GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal From what I have read on this thread ManU fans interpret statements from certain L'pool fans about spending big money and buying

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal Well here are my thoughts.... it wa 3-0 because of the red card regardless who u support thats obvious and even die hard Man Utd

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal

Carlos Tevez and Nani are on for Giggs and Anderson...

GOAL Man Utd 2-0 Liverpool

Pepe Reina pulls off a brilliant save to push Cristiano Ronaldo's shot onto the bar and behind. But he's at fault when the corner comes over, Ronaldo easily beating the keeper's pathetic punch and heading in his 34th of the season - and his first against Liverpool.

Hmmm, we can't really blame Liverpool as they are down to 10 man and it is hard to play against United with 10 men on.

Meanwhile,

Chelsea vs Arsenal team news

Chelsea make one change with Michael Ballack coming into midfield and Michael Essien replacing Paulo Ferreira at right-back. Arsenal are unchanged so Theo Walcott stays on the bench.

CHEAT!!!!

Why does Ronaldo have to be a cheat? 4 minutes left and he dives to try and get a pen while they are 3-0 up...How is he the best player in the world?

And NO YELLOW CARD?????

Ref on scums side?

It doesnt really matter now mate. A yellow card aint gettin liverpool a win. It will have no impact on the game. United deserve this one.:)

It doesnt really matter now mate. A yellow card aint gettin liverpool a win. It will have no impact on the game. United deserve this one.:)

I have had a debate about this already before with someone so I am not going to say it all again!!!!!

It matters because it is CHEATING!!' date=' trying to get a man sent off for doing nothing wrong, its not a matter of Liverpool have been beaten, thats got nothing to do with it...

[b']Cheating deserves a yellow card no matter when it happens!![/b]

I have never said the Scum don't deserve it have I, thats not what i am saying

Just because he dived on tht instance (and other instances:p ) doesnt mean hes not a good player anyways. If u look at the positive things he does...u wudnt be making such a comment.;) O BTW who said hes the worlds best player:confused:

I have had a debate about this already before with someone so I am not going to say it all again!!!!!

It matters because it is CHEATING!!' date=' trying to get a man sent off for doing nothing wrong, its not a matter of Liverpool have been beaten, thats got nothing to do with it...

I have never said the Scum don't deserve it have I, thats not what i am saying

United deserving a win was a seperate point newayz. It was just me saying wat i thought of the game. wasnt arguing with u.

Just because he dived on tht instance (and other instances:p ) doesnt mean hes not a good player anyways. If u look at the positive things he does...u wudnt be making such a comment.;) O BTW who said hes the worlds best player:confused:

I will comment on the game later but u are reading what Welsh said wrong, he hasnt said Ronaldo aint good he obviously is hes asking WHY on earth he needs to dive and fall every 5 mins especially being 3-0 up

if you want a good example look at Rooney 10mins into the match, could have gone down easily and got a pen but stayed up and tried to score, imo Rooney will get far much more respect from neutral fans for that than the diver

If any player cheats it eliminates any good feeling I have about that player!!!

I cant say I don't like him' date=' I can honestly say [b']"I HATE HIM"[/b], Its nothing to do with his playing ability or jealousy. I think he is soooo arrogant and cheats all the time, he demands respect and never ever deserves it!!

I will always make the comment, you need to get out of your biased mind set and think about it!!!

I will comment on the game later but u are reading what Welsh said wrong' date=' he hasnt said Ronaldo aint good he obviously is hes asking WHY on earth he needs to dive and fall every 5 mins especially being 3-0 up

if you want a good example look at Rooney 10mins into the match, could have gone down easily and got a pen but stayed up and tried to score, imo Rooney will get far much more respect from neutral fans for that than the diver[/quote']

My mistake. I gotta calm down. Just a bit excited.

yeah, Ronaldo was wrong to dive when Carragher challenged him >.< wonder what was going on in his mind when that happened:confused: We were winning and absolutely dominating the game..

If any player cheats it eliminates any good feeling I have about that player!!!

I cant say I don't like him' date=' I can honestly say [b']"I HATE HIM"[/b], Its nothing to do with his playing ability or jealousy. I think he is soooo arrogant and cheats all the time, he demands respect and never ever deserves it!!

I will always make the comment, you need to get out of your biased mind set and think about it!!!

Orite Orite. I wasnt even trying to start an arguement with you. Just calm down mate.

Poor masche. Maybe it would have been a different outcome....but nothing can be done now...referee wasnt the best today...the refs in the premier league really annoy me. They r soo inconsistent:mad:

Yeah and if it was a Man Utd player doing that he wouldn't have dreamed of sending him off.

Nah, Mascherano was on the verge of a red card since the start of the game >.< he has been snaping at the referee throughout the game before he was sent off. He shouldn't really have done that especially after the Ashley Cole incident. Plus, Bennet isn't a referee who would go easy when handling out cards. Torres didn't deserve the card though. He was being fouled all night and deserve the chance to fight his point.

but TBH you dont have to be an expert in the art of lip reading to figure out wat masche was saying after his first booking.:plol . He was on the referees case for most of the first half...im not sure wat he said to the ref but one thing led to another and he was sent off. Not sure wat exactly went on.

Yeah and if it was a Man Utd player doing that he wouldn't have dreamed of sending him off.

I would not say that Danny. Mascherano was taunting the refree from the very start of the game !!! When he got his first yellow card (which was 100% a YC) he was complaining. For even small thing he was arguing with the ref !!!! :mad:

And why the heel did he have to stick his nose where he's not supposed to !!! He had no busynees to go walk all the way to the ref and start arguing. Torres was walking away quitely (coz he used his brains) !!! Then why does he have to start arguing !!!

Plus u can't use the sending off as an excuse coz L'pool were already down and nobody could have stoppped the nani shot in the. U could have put 13 darn players no the pitch for Liverpool and it waould ahve still been a goal !!! :D