GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal

I would not say that Danny. Mascherano was taunting the refree from the very start of the game !!! When he got his first yellow card (which was 100% a YC) he was complaining. For even small thing he was arguing with the ref !!!! :mad:

And why the heel did he have to stick his nose where he's not supposed to !!! He had no busynees to go walk all the way to the ref and start arguing. Torres was walking away quitely (coz he used his brains) !!! Then why does he have to start arguing !!!

Plus u can't use the sending off as an excuse coz L'pool were already down and nobody could have stoppped the nani shot in the. U could have put 13 darn players no the pitch for Liverpool and it waould ahve still been a goal !!! :D

LOL. Rishabh. Manipulating the pastt will make the future have different outcomes. If masche was on the field...maybe nani wudnt even have got the ball (this cud be because of may reasons).lol.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal From what I have read on this thread ManU fans interpret statements from certain L'pool fans about spending big money and buying

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal Well here are my thoughts.... it wa 3-0 because of the red card regardless who u support thats obvious and even die hard Man Utd

LOL. Rishabh. Manipulating the pastt will make the future have different outcomes. If masche was on the field...maybe nani wudnt even have got the ball (this cud be because of may reasons).lol.

U do have a point. But what the ****. I'm real happy. Will be able to give my maths exam 2moro in a good frame of mind :D

Good luck mate...and gooooooooooooo Chelsea!!!:D

Thanks mate :D

I'd prefer a draw tonight. Hope it is atleast. Chelsea are very much in the race and a draw would mean both teams drop 2 points ;)

It would be a setback for both teams and widen the gap between uz and both Chelsea and arseanl :D

But i'm happy with any rea as long as the gunners drop points :D

Well here are my thoughts....

it wa 3-0 because of the red card regardless who u support thats obvious and even die hard Man Utd fans must see the difference that red card made to the match.

now for the red card... Masherano was a plank plain and simple, his 1st yellow was a yellow all day even tho it was his 1st tackle it was still a reckless one and after that he did moan at the ref on a few occasions.

What I will say tho which is what Danny pointed at, if that was a Man Utd player he WOULD NOT have been sent off never in a million years, all season long I have seen the likes of Rooney and Ronaldo chase down refs because they have not had decisions why dont they get booked??

why with 8 games left in a season have the refs decided to start giving out yellows / reds for such things, surely COMMON SENSE would be to wait until the end of the season then give the rule to all sides and stick to it.

As the match was starting I heard thats the 1st time in X amount of years hes been allowed to ref at Old Trafford due to Fergie, well if thats true I think thats shocking and explains alot.

Ronaldo is right back down in my estimation again after he shocking way he has to play, he has all the ability in the world but yet has to try and CHEAT to get through a match even at 3-0 up, Torres went down easily once I went mad because I dont like it at all, if he did that all the time I would say the same about him.

before the match I thought Man Utd would win and even without the red and shocking bottle out ref I still think Man Utd would have won they are excellent at home and play football the way it should be played (excluding Ronaldo's antics).

Nani's goal although only came about because we had 10 men so was very open was class, he took it so well just think when hes settled down fully like Ronaldo having both them to deal with.

and before I get any lame comments saying im only saying that about ronaldo because im jelous, if that was true surely I would hate most players who were world class as they dont play for Liverpool, save those comments for the kids in school :)

Super post neller mate. :D

Woul have loved to argue back BUT i don't really have the time for that!!!! Have to study !!! :o:mad:

Anyway lets wait and see what happens at the bridge. Have a feeling Eboue will get sent off!!! :P;)

Will keep cheaking the score from time to time (can't resist :P) :D

Well here are my thoughts....

it wa 3-0 because of the red card regardless who u support thats obvious and even die hard Man Utd fans must see the difference that red card made to the match.

Something must make the difference otherwise every match would end as a draw!!:eek::D

That sentence cannot diminish great win for ManU. The player from Liverpool (Mascherano, who I rate highly) should have been more careful.

And Neller I think it's time for you to stop crying about money invested in clubs. We all know that ManU spends big (not only ManU) but even Arsenal fans don't use that argument so often like you do and Arsenal spends much less than other clubs from the big four!

:D

Now that i do have a minute to spare i'll justt put in a good word. All u guys are crying away saying if it was a manu player he would NEVER have been sent off. I mean how can u say that. Id thats the case then a can come up with my own conclusion !!!! If u guys can if that IF it had been a manu player he would not have got seant of then i can say that even IF liverpoo had 10 men manu would have still won 3-0 ;). We can all go on IFing and it will still come to nothing. :P

Lets just carry on with life now shall we !!! :D

Something must make the difference otherwise every match would end as a draw!!:eek::D

That sentence cannot diminish great win for ManU. The player from Liverpool (Mascherano' date=' who I rate highly) should have been more careful.

And Neller I think it's time for you to stop crying about money invested in clubs. We all know that ManU spends big (not only ManU) but even Arsenal fans don't use that argument so often like you do and Arsenal spends much less than other clubs from the big four!

:D[/quote']

well done for skipping the entire points of an entire post mate only picking out the 1 comment which was really against Man Utd and with your comment you sound like a true Man Utd fan. I said also masch should have been sent off did I not? :)

I didnt diminish Man Utd's win I said they would have won anyway and said some nice things, but as always Man Utd fans have to skip all that and keep this "everyone hates us BS"

I dont cry about anything mate facts and facts if u cant argue against them properly thats your problem :)

Ive always given Arsenal all the credit in the world why you would use them in an arguement against me is beyond me as u dont support them and proves nothing in my points against Man Utd.

(once again tho Man Utd fans said we only beat Inter because they had 10 men, now its the other way around its "dont take away our win")

cracks me up tbh lol

Now that i do have a minute to spare i'll justt put in a good word. All u guys are crying away saying if it was a manu player he would NEVER have been sent off. I mean how can u say that. Id thats the case then a can come up with my own conclusion !!!! If u guys can if that IF it had been a manu player he would not have got seant of then i can say that even IF liverpoo had 10 men manu would have still won 3-0 ;). We can all go on IFing and it will still come to nothing. :P

Lets just carry on with life now shall we !!! :D

one again were is the "crying"? I made a valid post which u guys are just picking little parts out of.

its no IF mate, if you want proof I have it, I can show you about 300 clips off youtube were Man Utd swamp the ref and get no booking what so ever.

when you can show me facts and not fiction maybe I will listen. :D

Torres in Ferdinand's pocket again! Excellent. Gerrard outplayed by the overpriced Carrick!

Macherano's sending off made it a stroll in the park in the end, but we were already 1-0 to the good anyway.

Rooney was amazing, twice the player Torres is. We could of scored more if it hadn't of been for Reina making a few blocks. Nani's goal was class, keeper didn't even move. Ronaldo showed he can do everything with a great header too. Rooney and Ronaldo are 2 reasons why Liverpool will not win the premier league in the next 10 years, Torres is a poor substitute for them pair. I bet days liek this make Gerrard wish he'd gone to Chelski now!

Come on Everton for 4th.

I feel like this:

Gary.gif

one again were is the "crying"? I made a valid post which u guys are just picking little parts out of.

its no IF mate' date=' if you want proof I have it, I can show you about 300 clips off youtube were Man Utd swamp the ref and get no booking what so ever.

when you can show me facts and not fiction maybe I will listen.

At least I am able to give "honest" opinions on a match even tho its Liverpool, same cant be said for most ;)[/quote']

Well I agree with neller here your all taken parts of his previos post and puttin them agaisnt him. Iv also seen man u swamp ref's no booking but thats football but it needs to be sorted. As for match once mascherano off there was no comin back tho seeing it i thought he was sticking up for torres but fair play to ref. Livapool will get 4th and i think they use there money wisly torres for 23 mil is a bargin compard to 30 for roony whos done nowt all year.

No one is doubting Rooney or Ronaldo's ability or Man Utd's for that matter.

why do Man Utd fans have such a negative attitude when it comes to football? you can call Liverpool, Newcastle, Arsenal as much as you like but at least when commenting on there teams / games they dont have this "us Vs everyone BS"

Zazoon, and anyone else who thinks I always talk about the money etc, so tell me this....

you all say we shouldnt be competing with the likes of Everton due to there lack of quality.. you all say this all the time.

now you go compare the price of our players to theres, the gap you find will the far less then ours to yours.

you brung on like 40mil worth of subs, you can try and dodge that as much as you like but its the same FACT you used against Chelsea when they were beating you.

Yes rooney is excellent he had a great game even when both teams had 11 players he was cuasing problems (THATS A POSSITIVE COMMENT MAN UTD FANS) but he cost 30mil and has been playing in the EPL for how long??

Torres is in his 1st season is he not?

the way Nani "took" his goal was class, brilliant and none of our players barring Torres/ Gerrard could prob do it, but it takes an idiot to think he would have had that space if we wasnt chasing the game with 10 men.

if Man Utd fans are now going to say having 10 men didnt affect the game you live in a dream world as you aint saying that when its the other way around.

(although I will say it again I STILL THINK MAN UTD WOULD HAVE WON 11 V 11)

lets just hope you can see that now Ive made it big and bold enough ;)

Yes my prediction was right

Anywayz Chelsea deserve this win more then arsenal i think chelseas passing was better and there shooting too and trhey keeped alot of possesion

2-1 shame arsenal fans now i think u wont win the league.

Almunia playing amazing

OHH nealry 3-1 drogba but again arsenal gk saved there asrses

Well thats about it unless we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford.

The worst thing i could have imagined happened Chelski FC end up gaining something this year.

They stroll through the season with there Billion Pound team play poor for most of the year and still come out on top :mad:

They deserve nothing this year and once again there top striker who has been poor for most of the season comes out and scores 2 as usual.

The one positive out of it is we outplayed them immensely and should have beaten them comfortably.

Liverpool were treated unfairly and we were done by a complete bought side as usual.

Hopefully we will buy in the summer and win the league next year like we deserve, unlike Man Utd and Chelski.

The worst thing i could have imagined happened Chelski FC end up gaining something this year.

They stroll through the season with there Billion Pound team play poor for most of the year and still come out on top :mad:

They deserve nothing this year and once again there top striker who has been poor for most of the season comes out and scores 2 as usual.

The one positive out of it is we outplayed them immensely and should have beaten them comfortably.

Liverpool were treated unfairly and we were done by a complete bought side as usual.

Hopefully we will buy in the summer and win the league next year like we deserve' date=' unlike Man Utd and Chelski.[/quote']

lol? 52% possession to chelsea, so they must of out played you, and what i saw Chelsea had more shots.

There it is Chelsea FC win over Arsenal 2-1 and my prediction was right,

I knew that before the match chelsea will win this as there home record is amazing and they never play amazing but still win games.

Drogba came from a poor form and scored whoop 2 goals and could have scored more.

Hopefully we will buy in the summer and win the league next year like we deserve' date=' unlike Man Utd and Chelski.[/quote']

If I'm honest even despite Chelsea's win I think Man Utd have it anyway,they have a mammoth goal difference,and have a better coach,it may mean Chelsea will finish second though,Drogba has a great record against Arsenal..

Man you do talk c***p at times,seriously you don't finish near the top and do well in comps,by playing poorly,difference is and especially under Mourinho Chelsea have bottle and can win games without been at their best,Arsenal have proved they haven't got the bottle,something I predicted when they where 5 clear at the top,that they would crumble,Arsenal played very poor in general over the last 5/6 games,there where woeful against Wigan,They where better than Chelsea in the first half,but Chelsea played better in the second and deserved the points,and could have one more in the end,also despite Arsenal playing better in the first half they still lacked creativity and didn't create that many chances,but for long periods in the second half Chelsea passed the ball better..

Arsenal don't deserve to win the league,they haven't done enough and have bottled it a bit,at the moment Man Utd deserve it,I don't like Man Utd,but I think Mascherano deserved the red card.

Actually if you took time to watch the game, we dominated it throughout until Sagna got injured.

We had 66% of possession for the first 30 mins and 58% to them was from about 60 mins to 75 mins.

I'm sorry Ibracadabra but you talk absolute crap.

You agree with me quite a lot but before you do your usually against it.

Accurate passing and having more shots?

What the heck are you talking about?