Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

I know there's no easy game in this division apart from Sheffield Utd but my run it from 3 games ago to end of season excluding SHEFFIELD UTD is ridiculous. Massive game on Saturday Blackburn vs Hull if Ian wins league I have to make a apology I said you've got like 5 players going to decrease -1 when United were doing garbage & Dortmund and said you don't want high rated players for your youth your not going to win anything that way. I'm between myself who I want to win the league as Peterborough have 1 it once and I don't want Hull to get b2b titles but I don't want to have to eat my words either over Blackburn so I guess i'll just have to win it. :)

MILLWALL SEASON 25 REVIEW

Millwall had a season of consolidation back in Division 1 comfortably avoiding relegation and finishing a respectable 13th - their highest ever position in EC1 history. The Lions best result was an away 4-0 thrashing of London rivals Chelsea, triggering the resignation of the long-serving Blues manager stevie crouchy (gozgoz8-->forumer, Gozzy).

Millwall Under 433

16 - Div 4 7th

17 - Div 4 6th, Charity Shield - Runner-Up, Div 4 Play-Offs - Champions

18 - Div 3 3rd, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions

19 - Div 3 5th

20 - Div 3 4th, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Runner-Up

21 - Div 3 Champions

22 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions

23 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Champions

24 - Div 1 15th

25 - Div 1 13th

PLAYER AWARDS

Player of the Year

Raheem Sterling

Young Player of the Year

Max Meyer

Academy Player of the Year

Maximilian Arnold

Best Result

Chelsea 0 Millwall 4 - 15 October 2014

TRANSFERS

Highest Transfer Fee Paid

£1.1M - Dominic Iorfa from Wolverhampton Wanderers - 25 February 2015

Highest Transfer Fee Received

£16.6M - Viktor Fischer to Bolton Wanderers - 3 February 2015

Division 1

11 - 51 pts - Bolton Wanderers

12 - 50 pts - Newcastle United

13 - 49 pts - MILLWALL

14 - 48 pts - Rushden & Diamonds

15 - 47 pts - West Bromwich Albion

16 - 43 pts - Leeds United

Leading Scorers

16 - RAHEEM STERLING

06 - Max Meyer

05 - Saido Berahino

05 - Danny Ings

Best XI

Leno (90), Clyne (89), Shaw (88), Chambers (87), Caulker (87), Obiang (88), Arnold (88), Rüdiger (88), Sterling (90), Meyer (88), Volland (89)

A resptecful season finish for Carlsile as they finish the campaign joint fourth but a little disappointed to not get champions league football next season so settle for uefa cup.

Sergio Aguero finished the clubs top scorer and had one of his best seasons in is debut seaason for the blues, he finished joint 5th with D.COSTA JUST BEHIND HIM ON 14.

The club milestones were the coach reachin 800 games and setting a new record as well as a record attendance v west ham at brunton park.

Season top scorer Aguero 16 goals

Season top assists Aguero with 10 closely follwed by the departed Thiago with 10

Avg performance rating goes to COSTA

Breakthrough player L.Danilo: Returning from P.Borough finally settled and put in a great workrate and establsihed himself as a firt teamer.

Youth player of the season : M.Doria not many to pick from or many apps but the solo award goes to the Brazilian who i have very very high hopes for in the future.

SIGNINHG OF THE SEASON : S.AGUERO , despite being top assist and goal scoerer the argentine was the main man when it came to getting the wins for the club wioth so many late goals he performed as ata abve average level and done well enough to claim the clubs player of the year award..

AS TRANSFER SEASON BEGINS THE CLUB HAVE BROUGHT IN FORMER EMPLOYEE OSCAR WHO STARTED HIS CAREER AT THE BLUES AS WELL AS HIGH PROFILE SIGHING D.SILVA WITH A A FEW MORE TO ARRIVE SOON AND HOPE FOR A TITLE WINNINNG SEASON COME THE 26TH SEASON OF EC-1.

IF NONE OF THIS MAKES SENSE I WAS DRRRRUNK WHILE TYPING AND YEAH I WAS DRUNK SOOO,,,

Bradford City News:

My first full season in charge of Bradford saw the team rightly return to Division 1. There was a really close run-in with Arsenal as early favourites Manchester City fell down the pack and missed out on the play-offs.

Im delighted to finish first in division 2 at the first attempt. Now its a case of finding form against the big teams B). During the break I will be looking to shift along the old guard at Bradford so that I can build around the youngsters Marquinhos, De Gea, Firmino, Kovacic, Umtiti and Griezmann. Exciting times lie ahead at Bradford!

10 players have left already this season as I look to put my own stamp on the team. One of those, Carlos Gil leaves for 7.7 mill after arriving in 2009 for 700k. Another includes Donati who I bought from Herby as one of my first signings - he now leaves for a 1 mill profit, without playing a game for the club this season. Il be posting on the news feed who is leaving and staying.

This is my third trophy in EC1 following winning the SMFA shield and SMFA super cup; albeit a lot of the leg work was already in place by Asian Invasian.

Transfer News

Carlisle United have all but finished in the transfermarket for the forthcoming season bringing in no less than 7 players. Returning to the club where it started is much loved Brazilian E.Oscar whilst the biggest story of Carlisle's summer spree is the capture of World Cup winner D.Silva who moves into a already exciting midfield along side Ozil and Gotze.

Also signing for The Blues is another ex player in K.Papadopulous who will serve as back up to Jerome Boateng and Mats Hummels as the latter does always have fitness issues.

Andre Hahn to CARLISLE for 10M from Peterborough Hahn is to sign a 3 year deal with The Cumbrians and long term target and veteran Luca Toni also comes to serve as what the manager hopes is a super sub!

For the future u21 and u20 Internationals Julien Weigl and Sergio Diaz come to Carlisle as part of Alcantara brothers deal and last but certainly not least exciting Moroccan talent S.Boufal is welcomed by Blues boss Friel who arrives from French Club Lille.

29vlvd.jpg

2888oky.jpg35840h0.jpgsxhhe8.jpg2hf2r7r.pngs6pzk9.jpg2cxuueu.jpg

a2vjv5.jpg

Sergio Diaz

Every season i write the same thing on this forum about leaving my first team in for the cups but it usually happens further into the competition. This season it has been the 1st rounds but I only had 2-3 first teamers in squad on mondays game where we did win but i'm not sure whether i'd have preferred to lose to just stop the aforementioned happening again a nmf team.

well' date=' after having lost fairly to Millwall, congratulations James, we are back to winning track :P

will not last long though as we have Peterborough for the Cup tonight![/quote']

Thanks Marcos, my players did very well, and they continued in their next game by beating Peterborough away, another top team. :)

Going to be the best team to get relegated since Reading if we dont get our act together could also be losing a lot of first team players in a 5 for 3 deal although not confirmed yet. It will leave me with no AMs and Toni as my main striker but i'd like to sort out the middle of the park first as the defence and gk is solid and despite if it happens losing Aguero a world class striker it's a lot easier to get a 90 rated striker by just buying good off the market. Also have made a few other offers trying to bring back a former player but as these are not confirmed deals ALL of my team excluding the back 4 and gk are available for transfer so if your interested please pm me or make a bid.

I read someone in another setup got 60m+ cash injections 20m would set me up for life well 2 seasons :) I know whats wrong with my team excluding me but the only way to sort it is to cause another problem :(

Made a bit of a recovery against the higher performing teams ironically' date=' no cash injections for me as I run a tight ship.. should have racked up a 30M debt[/quote']

my 3 wins consist of you millwall and newcastle :(

Great season for Bradford with us back in the big time! Starting to really shape the team as I want it! New recruits include Costa, Henderson and Walcott. Drew with fellow championship chaser Sheffield United which allows Hull to gain some distance. Currently 4th though we are still in the Cup and Shield!

It's been a while... since I last posted on this forum. A few old managers departed and some new faces in. BOLTON WANDERERS are looking again like upper mid-table at the end of the season. I have to say Sheffield United look frightening on paper with the players they have got. Hull City staking their claim as they have done for many seasons at the top. Anyways guys Take care...so busy with work but I will try and post more - Best Wishes Dave :-)

Morning Headlines

Dave's Scandinavian fetish continues as he snaps up 7 players from the region.

Bradford slump continues for Johnny as he manages to pick up just 11 points from 18 Absolutely SHOCKING!

Darlington continue to exceed expectations sitting 3 points off top of the table but has the young manager peaked to soon?

Herby still upbeat despite crushing defeat at hands of Carlisle although fellow managers have concern for the safety of the German after hearing his happy pills have just stopped working.

Millwall manager a.w.o.l not logged in in two days.:eek: