Re: English Championship 1

ROBINHO IS NOW A GOONER !

Last night Robinho finalised a move to the Emirates after a 16 million pound transfer fee was paid to the baggies. WBA who are on great form under johnson winning four out of four are one point from the promotion pack and will use this money wisely in other areas of the team that need improoving. Expect players to be at the hawthrons very soon !

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 1 Division Two - Season Preview We're in for a real treat this year in what must be one of the most competitive divisions on SM. Here we will look at each team and predict

Re: English Championship 1 Welcome all you soccer fans and managers in EC1 to Herby’s end of season round up of what has been yet another fascinating season in the original and first ever setup on SM

Re: English Championship 1 Hope i'm not stepping on any toes but I used to like reading the division 1 review and since it seems to have stopped I thought i'd do it this season (especially as it look

Posted Images

Leicester City 1 - 1 Man Utd

(united won 5-0 on penalties!?)

Leicester were thoroughly in control of the cup tie at home to manchester united when argentine talisman diego milito scored an absolute screamer from 30 yards out in the middle of the first half. Leicester went in at half time 1-0 up' date=' only for united to come out all guns blazing. Shevchenko scored 6 minutes into the second half to make the game 1-1. Both sides had plenty of chances but failed to find that killer touch. The game went to penalties after a boring set of extra time, in which neither side could put a string of passes together.

My side missed their first three penalties, and united scored their first three, so we had already lost the shooutout. But to rub salt in our own wounds we agreed to carry on with the shoot out and missed our last two making it 5-0 to united on penalties. Lol, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit! :D

In the league Leicester banged 4 passed a hopeless QPR keeping leicester in that all important third spot only 3 points behind top.[/quote']

'Hopeless' - We scored 2 :D

Yes thats right - Hopeless :)

Like the majority of sides that have come up against the mighty leicester this season :) No hard feelings -- just a bit of banter tom. Youve got a job on your hands this season to keep QPR up so good luck :rolleyes:

Diagne-Faye, Meite and Paletta to leave Bolton?

Bolton manager Dave Leigh is prepared to recall any of these players from their respective loan deals, if any EC1 forum managers express an interest in signing then permanantly.

Both will be allowed to leave in cut price deals

Meite can command a price of 8,400,000 on the transfer market but will be allowed to leave for 6m

Diagne-Faye can command a price of £6,200,000 on the transfer market but will be allowed to leave for 4.5m

Gabriel Paletta who is currently on loan at Luton Town will also be considered for transfer should a cut price but reasonable offer be tabled.

DIAGNE-FAYE

faye_abdoulaye_diagne_bwfc_profile_2005.jpg

MEITE

Meite_169054.jpg

PALETTA

paletta_gabriel.jpg

grimsby manager fraser mcinnes rested 7 first team regulars for the visit of southampton tonight in the quarter final of the english cup.

mr mcinnes was asked if this was a foolhardy move to which he replied.. "ordinarily yes' date=' but considering the southampton manager is ryan delf i'm sure we'll be fine...[/b']"

and so it proved as the grimsby reserve team put out southampton's highly paid stars..

now grimsby have a plum semi-final tie away to manchester utd at old trafford.

just thought i'd bump this post back up purely and simply for the embarrassment of ryan delf...:)

Welcome to EC1 hoban :)

So introduce yourself mr manager of :confused:

Don't be shy .... lol

Ha, that would be Brighton and Hove Albion F.C. The Seagulls are fighting to avoid relegation to Division 4 and have no money for transfers. Quite a rude welcoming. Anyways, glad to be in the best set up there is.

If anyone wants to add a solid player or two, check out my squad. I'm willing to sell as long as I can keep a good enough team to stay in Division 3.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

just thought i'd bump this post back up purely and simply for the embarrassment of ryan delf...:)

WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE

ARE TECHNICALLY YOU ONLY DRAWN AGAINST ME :P

I MIGHT SEE YOU IN AROUND 8 SEASONS (THATS IF YOU CAN GET PRMOMOTED)

Delf I did accept yes.

I spoke to stegore last night, and he did say to me that there will be plenty of little bugs / error's at the moment as they are currently in process of working on fixture processing behind the scenes aswell as 2 new servers.

WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP THE LEAGUE

Early days yet Ryan.

In Season 3 I was top of the league for the last 14 games only to loose on the last game of the season and finish runners-up to Chelsea on goal difference....1 goal in fact!

Don't uncork the champers yet buddy ;)

Delf I did accept yes.

I spoke to stegore last night' date=' and he did say to me that there will be plenty of little bugs / error's at the moment as they are currently in process of working on fixture processing behind the scenes aswell as 2 new servers.[/quote']

Did he say the bugs will be corrected when service is back to normal Raz? :)

All bugs and error's will be focused on as soon as tinkering with the 2 new servers and what not is sorted. There shouldnt be bugs full stop, but becuse the tech team are playing around with the 2 new servers and other match engine improvements, the bugs are appearing from out of the blue.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Delf I did accept yes.

I spoke to stegore last night' date=' and he did say to me that there will be plenty of little bugs / error's at the moment as they are currently in process of working on fixture processing behind the scenes aswell as 2 new servers.[/quote']

okay . hopefully this deal will go ahead soon as i need a striker now after getting rid of cesar for mexes

i am also looking into the possibilty of signing 2 former fan favourites and i think dave will be the only one who has any idea who these to players are ;)

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

I am supposed to be meeting up with Andy Gore for a beer at the weekend so I will get up to speed with what is happening.

Thanks Raz :)

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo