English Championship 1

Dave Leigh

Re: English Championship 1

85.gif

West Ham Draw

The Hammers picked up a good draw against Liverpool tonight with two late goals..West Ham played poorly in the first half and conceded two very early goals from Gerrard (1) and Van Nistelrooy (15).West Ham picked up the pace and dominated the 2nd half and Gilberto (86) give The Hammers a lifeline.Then in spectacular fashion Ronaldinho in what may be his last game for the London club struck and leveled the game with a minute to go.

Ronaldinho_219053c1.jpg

Unbeaten run is over at 24 games, thank you match engine, I appreciate it :rolleyes::(

More possession :) 22 shots on goal compared to Gills 14 :) 14 shots on target compared to Gills 3 :)

Final score: Ipswich Town 0 - 2 Gillingham :confused:

Maybe they were lucky in front of goal, and my strikers played like Ade Akinbiyi, I don't have a clue, but tbh it's partly because exactly the same happened in GC10 and my unbeaten run is over :(

RONNIE PUTS PEN TO PAPER FOR LEICESTER CITY

An already strong Leicester City side have added yet more fire power the their frontline in a bid to push for the prize of all prizes - the ec1 division 1 title. Brazilian superstar RONALDINHO has finalized his move to the foxes after lengthy negotiations between Raz and new Hammers manager Danny Williams. The deal saw Leicester's beloved Carlos TEVEZ and Brazilian winger Correira ADRIANO go in the opposite direction. This is a big gamble, and almost certainly some supporters are upset at the decision to let two great talents leave the club.

Wether or not the gamble pays off will be for all to see in the coming years of EC1.

Meanwhile on the match front, Raz's Leicester picked up a fantastic result by beating Mr Dave Leighs beloved Bolton Wanderers 3-0 at home.

Following on from Raz's post :)...

85.gif

Back To Claret

sfnfro130.jpg

West Ham fan favorite Carlos Tevez signed once again at West Ham in a deal with Ronaldinho.The 23 year old looks like he wants to score goals which is a great sign for the Hammers!

--------------

_41123446_adrianoap416.jpg

Also joining with Tevez from Leicester is young Left sided player Correia Adriano,He is young talented and up for a challenge,can West Ham win the title this year?

We can all wait and see ;)

I would also like to thank Raz for quick and easy negotiations :)

Derby County 1 - 2 Boston United

Steve McDonald's Pilgrims continue thier unbeaten run with a 2-1 win at Derby County. Despite being 1-0 behind at half time with Dieudonne Londo's 18th min strike, Boston never lost heart and Carmine Gaurieri equalised in 59th min and Hutchinson scoring the winner in the 71st.

McDonald described this perormance as "a proof of the player's charcater", this win moves Boston up into 3rd place - a promotion place.

Division 4 table:

Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts

1 Peterborough United 3 3 0 0 9 2 7 9

2 Huddersfield Town 3 2 1 0 7 3 4 7

3 BOSTON UNITED 3 2 1 0 4 2 2 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 Bristol Rovers 3 2 1 0 3 1 2 7

5 Cheltenham Town 3 2 1 0 3 1 2 7

6 Chesterfield 3 2 0 1 10 6 4 6

7 Burnley 3 2 0 1 7 3 4 6

8 Wycombe Wanderers 3 2 0 1 6 2 4 6

9 Brentford 3 2 0 1 6 5 1 6

10 Bournemouth 3 1 1 1 6 4 2 4

11 Derby County 3 1 1 1 5 3 2 4

12 Oxford United 3 1 0 2 3 4 -1 3

13 Luton Town 3 1 0 2 2 4 -2 3

14 Walsall 3 1 0 2 4 8 -4 3

15 Tranmere Rovers 3 0 2 1 4 5 -1 2

16 Manchester City 3 0 2 1 1 3 -2 2

17 Brighton and Hove Albion 3 0 1 2 1 5 -4 1

18 Notts County 3 0 1 2 2 8 -6 1

19 Colchester United 3 0 0 3 3 10 -7 0

20 Hartlepool United 3 0 0 3 1 8 -7 0

Boston next play Oxford United at York Street on Wednesday 2nd.

Hey

I have Fulham in english division i took over and they where 19th so far i have made some goos signings where i think mt squad needs strengthing and i have got them out of the relegation zone and i am clibming the table

:confused: Like Adam says, i have been with Fulham some time.. are you confusing this with a different setup mate?

Scared me for a minute. :D

Wycombe Wanderers News

Wycombe have appointed Tom Pham manager as they were unmanaged and Pham was looking for a job in EC1. When Wycombe offered him the job, it was taken instantly.

Tom Pham told the press about his believes for this season

My goal this year is to get Wycombe out of this mess to the third division. I would also like to get them out of their -8M debt. I have asked to loan three players Kirschtein, Bellion, and Rosina, I hope that Teb and the Man United manager will respond fast. I also hope that if anyone has any good players rated above 85 that they can loan me in case the Rosina deal gets rejected. Thank you all

TOM TELLS FANS NOT TO GET TOO NERVOUS, NOR EXCITED YET!

Tom's Birmingham so far this season have gained 4 points from 3, including a shock win over ex leaders of the table Preston North End, but Tom says nothing's been done yet.

" Sometimes, extremly often a team gets over excited after beating a very good side, then they end up like a coke can being kicked down the street, wasted,"

" In my opinion, were a good good enough team to cause upsets, but at the same time we cant lose games in the middle,"

Wycombe Loan Bellion

Wycombe Wanderers have completed the loan signing of French striker David Bellion from Fulham. David Bellion, 25, will be on loan at Wycombe until the end of the season, and he will be partenering Euller and Laslandes in the three-men attack force.

Wycombe are continuing to try and loan players from Fulham where Teb manages, and have made a bid for Alessandro Gamberini and Sergei Samodin.

fcgb-rcl-bellion.jpg

((David Bellion signs a season long loan deal))

THE PREMIERSHIP

gb-eng.gif

TURN 3 LOOK AHEAD

21.gifChelsea - VS - Leeds Utd 40.gif

Prediction: Chelsea 1-0 Leeds

85.gifWest Ham - VS - Middlesbrough 50.gif

Prediction: West Ham 2-0 Middlesbrough

37.gifHull City - VS - Fulham 32.gif

Prediction: Hull City 1-0 Fulham

49.gifManchester Utd - VS - Leicester City 41.gif

Prediction: Manchester Utd 2-2 Leicester City

60.gifPlymouth Argyle - VS - Birmingham City 4.gif

Prediction: Plymouth Argyle 0-2 Birmingham City

THE PREMIERSHIP

gb-eng.gif

TURN 3 LOOK AHEAD

21.gifChelsea - VS - Leeds Utd 40.gif

Prediction: Chelsea 1-0 Leeds

85.gifWest Ham - VS - Middlesbrough a>

Prediction: West Ham 2-0 Middlesbrough

37.gifHull City - VS - Fulham 32.gif

Prediction: Hull City 1-0 Fulham

49.gifManchester Utd - VS - Leicester City 41.gif

Prediction: Manchester Utd 2-2 Leicester City

60.gifPlymouth Argyle - VS - Birmingham City 4.gif

Prediction: Plymouth Argyle 0-2 Birmingham City

Superb preview but wheres Arsenals lol :P

Against liverpool of all people tonight aswell lol * sigh * i know when im not wanted lol

few players for loan ;)

Almunia GK rated 87' date=' everyone knows he should go up

Manzur 88 rated defender

and Eduardo Da silva for loan

Id prefer to loan them out to respected forumers and friends :)[/quote']

I would love to have Almunia on loan.

Adam, maybe can I also have Pinto since i am lacking good players in defense.