Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

Per Ciljan Skjelbred was sold by Bolton on the 9th July 2015 to Hertha Berlin for 4.9m. Before he was sold Skjelbred was Bolton's longest serving player having signed from Rosenborg BK on 25th June 2008 for 2m. Skjelbred scored 20 goals in 123 appearances. And had clocked up 85 international appearances for Norway. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n5109578[/ATTACH]

post-646-144895570522_thumb.jpg

post-646-144895570524_thumb.jpg

Per Ciljan Skjelbred was sold by Bolton on the 9th July 2015 to Hertha Berlin for 4.9m. Before he was sold Skjelbred was Bolton's longest serving player having signed from Rosenborg BK on 25th June 2008 for 2m. Skjelbred scored 20 goals in 123 appearances. And had clocked up 85 international appearances for Norway. [ATTACH=CONFIG]n5109578[/ATTACH]

Long serving player you had there! So much history this GW has!

Grand job Hull are doing atm, a great squad but there are no easy matches in this league. On the long serving players topic, it's a shame some of the stats got removed a few years back. I was reminded of my team's regular keepers. In my Div4 days I had Jelle Ten Rouwelaar, who improved from around 75 to 85, and was a real mainstay of my early seasons and a rock at the back. Then I had Tim Wiese for many seasons, who rose to 90,,, For the last 6 years I've stuck with Diego Lopez,, I first had Javier Hernandez in 2008 and brought and sold him 3 times. he was part of my Mexican gold scouting series , haha old days, better times, fewer cheats..

Can we all say prayers for Millwall manager James Bolton I feel he has been kidnapped and his account has been compromised as a talented English player was added recently and no bid was made this is very uncharacteristic behavior and if anyone has any information even if you think it's not relevant please contact our helpline it's completely free & anonymous on 0800 123 Egbo.

Can we all say prayers for Millwall manager James Bolton I feel he has been kidnapped and his account has been compromised as a talented English player was added recently and no bid was made this is very uncharacteristic behavior and if anyone has any information even if you think it's not relevant please contact our helpline it's completely free & anonymous on 0800 123 Egbo.

I'm still here.

So Busquets on his second spell at Carlisle manages 4 gamess before a serious injury and manages to pee me off so much he's off back to Reading in a cut price deal (in sm terms) for Thiago . & B.Moyoral and it seems M.Mayer is heading to Carlisle also for 20m + Egbo. I said i'd give more players and a better deal than the before mentioned but James seems happy with the money and Egbo as he wants a full English side and who am i to question anyone on stupid deals as i do them on a regular basis lol. I just re-read don't know why i can't spell players names from the club i follow correctly even though i know it's wrong when i do it klaas klass mayer meyer ect yet i can spell papadopulous correct everytime :)

Into the Shield final vs Ipswich last time I got here it was under a similar circumstance playing a full u20 Brazilian team when i got to the final i was in two minds whether to stick with who got me there and in the end i did and won it. Same thing going through my mind not been a youth side every game but 80 percent of the time i would think but don't know whether to keep the youths in or no? I probably will as i'd be more annoyed if i changed it and lost than i would sticking to my guns and going for it with the youngsters but i want this trophy a lot after two dismal seasons.

Season finished for me whilst disappointing it was also exciting losing shield final and just scraping myself away from the bottom 3 going into the final day. I for the moment are now satisfied with my first XI back to a full team of players I enjoy watching in real life although I would prefer Neuer to De Gea as usual Herbs being difficult lol though the rumours of the Spainaird moving to Madrid again are resurfacing which I still and have expected to eventually happen despite what went on and what was said though even if it doesn't he's likely got at least a plus one in him at United and Casillias has to go at some point. My only concern is the stupid position of new signing D.Costa when the new match engine arrives he won't be able to play lm which is incredibly stupid but hopefully this is changed. Anyway good luck boys in the title race all deserve to be there.

New season upon us good luck to everyone I compete against you'll need it ! (Who am i kidding) So glad the forum doesnt look like sh1t anymore it's not perfect but it is better. 

Breel Embolo market value was 5m now 16m :)

Carlisle are managed by the greatest manager in history it's just me be honest!

Re: English Championship 1

I know it isn't QUITE the end of the season yet but since Friel jumped the gun (as usual :P), I too wanted to at least get in early and congratulate Marcos on WINNING the EC1 Championship with HULL in his very first season. WELL DONE MATE!!! That's quite an achievement it must be said and winning with a total of 80-odd points says it all really. Phill (aka Chilli) left you a great, albeit ageing, squad but you certainly got the team playing well and in the end you steamrolled my Sheffield Utd and I simply wasn't able to keep up!!!

So it's RUNNER-UP accolades for me (AGAIN) - yes I can hear the chuckles from certain corners of the EC1 community already, that's 3 times in the last 4 seasons now. Hmmmmmm :rolleyes:

Anyway, like John I too plan on making a few changes in the off season.

Am looking for a 91+ Forward and a 90+ Central Defender, so if anyone has one or the other and is looking to deal then please get in touch via PM.

Thanks,

Herby :D

Marcos you know what it was the control panel for mod tools was available TO EVERYONE so i decided to edit a EC-1 post where Herby told the truth and change Teje's favourite club and player to their rivals. B)

If you look back to February you'll see his actual post was edited looks like he posted it (by edited i mean just added that part i never deleted anything you wrote or whatever) nothing malicious. 

MILLWALL SEASON 26 REVIEW

Millwall kept their Division 1 status largely thanks to Academy Player of the Year Hector Bellerín, who scored the crucial winners in 2 tight 1-0 victories towards the end of the season. Major stadium development was completed increasing the club's capacity to 32,707.

Millwall Under 433
16 - Div 4 7th
17 - Div 4 6th, Charity Shield - Runner-Up, Div 4 Play-Offs - Champions
18 - Div 3 3rd, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions
19 - Div 3 5th
20 - Div 3 4th, Div 3 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Runner-Up
21 - Div 3 Champions
22 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Runner-Up, English Shield - Champions
23 - Div 2 4th, Div 2 Play-Offs - Champions
24 - Div 1 15th
25 - Div 1 13th
26 - Div 1 17th

PLAYER AWARDS
Player of the Year

Raheem Sterling
Young Player of the Year
John Stones
Academy Player of the Year
Hector Bellerín

Best Result
Millwall 4 Marseille 0 - 14 July 2015

TRANSFERS
Highest Transfer Fee Paid

£3.4M - Reece Oxford - 4 July 2015
Highest Transfer Fee Received
£21M - Max Meyer to Carlisle United - 12 October 2015

Division 1
15 - 47 pts - West Bromwich Albion
16 - 42 pts - Carlisle United
17 - 40 pts - MILLWALL
----------------------------------------
18 - 36 pts - Fulham R
19 - 36 pts - Newcastle United R
20 - 26 pts - Barnsley R

Leading Scorers
06 - DANNY INGS

04 - Raheem Sterling
03 - Kevin Volland

Best XI
Leno (90), Clyne (89), Shaw (88), Stones (88), Rüdiger (88), Sterling (90), Bellerín (88), Volland (89), Berahino (87), Ings (87), Januzaj (87)

you know i was joking John, don't ever take me too serious :P

great job since season 16 mister 433 :)

Thanks Marcos. You have also done a great job since you took over Hull City.

Best wishes for the new season to all active managers in EC1.

So less than a week after stating Hummels and my back four die in Carlisle Hummels is gone I feel like a real manager now ''lying to the '' non existent media via the newsfeed. Anyway can't have a new season kick off without new deals plus I am extremely happy with the deal especially in getting Hakan can't really spell last name noglu I think he's a tremendous player with very high potential and then there's Draxler needed a winger and i guess he's alright (still regarded as Germany's next big star doubt it we'll see i guess.) Not happy to see half the players i've signed recently all linked to Manu though but everyone gets linked to United lol

Well Ec1 still as popular as ever, always full lets hope it stays that way.

Dont know if serious? 

Happy New Year troops , i'm nursing someone who got smashed before 10 pm , you'd think i mean a mate ,no, a parent you'd think my dad no my mum who never drinks smashed a litre of Baileys lol