West Ham. Very tight at the top like 6 or seperate top 10 but still a considerable amount of games left though it's getting exciting! :)

Division 1 is very compact this season' date=' only 8 points separate the top 11.

Are there any managers interested in a new youth tournament? I would think not but I will ask anyway.[/quote']

End of season yes but not now for me as i'll end up leaving the youth in for league game. And also only if theres no rating cap.

Thanks Nikidho <3

The old one was dull as F*** but they left it so many years to upgrade that inthe end should have just let it be. It's not great it could do with a full revamp built specifically for Sm tho.

Record crowd watches Millwall. 21,047 fans turned out to watch Millwall beat fierce rivals West Ham United 3-1 breaking the previous home record attendance.

I love record crowds, this is the second of the season!