Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

Just restart the season Herby already has it won.

No-one is trying to win except Herby it's over 10 point gap already why's no-one trying to win?  I say we vote to kick Herby out this is a relaxed setup and he's trying to hark.  <_<

The cleverer I try to be with tactics the more I lose. If I stick to one tactic I seem to win.. .. mmm ..

Well nothing works for me in this setup since I sold Neuer been all downhill since but I usually switch formation dependent on my opponent though this season and last I tried to work the one system but got ravaged with injuries so have been forced to change a lot and also with the new player position thing changing for formations has made it harder. I still say it does nothing but I prefer to try keep it green anyway. 

So I beat second place Leeds at the time and drew with second placed Reading and left my first team in in the cup for the umteenth time and I play Herby's Sheff Utd on Wednesday so it's definitely over if Reading lose. Anyway to the point when Sheff Utd lift the trophy and it's put in the clubs history it better say won by Herby assisted by myself.  :P

This is literally the only setup I have been in in my whole SM career I've struggled so bad but that's down to changing a lot I know that but i'd be bored if i didn't. 

If I don't get relegated next season watch out well real life next season -

De Gea - Madrid 94

Bruno Peres/Danilo Bayern/Coventry 90

Boateng 94 

Alaba 94 

Rodriguez Madrid (plz) 92 

Thiago 92 

Xhaka Bayern 

Calhanoglu (Dunno but he's going somewhere big) 

Auba 93

Castro - 90/91 

Weigl 90 

B)  :rolleyes:

CONGRATULATIONS HERBY!

Well done mate on becoming EC1 Champions. 10 years ago you started to make your name by getting Swinton Town promoted from Division 4 way back in Season 3...now Sheffield United are THE team of EC1. The signing of Manuel Neuer last year from Carlisle United was the best piece of business in EC1's history I think :)

bramall_lane_panoramic_1.jpg

Time to call it a day I have been planning to get a great young team together for the next manager and reach a good financial position and once I get to this amount and I complete my deal with Bradford next season i'm officially retired. Anyway i'd rather go sooner than later and plan to give the account away rather than let a cheat or someone who's not active pick them up but I need someone really interested and someone who will complete my deal with Bradford Next Season. (New season just started)

If your interested PM me your account link and if it's suitable and you meet the standard i'm looking for we'll talk.

Starting 11 

Donnarumma - Bellerin - Laporte - Gimenez - Gaya

Saul

Asensio - Meyer - Martial

Dybala - - M.Icardi

Loads of other notables and youth like R.Sanches M.Dahoud Karius Murillo Weigl ect

Well I'm in at Carlisle, nice to be back in EC1 although I've stressed to John that if he changes his mind over the next wee while I'll gladly step away as to my mind this is his team and he's so close (relatively speaking) to hitting 1000 games in charge.

Hey guys, I'm so tired to play in public gameworlds full of cheaters and multi-accounts, and EC1 seems to be one of the few still "pure" and really competitive. After 7 years, I'd like to join this setup. Is there a possibility? Managers that haven't login for days etc? Please let me know, would be a honor to play in this setup.

I've heard that also EC 1 is now full of multi-accounts or inactive managers... this is unfair and a shame. I've been trying to join it for almost one year now, but nothing. If anyone knows how to help me to join it, don't hesitate to contact me.

6 hours ago, Marek said:

I've heard that also EC 1 is now full of multi-accounts or inactive managers... this is unfair and a shame. I've been trying to join it for almost one year now, but nothing. If anyone knows how to help me to join it, don't hesitate to contact me.

I think I've been trying to join this setup for almost 10 years now. I thought they were going to reduce the login time from 30 days to help get rid of the guys who login at the end of every month just to keep the club.

What i would love is adding a youth league that is not managed by you but another person opening up 80 new opportunites to get into the setup. Unfortunately the single player is well and truley finished!

On 5/1/2018 at 11:59 PM, S04 said:

What i would love is adding a youth league that is not managed by you but another person opening up 80 new opportunites to get into the setup. Unfortunately the single player is well and truley finished!

This won't happen, maybe you're right when you say that single player is finished but I still love this game. Meanwhile, I keep trying everyday to joint this damn setup. It seems impossible, but one day will be my day, it's a question of time (and luck).

Edit: you mean multiplayer or single player?