• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 1 Division Two - Season Preview We're in for a real treat this year in what must be one of the most competitive divisions on SM. Here we will look at each team and predict

Re: English Championship 1 Welcome all you soccer fans and managers in EC1 to Herby’s end of season round up of what has been yet another fascinating season in the original and first ever setup on SM

Re: English Championship 1 Hope i'm not stepping on any toes but I used to like reading the division 1 review and since it seems to have stopped I thought i'd do it this season (especially as it look

Posted Images

Re: English Championship 1

Great to see some team news from Perry and the Delfster!

I must say' date=' for me personally, Manager of the Year (season) so far would have to be a close contest between Dave Leigh and Perry in Season 5 of EC1.

Dave's Bolton, as always, has been very consistant and managed to get some great wins and performences out of his squad to be right up there in Div 1 with 14 games to go. Fantastic effort to be ahead of he likes of Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal, etc

Perry's Southend Utd has really surprised me, but probably most other managers in Div 2 by not only being competitive, something I predicted before the season even started, but in fact a real force to be reckoned with. Despite Perry playing down his chance of Div 1 football next season, the possibility is VERY real and I personally would love to see him knock off 1 of the top 3 (Boro, Millwall and/or Brum :eek: ). Nothing personal Tom, but all of the above mentioned teams have gun squads, especially compared to Perry's.

Having wished you luck Perry, I agree .... the time for Southend to mix it at the top is probably still a bit premature (just as Sheffield Utd's is) :([/b']

Last but not least, it's great to see Harry take over Aston Villa.

A team filled with some real SUPER stars that had been sadly neglected and was/is sitting at the bottom of Div 2. I'm backing Mr. Memic to rescue Villa from relegtion and mount a massive challenge for promotion next term.

Herby had this to say when questioned about the appoinment of Harry Memic to the AV top job and apparent revival of the club 'Well, I'm just glad that we've played Villa twice this season already and collected 6 points from those fixtures. The teams was performing well below expectations and I'm expecting a massive turn around under the new manager. He's signed some talented youngsters which shows he's in for the long haul and looking to build on the strong squad he already has at his disposal".

Herbs, My squad is a team with Javier Mascherano, Fabregas, Akinfeev, Marchena, Saha, Silvestre, Walcott, Savio, Benni Mccarthy - yet you reckon they're weak :confused:

Well maybe Im wrong and I dont understand what your actually saying :)

Either way good luck everyone in D2 :D

Dave Leigh's view from the touchline.

This is the first of an irregular appraisal of EC1.

Very flattering comments from Mr Mohr.

I am suprised that his Sheffield United has slipped out of the running for promotion as he signed some very good players.

Hopefully he may make a spurt as the final hurdle to get in the top three but it is a very big ask.

I feel next season with a couple of good signings he will be there or thereabouts.

He recently tried to take Lucas Neill on loan, myself and the player were happy with the offer but for some reason, our chairman in his ultimate wisdom decided not to let the deal go through.

It annoyed me as barring an injury or suspension to Christian Zaccardo, Lucas Neill will probably not feature.

he has only made one start and two sub apperances for us all season and first team football playing for 'The Blades' would have done him good.

Lucas Neill, said to me in training that he would have loved the oppurtunity to play under Mr Mohr.

I see Mr Memic has taken over at Aston Villa after only two days being in charge at Blackpool. I have to say that that decision suprised me.

Blackpool made consecutive promotions under John Gledhill and established themselves as a formidable top division outfit.

There is world class throughout the squad and from what Mr Memic said they had a decent enough bank balance, not enough to buy another top player but at least theywould have ben in the black still come the new injection of cash at the end of the season.

Villa have a great squad and despite the fact that they had large sums of cash to bring in players, (Mr Memic has already spent some of that).

I think it is to late for Villa this season and I think they will be languishing in Dvision 3 next year.

I hope I am wrong but I don't think I will be.

This is why I think the decision to leave Blackpool was a strange one, as if all goes as Mr Memic plans, Villa will take at least two seasons to get back to the top division, which is where Blackpool already are!

Now on to everyone's favourite little rascal, Ryan Delf.

After his heroics last season, his Southampton team has been as impressive as a wet **** in season 6.

Mr Delf made big noises about wanting to sell Julian Escude and when he recieved an offer which was a hefty war-chest, he turns it down?

Don't get me wrong, I made a great signing from him in taking Antonio Marcus-Senna to The Reebok, who has taken over club duties after Kevin Nolan's loss of form.

A short while ago I thought Southampton were flirting dangerously with the dreaded bottom 3, but he has turned it around recently and has moved up the table.

The 3 Top Division new boys, Crystal Palace, Plymouth Argyle and Bristol City are finding life very diffucult.

For the first time in EC1 history we may see the 3 that came up go straight back down.

Looking down the lower divisions Sunderland and Wigan Athletic who were Division 1 teams at the beginning are seeming to start to make a fist of it and before long may just get back to where they were.

Bradford City under Gabrile Imperiantino are doing very well in Division 4 as the previous manager Hannegrave BenHen dragged them into the gutter.

Manchester City are starting to rise from the ashes and steadying the ship after free-falling down through the divisions.

Colin Barker is doing ok in what has to be a very diffucult job.

Some decent signings and they will be going for promotion next season.

I was asked recently if the champagne is on ice ready for a possible triumph at the end of the season.

The bottle of champagne has not even been bought from the shop yet!

Hernan Crespo is leading from the front and currnetly leading the Division 1 scoring chart with 16 goals in 21 apperances, he is also on course to finish as Division 1's Player of the Season.

I bought him from Chelsea for 6.4m when I first took over at Bolton and the season after he won Division 1's Golden Boot award by scoring 20 goals.

Definately the best signing I have made to date.

Juan Pablo Sorin has been a rock for us and really has been another excellent signing.

No offence to Ze Roberto but I would take players from Argentina over Brazilians any day!

Another Argentina player Gabriel Paletta who is on loan at Manchester City and Andrés Imperiale who is improving all the time, will be two world class players in the future.

This brings me onto the subject of youth players.

This season clubs seem to be siging youth players just because they have just laced their boots up!

The idea seems to be to sign a dozen unknowns in the hope that one of them will rise to the level required.

In the meantime these clubs are wasting money in these players wages.

All the youth players that I have had sign for me at Bolton have been exstensively researched before we have offered them a contract.

I am not saying that every youth player we have signed will make it, but there is a better chance that they will.

For example, I signed Juan Mata from real Madrid after exstensive research on the player.

We paid the sum of 2.1m for him and he now commands a transfer value of over 7m and he is only 19!

Jonny Evans and Theo Walcott are two of our youth players that are definately headed for the big time!

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Very flattering comments from Mr Mohr.

I am suprised that his Sheffield United has slipped out of the running for promotion as he signed some very good players.

Hopefully he may make a spurt as the final hurdle to get in the top three but it is a very big ask.

I feel next season with a couple of good signings he will be there or thereabouts.

He recently tried to take Lucas Neill on loan' date=' myself and the player were happy with the offer but for some reason, our chairman in his ultimate wisdom decided not to let the deal go through.

It annoyed me as barring an injury or suspension to Christian Zaccardo, Lucas Neill will probably not feature.

he has only made one start and two sub apperances for us all season and first team football playing for 'The Blades' would have done him good.

Lucas Neill, said to me in training that he would have loved the oppurtunity to play under Mr Mohr. [/color']

I see Mr Memic has taken over at Aston Villa after only two days being in charge at Blackpool. I have to say that that decision suprised me.

Blackpool made consecutive promotions under John Gledhill and established themselves as a formidable top division outfit.

There is world class throughout the squad and from what Mr Memic said they had a decent enough bank balance, not enough to buy another top player but at least theywould have ben in the black still come the new injection of cash at the end of the season.

Villa have a great squad and despite the fact that they had large sums of cash to bring in players, (Mr Memic has already spent some of that).

I think it is to late for Villa this season and I think they will be languishing in Dvision 3 next year.

This is why I think the decision to leave Blackpool was a strange one, as if all goes as Mr Memic plans, Villa will take at least two seasons to get back to the top division, which is where Blackpool already are!

Now on to everyone's favourite little rascal, Ryan Delf.

After his heroics last season, his Southampton team has been as impressive as a wet **** in season 6.

Mr Delf made big noises about wanting to sell Julian Escude and when he recieved an offer which was a hefty war-chest, he turns it down?

Don't get me wrong, I made a great signing from him in taking Antonio Marcus-Senna to The Reebok, who has taken over club duties after Kevin Nolan's loss of form.

A short while ago I thought Southampton were flirting dangerously with the dreaded bottom 3, but he has turned it around recently and has moved up the table.

The 3 Top Division new boys, Crystal Palace, Plymouth Argyle and Bristol City are finding life very diffucult.

For the first time in EC1 history we may see the 3 that came up go straight back down.

Looking down the lower divisions Sunderland and Wigan Athletic who were Division 1 teams at the beginning are seeming to start to make a fist of it and before long may just get back to where they were.

Bradford City under Gabrile Imperiantino are doing very well in Division 4 as the previous manager Hannegrave BenHen dragged them into the gutter.

Manchester City are starting to rise from the ashes and steadying the ship after free-falling down through the divisions.

Colin Barker is doing ok in what has to be a very diffucult job.

Some decent signings and they will be going for promotion next season.

I was asked recently if the champagne is on ice ready for a possible triumph at the end of the season.

The bottle of champagne has not even been bought from the shop yet!

Hernan Crespo is leading from the front and currnetly leading the Division 1 scoring chart with 16 goals in 21 apperances, he is also on course to finish as Division 1's Player of the Season.

I bought him from Chelsea for 6.4m when I first took over at Bolton and the season after he won Division 1's Golden Boot award by scoring 20 goals.

Definately the best signing I have made to date.

Juan Pablo Sorin has been a rock for us and really has been another excellent signing.

No offence to Ze Roberto but I would take players from Argentina over Brazilians any day!

Another Argentina player Gabriel Paletta who is on loan at Manchester City and Andrés Imperiale who is improving all the time, will be two world class players in the future.

This brings me onto the subject of youth players.

This season clubs seem to be siging youth players just because they have just laced their boots up!

The idea seems to be to sign a dozen unknowns in the hope that one of them will rise to the level required.

In the meantime these clubs are wasting money in these players wages.

All the youth players that I have had sign for me at Bolton have been exstensively researched before we have offered them a contract.

I am not saying that every youth player we have signed will make it, but there is a better chance that they will.

For example, I signed Juan Mata from real Madrid after exstensive research on the player.

We paid the sum of 2.1m for him and he now commands a transfer value of over 7m and he is only 19!

Jonny Evans and Theo Walcott are two of our youth players that are definately headed for the big time!

good review dave but why the **** am in pink !!! :eek::mad:

Also my youth players include a bit of extensive research . The lad slinjgrad on FM 07 was tipped to be the japp stam WOOOOOO , thats why i'd signed him

PLUS WHEN IS PALLETTA GOING TO BE WORLD CLASS HE HAD HIS CHANCE IN EUROPE AND HE MESSED UP ON MORE THAN ONE OCATION - hes now at boca :rolleyes:

Also Hennessey leaving for 3.8 M to cardiff who seem to preparing for a stint in div 2 next term

SO WHICH PLAYER WILL MANAGER R D BRING IN AS HES REPLACEMENT - WAIT AND SEE MWHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

PLUS WHEN IS PALLETTA GOING TO BE WORLD CLASS HE HAD HIS CHANCE IN EUROPE AND HE MESSED UP ON MORE THAN ONE OCATION - hes now at boca :rolleyes:

Ryan! Ryan! :rolleyes:

Paletta is only 21.

Hardly had his chance.

He has gone to one of the biggest teams in South America; Boca Juniors

Since his move from Liverpool his rating has already gone up.

Alfio Basile (Argentina head Coach) is apparantly eyeing him with a mind to promoting him from the under-21's to the Senior squad.

There is world class throughout the squad and from what Mr Memic said they had a decent enough bank balance' date=' not enough to buy another top player but at least theywould have ben in the black still come the new injection of cash at the end of the season.

This is why I think the decision to leave Blackpool was a strange one, as if all goes as Mr Memic plans, Villa will take at least two seasons to get back to the top division, which is where Blackpool already are![/color']

[/color][/size]

Great post mate

Memic has officially stated why he has chosen Villa over Blackpool. Blackpool are a great club one who have a chance to do big things thanks to previous Manager. But Memic came to English Champ 1 not just to take over someone's club which has been built to compete in division 1, but to creat his own Dynasty, just like he did in Wc2 (saved Dortmund out of relegation in first season, and got double promotion to Division 1 and now 3rd in Division 1). Memic is hoping for the same thing with Villa, he reliqishes this challenge. Also a club like Aston Villa deserves to be in division 1, and previous management have messed up a season where they could have been in cruise control to a uphill battle, which Memic thniks he might be able to overcome, even though the punits are against him.

Also Herby i think i still have to play you in the 2nd last game on the season or close to there.

:eek: You go away for a few days and your name gets dragged through the mud. :P

Tom: I think you have a fantastic squad, especially by Div 2 standards.

I was in fact TRYING to say that I hope Perry manages to knock one of the current top 3 off their perch as Millwall, Boro and your Birmingham team are all QUALITY squads filled with superstars and 90+ players. I was merely gunning for the underdog!

If Perry is to do the unthinkable, he'll have to triumph on points as his GD doesn't stack up to that of the heavy weights.

Dave: Thanks for the kind words. But as I said in my last post, I've blown it for this season. Top 6 finish in the league at best for me, with all eyes on a CUP triumph now!!! Bring on Monday nite and RAZ's Leicester ...

Teb: I always check my messages, and I got yours just didn't feel the need to reply! :P Content has been noted and I'll keep you in mind IF I chose to sell the lad.

I suggest you worry more about Fulham not joining my poor Sheffield Utd in Div 2 next season than whether I'm checking my PMs. hehe

Gabrile: Did I not reply to your PM? :confused: I thought I had written to you, saying that I need him whilst Sheffield is still in the Cup and Shield. My squad is small and was being stretched on all corners. Since my exit out of the shield and recent poor form in the league I can now loan him to you for the remainder of the season.

Not that I think you need him, you're doing fabulously well this term - Congrats!

Harry: My oversight mate. We do indeed meet on the second last game day of the season. Unlike my compatriot Dave Leigh, I do think you and Villa will survive the drop this season and mount a decent challenge for promotion back into the top flight next time around. ;)

Delf: There is no other colour that suits your complexion better than piglet pink! :P

CONGRATULATIONS DAVE ON YOUR WIN OVER CHELSEA AND TAKING OVER FROM MAN UTD AT THE TOP OF DIV 1 ..... WHOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

:eek: You go away for a few days and your name gets dragged through the mud. :P

Tom: I think you have a fantastic squad' date=' especially by Div 2 standards.

I was in fact TRYING to say that I hope Perry manages to knock one of the current top 3 off their perch as Millwall, Boro and your Birmingham team are all QUALITY squads filled with superstars and 90+ players. I was merely gunning for the underdog!

If Perry is to do the unthinkable, he'll have to triumph on points as his GD doesn't stack up to that of the heavy weights.

[b']Dave:[/b] Thanks for the kind words. But as I said in my last post, I've blown it for this season. Top 6 finish in the league at best for me, with all eyes on a CUP triumph now!!! Bring on Monday nite and RAZ's Leicester ...

Teb: I always check my messages, and I got yours just didn't feel the need to reply! :P Content has been noted and I'll keep you in mind IF I chose to sell the lad.

I suggest you worry more about Fulham not joining my poor Sheffield Utd in Div 2 next season than whether I'm checking my PMs. hehe

Gabrile: Did I not reply to your PM? :confused: I thought I had written to you, saying that I need him whilst Sheffield is still in the Cup and Shield. My squad is small and was being stretched on all corners. Since my exit out of the shield and recent poor form in the league I can now loan him to you for the remainder of the season.

Not that I think you need him, you're doing fabulously well this term - Congrats!

Harry: My oversight mate. We do indeed meet on the second last game day of the season. Unlike my compatriot Dave Leigh, I do think you and Villa will survive the drop this season and mount a decent challenge for promotion back into the top flight next time around. ;)

Delf: There is no other colour that suits your complexion better than piglet pink! :P

CONGRATULATIONS DAVE ON YOUR WIN OVER CHELSEA AND TAKING OVER FROM MAN UTD AT THE TOP OF DIV 1 ..... WHOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! :D

Dave its your year!

Ipswich Town update:

:rolleyes:

Latest win, 2 - 1 over Rotherham United sees us into 3rd place, so on target for promotion to division 2. :)

Bad news is in doing this I've knocked Adam's WBA, and Teje's Reading down to 4th and 5th, so sorry guys :o

All on same points though, and just 3 off leaders so c'mon guys lets make it a forumer top 3 ;)

RUMOURS ABOUND THAT HERBY HAS BEEN FINED BY THE SMFA!!!

The BBC has reported that Herby has allegedy received a heavy financial fine from the SMFA. :eek: According to an undisclosed source, Herby couldn't contain himself at last night's post training press conference, exploding into a flourish of insults and prophanities, witnesses compared the outburst to something that resembled turrets syndrome. :D:rolleyes:

This incident occured when Herby was asked by an innocent reporter what his views were on Ben Hewett re-joining the EC1 ranks, this time as manager of Nottingham Forrest.

This is what Herby responded with: (courtesy of the BBC)

"You've got to be f****** kidding me right???

This is the same t*** that butchered my glorious Swindon Town squad, before hauling his sorry a** over to Crystal Palace, where he proceeded to decimate that club's talent. I remember him selling off Gonzalo HIGUAIN to Arsenal during his reign there, after he had already sold NANI to the Gunners whilst in charge of Swindon.

I even asked the SMFA at the time to look into the deal as I felt it was suspicious and bordering on insider trading! :eek: Palace never recovered from his managerial atrocities and are now helplessly languashing in last place in Div 1, and certain to be relegated this term. :mad:

Now he has joined struggling Nottingham Forest in Div 2 and if they weren't already heading for Div 3 football before this appoinment they are certainly doomed now. He has already offloaded some of the club's most talented youngsters, in Pierre Ducasse and Michael Tongue who were p/e out along with almost £13 million in cash.

I believe EC 1 boasts some of the best managers SM has to offer, but think it's a shame when people of his stature continue to jump from club to club, ruining them in the process. It beats me how the **** he has maintained a managerial rep level of 80. I've said it once, I'll say it again .... every time a manager quits a club, he should lose 10 managerial points off his total.

If that were the case, then Mr Ben Hewett would be a single digit manager!

No doubt Mr Dave Leigh will remember this larrikin from his PM exchanges late last season when Mr Hewett made an audacious offer of £4M for Australia's captain, Lucas Neill. When Mr Leigh pointed out that the offer was way too low, the Crystal Palace manager replied with a number of insults, suggesting that he was in fact offering £4 million for the entire Bolton Club.

Not the kind of manager we're trying to attract to this fine setup, that's for sure!" :o

Leigh backs Mohr

After inspecting recent transfer dealings conducted by Ben Hewett at Forest, there are some puzzling deals going on.

I can understand the deal to bring Darren Fletcher in but signing Andrea Guatelli, Steve Dickindon, Guadalupe Castañeda, are just stupid deals as they don't strengthen the team at all.

An inside source revealed to press that the players were not happy with the appointment of Mr Hewett, the insider was rumoured to be old Bolton crowd favourite Jay Jay Okocha.

Dave Leigh said; " I hope Jay Jay gets out of forest soon and plays under a decent manager again!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzwhkRsLQeg

SO GOOD THEY NAMED HIM TWICE

Boston United 1 Manchester City 1

City pick up a point at bottom club Boston w

After going 1 down in the the 4th min after Hofstede headed Boston in front

City's job was made much hard when on 35mins Valeri got he's 2nd yellow card

but on 56 mins Urzaiz showed he's class to put City back level after this it was all Boston but City holded on for a point

Transfer News

2 in 2 out for City over the past 2 weeks

1st out was club Captain Paul Telfer who joined Hamburger along with Arnold Herder with Sidney Sam coming to City

39177.jpg

Next in is Mitchell Donald signing from Ajax

656506.jpg

Bradford's Super Win!

Bradford City 12

Bristol Rovers 2

Florent Sinama-Pongolle hit 6 as Bradford City record probably a fantastic result.

The Bristol Rovers manager made some strange arrangements and seemed to promptly resign as the full whistle blew.

Apparantly Inter Milan officials have been seen nosing around Bradford a few times this season, fueling rumours that they are head-hunting Bradfords's manager.

Bolton News

Bolton manager Dave leigh today announced that come the end of the season he will be looking to bring in two world-class, new-signings.

He said; "I will be looking around for two new players to bolster my squad, that have an SM rating of at least 90.

I will be happy to shop abroad for these players, but I am making this announcement so that all EC1 managers can be aware; if they have a player they would like to off-load to raise funds then a private message regarding the player would be welcome.

I would prefer to buy a player that already has experience playing for an EC1 team.

I will not be paying over-the-odds, but would be only too happy to meet the chairman's evaluation!"

Tonight!

EC1 CUP SEMI-FINAL

Leicester City vs Sheffield United

Herby celebrates at the local strip club as Raz is left weeping tears on the sideline!

LEICESTER CITY 2 : 3 SHEFFIELD UNITED

The visitors took the spoils when T. Gekas netted his second goal of the game just 7 minutes from the end.

Sheffield Utd had taken an early lead' date=' when german international Bernd Schneider scored after just 4 minutes. Leicester hit back and put a smile on Raz's face when they equalised just 180 seconds later!!! :eek: But Herby's men were determined and continued to sit back and use cunning counter-attack tactics against their stronger opponents. This led to a break away goal on 20 minutes when greece international, Theofanis Gekas gave the Blades the lead once more. It remained 2:1 at the break.

Just 10 minutes after the restart, Andrea Pirlo showed his class but netting a sublime goal to tie up the fixture again. With both teams having opportunities to settle the game in the last 20 minutes it was Gekas once more who emerged as the hero of the night when he scored the WINNER in the 83rd. :D

"Naturally I'm delighted with the result! We beat a great manager and a team full over superstars. This is our first cup final and I believe we'll be competitive against Teb's Fulham side, who apparently spanked Lawrence Lakeland's hapless Cardiff 5:1 in the other semi.

We'll stay grounded and continue to work hard to achieve some success this season. We've now beaten Leicester City, Liverpool FC and Newcastle Utd in the English Cup so I don't think we have anything to fear but at the same time I'm not disillusioned enough to think that Fulham will be a push over!!!

But tonight we celebrate, let there be an abundence of titties and champagne ALL night long!" :eek::D:rolleyes: [/b']

LOAN ISSUES!!! :mad:

Has anyone else has problems loaning players in or out??

I recently tried to get Lucas Neill on loan from Dave's Bolton which his chairman rejected. He is rated 89, so perhaps fair enough although like Dave said, he rarely gets a run out in his star studded team! :eek::P

Yesterday I received a loan offer from a Div 4 club for LB/CB Bruno URRIBARRI, who is rated 80. My first squad carries an avg rating of 89 and my starting XI is usually 90.

The player in question has made 1 appearance for Sheffield Utd ALL season and now the chairman says he does not wish to let such a talented player leave on loan. What a crock of ****! :mad:

Surely a manager with a 'managerial SM rep' of 113 knows what he's doing!!

Same with transfers, I think the way that SM's new transfer system is governing some of our deals is f*****. For example, I'm trying to sell/swap out a 90+ player atm because I know he will drop in rating in a few weeks.

I have now had 2 deals rejected because the chairman is unhappy with the deal (one was for a young 89 rated player that IS going to rise to 90+ soon).

Let's see how f******* happy the chairman will be when the player in question drops to 88!!! Grrrrrr :mad: :mad:

Just wondering if this is an isolated problem, ie Sheffield Chairman is a drunk old tossa or if others have experienced similar issues! :eek:

Herby

If You want to be a successful club in EC1...shoot the chairman before you start!

The chairman is a pain in the ***!

I think that when a manager has obtained a rating of 120 for example, the club should have no interferance from the chairman.

I think the new system is strange.

For example the buying club has to match or better the chairman's evaluation of the player you wish to buy.

This evaluation is usually higher than the SM evaluation.

Fine so far.

If you don't match the Chairmans evaluation then a sentance in big red writing says; The chaiman of 'such and such' won't accept this deal.

Great fair enough.

So you offer a deal in cash and players that is slightly better than the chairman's evaluation.

Hey Hey Great! Now we just have to wait for the deal going through but no!

He rejects the deal anyway!

What the______________?

Herby puts The Blades on the map!

Win or loose the final mate, you have obtained your first honour, pity it was'nt Swindon Town as you would have a list of honours now.

Can you remember what hounours you won with The Robins?