Sign in to follow this  
Krucinho

Christian Maidana

21 y/o Argentine talent rated just 84 on the database. He has signed for Spartak and now regularly plays on the right side of midfield for them. In my view he is starting to settle in and feel confident. I think he can become a good player and if he manages to become a regular in Spartak he can reach 88-90 in rating. Can't really say more about him as I have only seen him play 4/5 times but he is starting to play with confidence and settle in. I'll keep track of his progress.

Re: Christian Maidana

He has scored an inportant goal for Spartak vs. Nalchik the other week. Should hit 88 maybe 87 if unlucky.

he started 5 games and 1 sub this season, out of 7 possible. i think only an 86 for now, but could definitely go higher by the time the russian changes come around. good find :) repped.

Re: Christian Maidana

He has also played twice in th UEFA cup, which should help his rating. Due to his December transfer from Banfield, he has not had a rating review for about 7/8 months. He featured in all 19 games in the Clasura 2007 for Banfield.