GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal

Well thats about it unless we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford.

The worst thing i could have imagined happened Chelski FC end up gaining something this year.

They stroll through the season with there Billion Pound team play poor for most of the year and still come out on top :mad:

They deserve nothing this year and once again there top striker who has been poor for most of the season comes out and scores 2 as usual.

The one positive out of it is we outplayed them immensely and should have beaten them comfortably.

Liverpool were treated unfairly and we were done by a complete bought side as usual.

Hopefully we will buy in the summer and win the league next year like we deserve' date=' unlike Man Utd and Chelski.[/quote']

I dont think Arsenal will buy big tho mate and imo thats what makes them the best side in the EPL by a country mile.

Wenger is the bets manager in the EPL by a distance, just think with his reputation around the world (which no one can deny) who he would bring in given the cash Man Utd and Chelsea spend.

There is nothing wrong with them 2 "buying" there success if they have the cash they might aswell do it, just cracks me up when there fans mainly the Man Utd ones deny it.

Wenger will no doubt just carry on playing the amazing style he uses and will improve the players he has plus maybe 1 or 2 more in the summer.

Arsenals let down this season was there current crop is not used to a "title run in" and they have kinda cracked a bit in the lsat few games but give them time and the current Arsenal bunch will be ready (took Fergie 3 years to rebuild his team even with his money).

The good thing is tho Danny you are still here debating :) when Man Utd was trophyless I cant remember seeing one anywere in a football convo and barley saw anyone in a Man Utd shirt (thats the honest truth)

the ones I did see had this to say -> "well we are only behind because chelsea have bought the EPL, its a disgrace etc etc etc".

oh how times change eh :D

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal From what I have read on this thread ManU fans interpret statements from certain L'pool fans about spending big money and buying

Re: GRAND SLAM SUNDAY - Man utd Vs Liverpool & Chelsea Vs Arsenal Well here are my thoughts.... it wa 3-0 because of the red card regardless who u support thats obvious and even die hard Man Utd

Well thats about it unless we beat Man Utd at Old Trafford.

The worst thing i could have imagined happened Chelski FC end up gaining something this year.

They stroll through the season with there Billion Pound team play poor for most of the year and still come out on top :mad:

They deserve nothing this year and once again there top striker who has been poor for most of the season comes out and scores 2 as usual.

The one positive out of it is we outplayed them immensely and should have beaten them comfortably.

Liverpool were treated unfairly and we were done by a complete bought side as usual.

Hopefully we will buy in the summer and win the league next year like we deserve' date=' unlike Man Utd and Chelski.[/quote']

As much as i love ya buddy. Thats the fact that ya lost talking. Your bitter cause you lost don't deny it mate :) It was a fairly close game, from around the 30th to 45th minute we looked like scoring and you didnt know what to do. second half started and Arsenal were great. they scored and Avram made a big decision to sacrifice Maka and Ballack and it paid off. we scored two and it was enough for the win.

:)

Man you do talk c***p at times' date='seriously you don't finish near the top and do well in comps,by playing poorly,difference is and especially under Mourinho Chelsea have bottle and can win games without been at their best,Arsenal have proved they haven't got the bottle,something I predicted when they where 5 clear at the top,that they would crumble,Arsenal played very poor in general over the last 5/6 games,there where woeful against Wigan,They where better than Chelsea in the first half,but Chelsea played better in the second and deserved the points,and could have one more in the end,also despite Arsenal playing better in the first half they still lacked creativity and didn't create that many chances,but for long periods in the second half Chelsea passed the ball better..

Arsenal don't deserve to win the league,they haven't done enough and have bottled it a bit,at the moment Man Utd deserve it,I don't like Man Utd,but I think Mascherano deserved the red card.[/quote']

in fairness with 200mil + on "world class" players you kinda hope they do have the experiance / bottle to cope in the big games.

just write down the Arsenal team on paper with Chelsea not only in price but compare the "big" games both have played in.

the likes of Ballack and co have years on Fabrigas.

Man you do talk c***p at times' date='seriously you don't finish near the top and do well in comps,by playing poorly,difference is and especially under Mourinho Chelsea have bottle and can win games without been at their best,Arsenal have proved they haven't got the bottle,something I predicted when they where 5 clear at the top,that they would crumble,Arsenal played very poor in general over the last 5/6 games,there where woeful against Wigan,They where better than Chelsea in the first half,but Chelsea played better in the second and deserved the points,and could have one more in the end,also despite Arsenal playing better in the first half they still lacked creativity and didn't create that many chances,but for long periods in the second half Chelsea passed the ball better..[/quote']

Well i'd disagree on that personally, what i posted was my opinion it wasn't wrong or right so why judge my comment? :confused:

Most Chelsea fans talk more crap than anyone apart from the odd few that realize there squad did actually buy success which you probably don't.

We weren't brilliant in the second half but we still kept piling on the pressure and you were sweating.

And don't disagree that your player Drogba bails you out all the time.

(Don't judge my answer whether i'm right or wrong, its an opinion ok ;) )

Actually if you took time to watch the game' date=' we dominated it throughout until Sagna got injured.

We had 66% of possession for the first 30 mins and 58% to them was from about 60 mins to 75 mins.

I'm sorry Ibracadabra but you talk absolute crap.

You agree with me quite a lot but before you do your usually against it.

Accurate passing and having more shots?

What the heck are you talking about?[/quote']

They did have more shots so he's correct? No debate! It's alright having the ball like Arsenal did in the first half,but they created very little,on the other hand Chelsea where more creative when they owned the ball,and could have scored more,this is why Chelsea deserved it!

As much as i love ya buddy. Thats the fact that ya lost talking. Your bitter cause you lost don't deny it mate :) It was a fairly close game' date=' from around the 30th to 45th minute we looked like scoring and you didnt know what to do. second half started and Arsenal were great. they scored and Avram made a big decision to sacrifice Maka and Ballack and it paid off. we scored two and it was enough for the win.

:)[/quote']

I don't have a clue why people are saying the subs paid off :confused:

He put Anelka and Belletti on and Drogba scored within seconds with either of them in sight, they did nothing and Avram Grant did nothing either.

in fairness with 200mil + on "world class" players you kinda hope they do have the experiance / bottle to cope in the big games.

just write down the Arsenal team on paper with Chelsea not only in price but compare the "big" games both have played in.

the likes of Ballack and co have years on Fabrigas.

Oh I agree fully with that Neller,but my main point is as simple as Chelsea deserved to win,and as you say for those reasons Arsenal have bottled it,I'm only stating the facts really.

He put Anelka and Belletti on and Drogba scored within seconds with either of them in sight' date=' they did nothing and Avram Grant did nothing either.[/quote']

Well Belletti and Anelka where involved in the move for the second goal:confused: ,did Drogba pick up the ball himself beat all the Arsenal players and finish?:rolleyes:

Oh I agree fully with that Neller' date='but my main point is as simple as Chelsea deserved to win,and as you say for those reasons Arsenal have bottled it,I'm only stating the facts really.[/quote']

yeah defo, its clear Arsenal have cracked last 4/5 games in the EPL even the die hard Arsenal fans must have seen it.

but its expected at there age and lack of experiance, Man Utd did the same until they finally lifted it.

it was also what made Jose stand out as a great manager even with the money as he always kept his side mentally strong

as for the match I didnt watch it so have no clue who deserved to win.

Well i'd disagree on that personally' date=' what i posted was my opinion it wasn't wrong or right so why judge my comment? :confused:

Most Chelsea fans talk more crap than anyone apart from the odd few that realize there squad did actually buy success which you probably don't.

We weren't brilliant in the second half but we still kept piling on the pressure and you were sweating.

And don't disagree that your player Drogba bails you out all the time.

(Don't judge my answer whether i'm right or wrong, its an opinion ok ;) )[/quote']

What's wrong with that??? You could say Ronaldo bails Man Utd out,Adebayor has bailed Arsenal out,Torres for Liverpool,quality forwards do tend to score goals!:confused:

I dont think Arsenal will buy big tho mate and imo thats what makes them the best side in the EPL by a country mile.

Wenger is the bets manager in the EPL by a distance' date=' just think with his reputation around the world (which no one can deny) who he would bring in given the cash Man Utd and Chelsea spend.

There is nothing wrong with them 2 "buying" there success if they have the cash they might aswell do it, just cracks me up when there fans mainly the Man Utd ones deny it.

Wenger will no doubt just carry on playing the amazing style he uses and will improve the players he has plus maybe 1 or 2 more in the summer.

Arsenals let down this season was there current crop is not used to a "title run in" and they have kinda cracked a bit in the lsat few games but give them time and the current Arsenal bunch will be ready (took Fergie 3 years to rebuild his team even with his money).

The good thing is tho Danny you are still here debating :) when Man Utd was trophyless I cant remember seeing one anywere in a football convo and barley saw anyone in a Man Utd shirt (thats the honest truth)

the ones I did see had this to say -> "well we are only behind because chelsea have bought the EPL, its a disgrace etc etc etc".

oh how times change eh :D[/quote']

Thankyou Neller, i'm very relieved to see some sense and reality in this thread!

I kind of do hope Arsene continues his system because imo thats what separates us from the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea.

But Andy Gray today said that it might be too early for us and i'm starting to slowly agree with him, give us a few years and we will be gaining success without buying it, and thats what football should be.

When you mentioned the Man Utd fans in that i had to chuckle its so true its not funny! :D

He put Anelka and Belletti on and Drogba scored within seconds with either of them in sight' date=' they did nothing and Avram Grant did nothing either.[/quote']

Anelka headed it on to Drogba for the winner and Belletti stopped Diaby ;)

as for what i said i hope you didnt find it offensive bud :)

yeah defo' date=' its clear Arsenal have cracked last 4/5 games in the EPL even the die hard Arsenal fans must have seen it.

but its expected at there age and lack of experiance, Man Utd did the same until they finally lifted it.

it was also what made Jose stand out as a great manager even with the money as he always kept his side mentally strong

as for the match I didnt watch it so have no clue who deserved to win.[/quote']

Well Chelsea created a lot more chances,Just to Danny though,the facts like this are not opinions,yes Arsenal had a lot of the ball in the first half,but like I said Chelsea created a lot more opinions when they had the ball,so.... That's why the won,that simple..

Well Chelsea created a lot more chances' date='Just to Danny though,the facts like this are not opinions,yes Arsenal had a lot of the ball in the first half,but like I said Chelsea created a lot more opinions when they had the ball,so.... That's why the won,that simple..[/quote']

I wouldn't say we deserved to win. But I feel our attacks were MORE threatening than Arsenal's hard one to call TBH

What's wrong with that??? You could say Ronaldo bails Man Utd out' date='Adebayor has bailed Arsenal out,Torres for Liverpool,quality forwards do tend to score goals!:confused:[/quote']

Ronaldo does bail United out, We sometimes get bailed out by Adebayor but both Man Utd and Arsenal have other players that they can rely on to do it.

It just seems Chelski rely on Drogba when being beat too much and it frustrates me so much to see it happen.

Say what you will we deserved it.

Ronaldo does bail United out' date=' We sometimes get bailed out by Adebayor but both Man Utd and Arsenal have other players that they can rely on to do it.

It just seems Chelski rely on Drogba when being beat too much and it frustrates me so much to see it happen.

Say what you will we deserved it.[/quote']

WAAA :D

Lampard and JC :rolleyes: 5 goals from Frank and 3 from Joe in the last two. Drogba didnt even play :)

Thankyou Neller' date=' i'm very relieved to see some sense and reality in this thread!

I kind of do hope Arsene continues his system because imo thats what separates us from the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea.

But Andy Gray today said that it might be too early for us and i'm starting to slowly agree with him, give us a few years and we will be gaining success without buying it, and thats what football should be.

When you mentioned the Man Utd fans in that i had to chuckle its so true its not funny! :D[/quote']

I don't think you can critise teams for spending money though,Real Madrid/Barca have done it for years,most teams do,I think Arsenal will be up there again next season and maybe they need 1 or 2 ,physical guys in the team,an experienced player or two would not harm their cause,they could win the Champions League too,In my opinion Chelsea would win anything this season.

WAAA :D

Lampard and JC :rolleyes: 5 goals from Frank and 3 from Joe in the last two. Drogba didnt even play :)

Joe Cole, wow a few good games against pure opposition, I applaud the guy (sarcastically)

Frank in one game against who again? oh yeah bottom club Derby...:rolleyes:

You've just proved to me what i said earlier, Drogba is injured and poor all season but plays well today, thats what annoys me.

Ronaldo does bail United out' date=' We sometimes get bailed out by Adebayor but both Man Utd and Arsenal have other players that they can rely on to do it.

Say what you will we deserved it.[/quote']

Not really we have missed him for big chunks of the season along with Lampard and Terry,the likes of Cole,Ballack and Kalou have "bailed us out"Adebayor has not scored in Arsenals latest win less run,and because of this who has stepped up to the mark? Nobody..

I don't think you can critise teams for spending money though' date='Real Madrid/Barca have done it for years,most teams do,I think Arsenal will be up there again next season and maybe they need 1 or 2 ,physical guys in the team,an experienced player or two would not harm their cause,they could win the Champions League too,In my opinion Chelsea would win anything this season.[/quote']

Arsenal fans can criticize nearly every team for spending as we never do it, Chelsea did it too much, don't disagree ;)

[b']It just seems Chelski rely on Drogba when being beat too much[/b] and it frustrates me so much to see it happen.

Say what you will we deserved it.

Not really hes just their Target Man who they rely on to score for them like Adebayor - Arsenal, Or Liverpool - Torres... Chelsea relys on their strong creative midfield tbh so i think its unfair to say they just rely on Drogba when they got a strong team behind him.

Joe Cole' date=' wow a few good games against pure opposition, I applaud the guy (sarcastically)

You've just proved to me what i said earlier, Drogba is injured and poor all season but plays well today, thats what annoys me.[/quote']

Where's wesley snipes when ya need him? :rolleyes: I THINK ADEBAYOR LOOKS LIKE HIM OK! :)

Not really we have missed him for big chunks of the season along with Lampard and Terry' date='the likes of Cole,Ballack and Kalou have "bailed us out"Adebayor has not scored in Arsenals latest win less run,and because of this who has stepped up to the mark? Nobody..[/quote']

Yes this is our bad run, what can i say now :confused:

Everyone has one and ours came at the worse time we still deserve something this season for how we played.

So what if Chelsea reply on Drogba?? Man utd rely on Ronaldo and teams like inter on ibra and barca on messi and roma on totti etc etc.

Drogba has been injured most season and that does not mean that hes poor. Hes one of the best striker in the world in top form and today we saw the real Drogba

Joe Cole' date=' wow a few good games against pure opposition, I applaud the guy (sarcastically)

You've just proved to me what i said earlier, Drogba is injured and poor all season but plays well today, thats what annoys me.[/quote']

A bit harsh on Cole and Lamps,no what I think annoys you is that you where beating by a better team today.I don't think it's fair that when Chelsea lose they get critised and when we win,we get people like you throwing the "bought the league thing" in our face,I only hear it though when Chelsea perform..