Dave Leigh

English Championship 1

Yo Herb' date='

I messaged him and he says because he is fighting relagation, he reckons he would lose against the best teams anyway, so he fields his worst against them so his first 11 won't get injured and hopes to pick up points against the lower teams, by then fielding his 1st 11.

I suppose that makes sense in funny kind of way, (or maybe not).[/quote']

Yeah I thought that might've been his tactic ... sounds more like a tictac to me! lol

I suppose we're all entitled to our very own management style. :P

Might've been a close contest IF he's fielded his first XI!!! :eek: lmao

Herby

:D Herby check out;

Division1 Turn 2

Portsmouth 2 - 12 Hull City

1 goalkeeper playing in defence' date=' Wiltord gets 2 hat-tricks!

Division 1 Turn 3

Portsmouth 1 - 6 Arsenal

Same goalkeeper in defence.

Division 1 Turn 4

Leicester 8 Portsmouth 0

Portsmouth fields 3 goalkeepers in his starting 11, two of them playing in defence.

I guess some people are not cut out for Football Management Sims LOL![/quote']

I'm lost for words!!! hahaha

Talk about desperation .... if only they could rotate! lmao

Thanks for the insights into EC1 ... no bloody wonder you're at the top of the table against this bunch of monkeys!! :P:rolleyes:

Herby

Thanks for the insights into EC1 ... no bloody wonder you're at the top of the table against this bunch of monkeys!! :P:rolleyes:

Herby

Hey Herby!

That's only two, the rest seem very competant.

The reason I am top is that i spent the past two seasons getting together a very good team :)

Dave :)

Hey Herby!

That's only two' date=' the rest seem very competant.

The reason I am top is that i spent the past two seasons getting together a very good team :)

Dave :)[/quote']

I know Dave, was just having a joke. Plenty of good managers in Div 1 and a few quality teams. Soon Perry, Steve, Ryan and I will be joining you mate. lol

Herby

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
I know Dave' date=' was just having a joke. Plenty of good managers in Div 1 and a few quality teams. Soon Perry, Steve, Ryan and I will be joining you mate. lol

Herby[/quote']

only 3 can go up the heat is on

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
Ryan' date='

Perry and I are in Div 4 so it'll take us a few seasons no matter what! lol :P

Steve and his Fulham team is in Div 2 from memory so it'll be you guys battling for promotion into the top flight!!! ;)

Gd luck mate,

Herby[/quote']

lol sorry my bad (thats what they say in usa) fulham are easy

I know Dave' date=' was just having a joke. Plenty of good managers in Div 1 and a few quality teams. Soon Perry, Steve, Ryan and I will be joining you mate. lol

Herby[/quote']

No worries herb, I tookthe comment in the spirit it was meant. ;)

Hope to see you guys in the top Division.

Ryan will loan you Jaidi a soon as My other loanings return.

I have minimum 19 players at the moment, I don't want to recall them when i have agreed to loan them :)

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
No worries herb' date=' I tookthe comment in the spirit it was meant. ;)

Hope to see you guys in the top Division.

Ryan will loan you Jaidi a soon as My other loanings return.

I have minimum 19 players at the moment, I don't want to recall them when i have agreed to loan them :)[/quote']

o ok mate u can have for tonights game if u want cose hav already done the formation for the match

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
']Im bristol in Div 4 so will give you and perry a bit of incentive to try and do well.lol :):rolleyes:

funny guy u do crack me up some time mr neller and im sure you will catch up with me ;)

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

i know yh but there is a space so it might jst be missed off by accident we will soon find out

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
Well Norwich were crap, but at least my boys gave it all and got me 3 points![/QUO

lol did cardiff play ??? and i won again as usaul im now 2nd and only a few turns ago i was 16!!!!! looks like ill be joining ya next season dave

lol did cardiff play ??? and i won again as usaul im now 2nd and only a few turns ago i was 16!!!!! looks like ill be joining ya next season dave

Nice one, hope the loan move of Jaidi helps you acheive promotion Ryan.

I have a massive, massive game on Wednesday playing away against second placed Newcastle.

They have a very strong squad boasting the likes of RONALDO, CAMORANESI, DECO, CAFU, GIGGS and VAN DER VAART. :eek:

It's a definate six pointer!

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1
Nice one' date=' hope the loan move of Jaidi helps you acheive promotion Ryan.

I have a massive, massive game on Wednesday playing away against second placed Newcastle.

They have a very strong squad boasting the likes of RONALDO, CAMORANESI, DECO, CAFU, GIGGS and VAN DER VAART. :eek:

It's a definate six pointer![/quote']

average side lol good luck in your quest oh its just sarted raining whop de dooo

Does fitness really matter in this game?

I chacked out my next opponents Newcastle yesterday and four of their players were on 1% fitness!

Today they are on 8%.

I know that players are deemed to be unfit to play if they are on 50% fitness but they obviously still play as their fitness would not have dropped to 1%.

Maybe players that drop below 50% and still play should increase the chances of becoming injured, the chances of becoming injured should be greater for every 10% below 50%?

In reality no manager would play a player at this fitness.

They are 8% fit today....they should be on a life support rather than on the team sheet! :rolleyes:

Does fitness really matter in this game?

I chacked out my next opponents Newcastle yesterday and four of their players were on 1% fitness!

Today they are on 8%.

I know that players are deemed to be unfit to play if they are on 50% fitness but they obviously still play as their fitness would not have dropped to 1%.

Maybe players that drop below 50% and still play should increase the chances of becoming injured' date=' the chances of becoming injured should be greater for every 10% below 50%?

In reality no manager would play a player at this fitness.

They are 8% fit today....they should be on a life support rather than on the team sheet! :rolleyes:[/quote']

Spot on Dave .... if SM is serious about labelling players as NMF then IF they are played by a manager there should be some sort of injury risk involved or a drop in performance (ratio based).

Herby

p.s. Good luck DL, hope you thrash the Jordies. lol :rolleyes: